My shitty ascension plan

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Sup retardcels, I haven’t made an “ascension plan”. But, have it all roughly planned in my head, so I’m making this… First of all, I’d like to set my goals with Looksmaxxing and what I want to achieve in the mid/long-term future.
  • Obtain that Tretinoin “glow”, a Fitzpatrick III-Type (golden olive color) collagenmaxxed, soft and uniform skin along with carotenoid undertones; lycopene, beta-carotene and lutein/zeaxanthin. As an example of what I want to achieve with my Skinmaxxing Journey is the Thom Strijd’s skin.
  • Get body halo with Natty-lifting for the summer, 2024. I will do the U/L routine of @Prettyboy (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/) or the PPL program of Jeff Nippard.
  • Facemaxxing, the most difficult part, but my goal is to be able to be Chadlite.
Skincare:
A.M:
  1. Clean my skin with SkinBetter Oxygen Infusion Wash, and then rinse with warm water.
  2. After cleansing my skin, apply Vitamin C+E with Ferulic Acid 20% from TIMELESS.
  3. And finally, apply La Roche-Posay UVMune 400 TINTED FLUID (with Antioxidants) as sunscreen on my face and neck. Reapply every 2 hours if possible
P.M:
  1. Clean my skin again to remove all the products I applied previously in the morning and all the pollution shit from the day, then apply an Urea-containing moisturizer from The Ordinary.
Every two or three days:
Physical exfoliation with natural activated charcoal/brown sugar,
Retin-A 0.025% (Sandwich Method),
Red Light Therapy (1072nm),

Once a week:
Sauna after the gym,
Derma-stamping with Dr.Pen M8 (Although in my case I don’t know if it’s too much overkill/unnecessary)

Dosages:
  • 10 to 15,000mcg/ug of Beta-carotene (from 2 to 3 Raw carrots)
  • 20mg of Lycopene (from Tomatoes and Ketchup)
  • 20mg of Lutein and 4mg of Zeaxanthin (from Carrot and purple grape juice)
  • Vital Proteins Skin Hydratation Boost
Diet:
My diet is highly-based on all food groups (variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, protein foods and dairy products) to have a healthy-eating routine and provide my body with all the necessary nutrients. The other day in my consultation with my Blackpilled nutritionist he made some basic measurements (height, weight, BMI...) and apart, bone density measurements (wrist, knee, forearm, palm of the hand, etc...) to know “what” and how “many” portions of certain food groups I need to meet the nutritional needs of my body.
~2,200kcal tracked with Cronometer

On a daily basis I consume 2 cups of fruits to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole fruits that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of fruit):
  • 22 seedless grapes (I usually mix them in a juice with a carrot)
  • 1 large orange
  • 1 small papaya
  • 1 small slice of watermelon
  • 10 dates
  • 1 cup of Cherries
  • 1 small ripe sweet apple
  • 1 medium pear
  • 1 large banana
  • About 8 large strawberries
  • 7 slices of fresh mango
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of veggies to meet my nutrient needs. List of colorful-fresh veggies that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of veggies):
  • 1 cup of Broccoli
  • 2 medium carrots (I usually mix 1 carrot in a juice with purple grapes)
  • 1 large sweet potato
  • 1 large tomato
  • 1 cup of Beans and/or Lentils
  • 1 large ear of corn
  • 1 medium white potato (Boiled)
  • 1 avocado
On a daily basis I consume 7 ounces of grains to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole-grain foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of grains):
  • 2” mini bagel
  • ⅓ pita chips
  • 1 slice of bread
  • 1 small biscuit
  • ½ cup of cooked oatmeal
  • 2 pancakes
  • ½ cup of pasta
  • ½ cup of rice
  • 1 small flour tortilla
On a daily basis I consume 6 ounces of protein to meet my nutrient needs. List of protein foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of protein):
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean beef
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean ground beef or pork
  • 1 ounce of chicken breast
  • 1 ounce of cooked (without skin) chicken or turkey
  • 1 ounce of cooked salmon or shrimp
  • 1 egg
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of dairy products to meet my nutrient needs. List of dairy products that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of dairy product):
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 1 ½ ounces of hard cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, parmesan)
Other foods:
  • 15 grams of Dark chocolate for copper, iron, manganese and Anti-oxidants
  • Brazil nuts for selenium
  • Kelp/kombu seaweed for Iodine
Other things I do to promote good health are:
Good Omega 3:6 ratio to prevent inflammation of the system (avoid seed oils and processed food).
Water kefir, low-fat Greek yogurt and mastic gum for gut health; So many years of eating chips/bread/cookies, junk food like hamburgers and/or pizza and ice cream, have destroyed my gut. I will read books about liver flushes, but I will make one to eliminate liver toxins and create enough stomach acid to digest food. In addition, I will make a time-to-time salad of 1-2 raw carrots with a tbsp of coconut oil (from Ray Peat forum) for body/hormonal inflammation, create more stomach acid, etc.
Drink purified water (1.6L on a daily basis) and fruit juices between meals to alkalize my body.

