My sad story

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
This winter i lost 10kg with a diet, and it destroyed my face totally! Lost collagen, my face looks skinny and small now. Last week i made a tinder account with some pictures from last year, and found a nice girl that was very horny, and in to bdsm. She told me that her last bf fucked her in the ass and at the same time waterboarded her face in the bathroom! She wrote me about all her dirty fantasies with me, and wanted to meet tonight. So i came up to the bar, and she was very shocked when i said hi to her. The first thing she said was: your not the same as on your pictures, you look skinny and ugly! Then she just left, and wrote me after, that i look weak, wasted her time and could not even dominate a 20kg girl :( Im so frustrated, because last year the same happened to me, just that the girl said i am to fat. Im full of adrenaline, hate and depression now. Last week i fucked a really fat girl hardcore in bdsm style, and she loved it. So im really not that weak, plus i have a 19cm dick. Its just that my face looks so small and narrow when im not bloated. I need to roid asap! Im ready for whatever... nothing to loose anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Vitamin K2 to widen face might help you out bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Vitamin K2 to widen face might help you out bruh
Sounds like cope

This winter i lost 10kg with a diet, and it destroyed my face totally! Lost collagen, my face looks skinny and small now. Last week i made a tinder account with some pictures from last year, and found a nice girl that was very horny, and in to bdsm. She told me that her last bf fucked her in the ass and at the same time waterboarded her face in the bathroom! She wrote me about all her dirty fantasies with me, and wanted to meet tonight. So i came up to the bar, and she was very shocked when i said hi to her. The first thing she said was: your not the same as on your pictures, you look skinny and ugly! Then she just left, and wrote me after, that i look weak, wasted her time and could not even dominate a 20kg girl :( Im so frustrated, because last year the same happened to me, just that the girl said i am to fat. Im full of adrenaline, hate and depression now. Last week i fucked a really fat girl hardcore in bdsm style, and she loved it. So im really not that weak, plus i have a 19cm dick. Its just that my face looks so small and narrow when im not bloated. I need to roid asap! Im ready for whatever... nothing to loose anymore
That's brutal man. What bf percentage before and after?

didn red. not one word

Did that really happen?
I've never heard of foids rejecting people for being too skinny.
Too fat maybe but not too thin unless it's like 20 lbs underweight status.

I got you, boyo.
www.roidbazaar.ws