My scalp hurts, what could be the reason?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Do you know the feel when you wear a cap for hours and after taking it off you move your hair and it hurts a bit because of the stiffness? I have this exact pain, just all the time, Im not even wearing a cap. My scalp literally burns. Why does this happen? Is it a psychosomatic thing? I am balding and the pain is actually in the typical Norwood regions. What’s happening here?

norwood reaper takes all

sorry bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2095
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 2969, Peachy and 3 others
See a doctor

Dry scalp

Balding? (I have it ngl and imbalding subabominable)

where does it hurt buddyboyo?
I hope for you that it doesnt hurt in your hairline or crown as my hairline used to hurt me while in the process of becoming a norwood 2 (male pattern baldness)
otherwise monitor your hairline and if you see even the slightest problem HOP ON FIN ASAP
or, in normal cases, it could just mean that you have an irritated or dry scalp... try a dermatologist or nizoral shampoo

where does it hurt buddyboyo?
I hope for you that it doesnt hurt in your hairline or crown as my hairline used to hurt me while in the process of becoming a norwood 2 (male pattern baldness)
otherwise monitor your hairline and if you see even the slightest problem HOP ON FIN ASAP
or, in normal cases, it could just mean that you have an irritated or dry scalp... try a dermatologist or nizoral shampoo
Wouldn't nizoral just dry your scalp out more?

Wouldn't nizoral just dry your scalp out more?

In what world does a medication designed to reduce scalp dryness increase scalp dryness.

Well if it kills the fungus causing your dandruff it would reduce scalp dryness. If your scalp is dry for another reason wouldn't it only make it worse. I only use nizoral once or twice a week because daily use dries the fuck out of my scalp unlike regular shampoo

Yeah this can be the inflammation as a major part of the hair loss process. It can also itch too.

Get checked for balding asap.

Im telling you what worked for me
1.Correct fwd head posture.
2.If you sweat easily or too much, keep hair around your ears short and away from forehead
3. Never ever leave your scalp wet
4.try to be more relaxed/calm

Im telling you what worked for me
1.Correct fwd head posture.
2.If you sweat easily or too much, keep hair around your ears short and away from forehead
3. Never ever leave your scalp wet
4.try to be more relaxed/calm
Do you know what pain im talking about? Did you get this as well?

Do you know what pain im talking about? Did you get this as well?
it was hurting and kinda burning in temples, crown and occipital region. I tried massaging little bit and did what i said above

is it itchy? mine does that sometimes and i get a crazy amount of dandruff a day or so after