Supplements:
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 as MK-4
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 as MK-7
  • 400mg of Magnesium glycinate
  • 3g of Liposomal Vitamin C (Livon Labs, Inc.)
Hair:
Every two days I use an anti-dandruff shampoo with Zinc pyrithione and I let it rest for 120s, so the shampoo is absorbed throughout my scalp and can fight with my itching and remove dandruff. After bathing with hot water and shampooing daily for years, my hair in general is ruined (texture/quality, health in general, color and I also got dandruff). When I am in sunlight you can see how the color of my hair is partially damaged (some roots and tips are white, they are not gray too, or are they just fat particles?). So, to fix this, I was thinking of buying a heat protection spray and a good shampoo for my hair type (1B) that controls oil production, enhance hair texture/quality and removes dandruff (my current shampoo is not enough, and it ruins my hair texture).

Now, I rinse my hair daily with warm/comfortable cold water (even if I don’t shampoo), since I don’t like my hair smelling like shit and apart from getting wet my hair shapes, so I don’t need to use styling-creams or something like that; my hair is too greasy, and if I apply too much products my current problem will get worse too, so I keep myself minimalist and simple. I will start applying coconut oil before-and-after rinsing my hair so as not to lose hair proteins, provide good hair health/quality and smell.

Facemaxxing:
I have a cross-bite with a mandible shift, which causes me an asymmetrical lower-third (it is not very noticeable, but I feel that by fixing my bite with Orthodontics I could structure my facial thirds). I also have asian-tier maxillary flatness with a lack of infraorbital projection (negative vector), so I want to fix this in order to have a correct forward growth and proportional/equal facial ratios.

The other day while reading articles and books on human anatomy I found that the bone constantly changes and adapts to the stress placed on it. So, if I perform techniques like Mewing or Face/Thumb-pulling that will push and pull the bones or, in other words, expose the bones to compressive and tensile forces, will they remodel and grow? Bones are constantly remodeling; bones constantly have old-bone tissue being resorbed and new-bone tissue being deposited in its place. So, constantly removing bone tissue, and there are some bone cells that are involved in this, one of the cells is called an osteoblast, and the osteoblast accumulates or lays down new-bone tissue. The other cell called the osteoclast will actually resorb or break down the bone tissue. So, I have these two types of cells that are opposing each other, the osteoblasts and the osteoclasts, if they stimulate each other or if their activity matches, the bone density will stay the same (?) But, if I start exercising (and the intraoral techniques mentioned above) and the osteoclasts start outcompeting the osteoclasts, the bone density would increase and just the opposite if I don’t put too much pressure on the bone, the osteoclasts would outcompete the osteoblasts and bone density would decrease?

