My Shoe Lift Experience / Review (what works)

There’s one thing I wanna know though. Is this mostly because you just want to be as tall as possible or do you feel people to treat you better now that you’re about 3cm - 4cm taller?
I personally doubt people will see you much differently since there’s not much of a difference between 195cm and 198cm to the average person, they’re both really tall.

Usually many females have height mogged me before,
Define many. I’m 192cm and even when women wear heels I’m almost always taller than them.
Is your definition of many 1-2 a month?

There’s one thing I wanna know though. Is this mostly because you just want to be as tall as possible or do you feel people to treat you better now that you’re about 3cm - 4cm taller?
I personally doubt people will see you much differently since there’s not much of a difference between 195cm and 198cm to the average person, they’re both really tall.
In Sweden, it matters a lot, at 195 I might be the 3rd or 4rth tallest guy in the building of 1000 people. but at 202, I become the tallest person in the entire building, just by wearing lifts and boots, compensate with a muscle undershirt, shoulder pads in my t-shirt, a turtleneck sweater for the illusion of a thick neck, Jacket open, and always wear leather gloves, They compensate if you have long thin hands.
you will look like a Giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Define many. I’m 192cm and even when women wear heels I’m almost always taller than them.
Is your definition of many 1-2 a month?
4 in my entire lifetime, but every time it happened it hurt. They were all wearing really long heels, to the point that they were walking really slowly and uncomfortably, but they were the same height, I consider that a mog to look at a female eye to eye. and one Time a female was just a little shorter with heels but she was frame mogging me brutally.

she height mogged you at 6'5, now imagine the 5'5 balding curry talking to her, it was just a single case,
I have legit never met a female taller then 5'10 irl, in fact the tallest female I remember so far is a 5'8 one
I've met a lot of hot young women nowadays who are 5'10'' - 5'11''.
I've also met a not so small percentage who are 6'. A few who are 6'1''
I have extermely rarely met a hot woman who is taller than > 6'1''. Taller than that, she's likely to be horse-faced.

Conclusions: 6ft4 is the ideal male height (3 inches over female highest acceptable height)

4 in my entire lifetime, but every time it happened it hurt. They were all wearing really long heels, to the point that they were walking really slowly and uncomfortably, but they were the same height, I consider that a mog to look at a female eye to eye. and one Time a female was just a little shorter with heels but she was frame mogging me brutally.

Tried new insoles?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Ayo shoelift reviews? Fully approve :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Shoe lifts will make you mentally ill. Imagine frauding your height with +5cm and getting to know a girl in a nightclub. What do you wanna do if she wanna take you home to her place? Just leave the shoes on?
What if you take her home to you and then she wants to shower with you or cook something? You just stay in bed or walk around with shoes inside the house?

Im a lifts fraudet myself, and i can tell this thing fucks with your mind a lot.

Shoe lifts will make you mentally ill. Imagine frauding your height with +5cm and getting to know a girl in a nightclub. What do you wanna do if she wanna take you home to her place? Just leave the shoes on?
What if you take her home to you and then she wants to shower with you or cook something? You just stay in bed or walk around with shoes inside the house?

Im a lifts fraudet myself, and i can tell this thing fucks with your mind a lot.
I’m already mega tall (6’6). Lifts just make me giga tall. So even when I remove it when I’m in someone’s house. They don’t find out. No one has ever found out yet.