So, anything that INCREASES bone growth is “beneficial”, especially vitamin K2; It will stimulate the production of osteoblasts. Bones don’t grow properly, and bone metabolism will be messed up without vitamin K2, vitamin D3 (it will help absorb calcium and deposit it in the bones instead of the blood, which means it will create more bone and destroy the production of osteoclasts, which will make both cells compete and increase bone density and remodeling), Calcium, Magnesium and Boron.

Dosages:
  • Vitamin D synthesized on my skin from the sun
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-4)
  • 1,000mg of Calcium and Phosphorus
  • 400mg of Magnesium
  • 5-10mg of Boron
I’d like to fix my oral habits as soon as possible and be able to correct all the compensations that my body is generating/making due to the tension to which I’m subjected/holding. As I mentioned earlier, I’d like to do everything in unison to create synergy and enjoy the best results; so I will do Orthotropics/dontics-maxxing in the following order:
  1. First I’m going to correct my posture (both body and oral). For body posture, I was thinking of doing different exercises with movements to regain the correct plane of functioning of a balance that exists between 5 joint areas; cervical and neck, shoulders and both hips. Thus, all the joints work on a same plane and I regain the total alignment of my body. For oral posture, I got the Mewing World’s course (it’s basically a course about Myofunctional Therapy).
  2. Once I have been able to regain my body alignment, I will book a consultation with a Blackpilled nucleus specialized in Orthodontics to be able to create a personalized plan for my specific case (backed by science).
To be continued…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Yuno_howitez and capybara
Literally everything is cope besides surgery,chewing,steroids and hgh or LL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and capybara
i m just gonna kill myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: unlucko, Deleted member 24444 and capybara
Literally everything is cope besides surgery,chewing,steroids and hgh or LL
Read it, if you think about just Softmaxxing (like me) this guide is not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
"Every two days I use an anti-dandruff shampoo with Zinc pyrithione and I let it rest for 120s, so the shampoo is absorbed throughout my scalp and can fight with my itching and remove dandruff. After bathing with hot water and shampooing daily for years, my hair in general is ruined (texture/quality, health in general, color and I also got dandruff)." 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

nerd-bigstock_Extreme_Computer_Nerd_1520708.jpg

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 20927, ThousandCuts and 4 others
GIF by FirstAndMonday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
"And finally, apply La Roche-Posay UVMune 400 TINTED FLUID (with Antioxidants) as sunscreen on my face and neck. Reapply every 2 hours if possible

da2ba3c80630ff50c12b6d7ac9a875d4.jpg
Finally i will apply La Roche Posay! Tinted Fluid 🤓

And guess what!

It got antioxidants! :soy:
99d6e7e32f6ada4b53d7082981926757.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, babouchelelouche, cancercell and 3 others
1072nm is infrared light not red light
kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ThousandCuts
No surgery no care

Sup retardcels, I haven’t made an “ascension plan”. But, have it all roughly planned in my head, so I’m making this… First of all, I’d like to set my goals with Looksmaxxing and what I want to achieve in the mid/long-term future.
  • Obtain that Tretinoin “glow”, a Fitzpatrick III-Type (golden olive color) collagenmaxxed, soft and uniform skin along with carotenoid undertones; lycopene, beta-carotene and lutein/zeaxanthin. As an example of what I want to achieve with my Skinmaxxing Journey is the Thom Strijd’s skin.
  • Get body halo with Natty-lifting for the summer, 2024. I will do the U/L routine of @Prettyboy (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/) or the PPL program of Jeff Nippard.
  • Facemaxxing, the most difficult part, but my goal is to be able to be Chadlite.
Skincare:
A.M:
  1. Clean my skin with SkinBetter Oxygen Infusion Wash, and then rinse with warm water.
  2. After cleansing my skin, apply Vitamin C+E with Ferulic Acid 20% from TIMELESS.
  3. And finally, apply La Roche-Posay UVMune 400 TINTED FLUID (with Antioxidants) as sunscreen on my face and neck. Reapply every 2 hours if possible
P.M:
  1. Clean my skin again to remove all the products I applied previously in the morning and all the pollution shit from the day, then apply an Urea-containing moisturizer from The Ordinary.
Every two or three days:
Physical exfoliation with natural activated charcoal/brown sugar,
Retin-A 0.025% (Sandwich Method),
Red Light Therapy (1072nm),

Once a week:
Sauna after the gym,
Derma-stamping with Dr.Pen M8 (Although in my case I don’t know if it’s too much overkill/unnecessary)

Dosages:
  • 10 to 15,000mcg/ug of Beta-carotene (from 2 to 3 Raw carrots)
  • 20mg of Lycopene (from Tomatoes and Ketchup)
  • 20mg of Lutein and 4mg of Zeaxanthin (from Carrot and purple grape juice)
  • Vital Proteins Skin Hydratation Boost
Diet:
My diet is highly-based on all food groups (variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, protein foods and dairy products) to have a healthy-eating routine and provide my body with all the necessary nutrients. The other day in my consultation with my Blackpilled nutritionist he made some basic measurements (height, weight, BMI...) and apart, bone density measurements (wrist, knee, forearm, palm of the hand, etc...) to know “what” and how “many” portions of certain food groups I need to meet the nutritional needs of my body.
~2,200kcal tracked with Cronometer

On a daily basis I consume 2 cups of fruits to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole fruits that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of fruit):
  • 22 seedless grapes (I usually mix them in a juice with a carrot)
  • 1 large orange
  • 1 small papaya
  • 1 small slice of watermelon
  • 10 dates
  • 1 cup of Cherries
  • 1 small ripe sweet apple
  • 1 medium pear
  • 1 large banana
  • About 8 large strawberries
  • 7 slices of fresh mango
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of veggies to meet my nutrient needs. List of colorful-fresh veggies that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of veggies):
  • 1 cup of Broccoli
  • 2 medium carrots (I usually mix 1 carrot in a juice with purple grapes)
  • 1 large sweet potato
  • 1 large tomato
  • 1 cup of Beans and/or Lentils
  • 1 large ear of corn
  • 1 medium white potato (Boiled)
  • 1 avocado
On a daily basis I consume 7 ounces of grains to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole-grain foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of grains):
  • 2” mini bagel
  • ⅓ pita chips
  • 1 slice of bread
  • 1 small biscuit
  • ½ cup of cooked oatmeal
  • 2 pancakes
  • ½ cup of pasta
  • ½ cup of rice
  • 1 small flour tortilla
On a daily basis I consume 6 ounces of protein to meet my nutrient needs. List of protein foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of protein):
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean beef
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean ground beef or pork
  • 1 ounce of chicken breast
  • 1 ounce of cooked (without skin) chicken or turkey
  • 1 ounce of cooked salmon or shrimp
  • 1 egg
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of dairy products to meet my nutrient needs. List of dairy products that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of dairy product):
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 1 ½ ounces of hard cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, parmesan)
Other foods:
  • 15 grams of Dark chocolate for copper, iron, manganese and Anti-oxidants
  • Brazil nuts for selenium
  • Kelp/kombu seaweed for Iodine
Other things I do to promote good health are:
Good Omega 3:6 ratio to prevent inflammation of the system (avoid seed oils and processed food).
Water kefir, low-fat Greek yogurt and mastic gum for gut health; So many years of eating chips/bread/cookies, junk food like hamburgers and/or pizza and ice cream, have destroyed my gut. I will read books about liver flushes, but I will make one to eliminate liver toxins and create enough stomach acid to digest food. In addition, I will make a time-to-time salad of 1-2 raw carrots with a tbsp of coconut oil (from Ray Peat forum) for body/hormonal inflammation, create more stomach acid, etc.
Drink purified water (1.6L on a daily basis) and fruit juices between meals to alkalize my body.

Supplements:
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 as MK-4
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 as MK-7
  • 400mg of Magnesium glycinate
  • 3g of Liposomal Vitamin C (Livon Labs, Inc.)
Hair:
Every two days I use an anti-dandruff shampoo with Zinc pyrithione and I let it rest for 120s, so the shampoo is absorbed throughout my scalp and can fight with my itching and remove dandruff. After bathing with hot water and shampooing daily for years, my hair in general is ruined (texture/quality, health in general, color and I also got dandruff). When I am in sunlight you can see how the color of my hair is partially damaged (some roots and tips are white, they are not gray too, or are they just fat particles?). So, to fix this, I was thinking of buying a heat protection spray and a good shampoo for my hair type (1B) that controls oil production, enhance hair texture/quality and removes dandruff (my current shampoo is not enough, and it ruins my hair texture).

Now, I rinse my hair daily with warm/comfortable cold water (even if I don’t shampoo), since I don’t like my hair smelling like shit and apart from getting wet my hair shapes, so I don’t need to use styling-creams or something like that; my hair is too greasy, and if I apply too much products my current problem will get worse too, so I keep myself minimalist and simple. I will start applying coconut oil before-and-after rinsing my hair so as not to lose hair proteins, provide good hair health/quality and smell.

Facemaxxing:
I have a cross-bite with a mandible shift, which causes me an asymmetrical lower-third (it is not very noticeable, but I feel that by fixing my bite with Orthodontics I could structure my facial thirds). I also have asian-tier maxillary flatness with a lack of infraorbital projection (negative vector), so I want to fix this in order to have a correct forward growth and proportional/equal facial ratios.

The other day while reading articles and books on human anatomy I found that the bone constantly changes and adapts to the stress placed on it. So, if I perform techniques like Mewing or Face/Thumb-pulling that will push and pull the bones or, in other words, expose the bones to compressive and tensile forces, will they remodel and grow? Bones are constantly remodeling; bones constantly have old-bone tissue being resorbed and new-bone tissue being deposited in its place. So, constantly removing bone tissue, and there are some bone cells that are involved in this, one of the cells is called an osteoblast, and the osteoblast accumulates or lays down new-bone tissue. The other cell called the osteoclast will actually resorb or break down the bone tissue. So, I have these two types of cells that are opposing each other, the osteoblasts and the osteoclasts, if they stimulate each other or if their activity matches, the bone density will stay the same (?) But, if I start exercising (and the intraoral techniques mentioned above) and the osteoclasts start outcompeting the osteoclasts, the bone density would increase and just the opposite if I don’t put too much pressure on the bone, the osteoclasts would outcompete the osteoblasts and bone density would decrease?

So, anything that INCREASES bone growth is “beneficial”, especially vitamin K2; It will stimulate the production of osteoblasts. Bones don’t grow properly, and bone metabolism will be messed up without vitamin K2, vitamin D3 (it will help absorb calcium and deposit it in the bones instead of the blood, which means it will create more bone and destroy the production of osteoclasts, which will make both cells compete and increase bone density and remodeling), Calcium, Magnesium and Boron.

Dosages:
  • Vitamin D synthesized on my skin from the sun
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-4)
  • 1,000mg of Calcium and Phosphorus
  • 400mg of Magnesium
  • 5-10mg of Boron
I’d like to fix my oral habits as soon as possible and be able to correct all the compensations that my body is generating/making due to the tension to which I’m subjected/holding. As I mentioned earlier, I’d like to do everything in unison to create synergy and enjoy the best results; so I will do Orthotropics/dontics-maxxing in the following order:
  1. First I’m going to correct my posture (both body and oral). For body posture, I was thinking of doing different exercises with movements to regain the correct plane of functioning of a balance that exists between 5 joint areas; cervical and neck, shoulders and both hips. Thus, all the joints work on a same plane and I regain the total alignment of my body. For oral posture, I got the Mewing World’s course (it’s basically a course about Myofunctional Therapy).
  2. Once I have been able to regain my body alignment, I will book a consultation with a Blackpilled nucleus specialized in Orthodontics to be able to create a personalized plan for my specific case (backed by science).
To be continued…
What happened to the plan I gave you?

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
you need to spend time wagecucking for future surgery instead of this

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir