My Shoe Lift Experience / Review (what works)

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Today I am going to review this shoe lift

you can buy it from China or from Amazon. its the same shit.
These boots claim to increase 3.5cm with 1 section and 5cm with both.
I tried these shoe lifts on my AF1 and Timbs.
I measured it very accurately.
and I am going to tell you how it felt, I tested everything walking around 15 minutes outside.

Before we start, here are my measurements:
My height in Night: 195cm or 6ft5
My weight: 82 kg or 180 lbs

My actual height got mogged by
with Air Force 1 is 198.5 (+3.5cm Increase)

AF1 are very comfortable and generic shoes, I wear them like everyday, so it felt... well just like everyday...

Air force 1 got mogged by
with Timberlands is 199.5cm (+4.5cm Increase)

I have only recently got timberlands for fall, Make sure to get true to size or a size up if you are going to use it with lifts.
honestly, Its a great and comfortable boot which you can wear daily and it mogs AF1 very badly and is just .5cm away from mogging AF1 with 1 section.

Timberlands got mogged by
AF1 with 1 section lifts is 200cm (+5cm Increase)
Its very doable, and in the start it might feel uncomfortable but after a few minutes you will get used to it and forget it.

AF1 + 1 gets mogged by
Timberland with 1 section is 201.5cm (+6.5cm Increase)
It did felt a little uncomfortable after a while, buts Its the lifts, and its the timbs that I bought true to size. always go size up if you will be wearing lifts.
but it gets the job done, I would say standing or walking atleast 3 hours a day is doable without getting Injured or developing a bad posture.

Timbs + 1 gets mogged by
Timberland with 2 section is 202.5 cm (+7.5cm Increase)
same as above, make no difference at uncomfortability at all, just make sure to wear long pants to cover the boots.
the boot will still have as much space as it has when you wear af1 without any lifts.

Suggest me some other lifts and shoes, I will check them out and review them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4416, RapGod and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and RapGod
your height never was the problem

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deprived, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
bro why wear lifts at 6' 5" jfc fuck this gay earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, randomvanish, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Youre mentally ill to care about height frauding at 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Techmax_, Deprived and 8 others
your height never was the problem
About a month ago, I got height mogged by a female, Usually many females have height mogged me before, but I check their feet immediately and I find heels. but this time she was wearing sneakers. and I didn't sleep for days, as first time in my life , I had to look up to a female, I Couldn't handle it, so I am out to max my height potential, and everyone should tbh, no excuses.
this happened in Stockholm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Valatseughe, randomvanish and 15 others
About a month ago, I got height mogged by a female, Usually many females have height mogged me before, but I check their feet immediately and I find heels. but this time she was wearing sneakers. and I didn't sleep for days, as first time in my life , I had to look up to a female, I Couldn't handle it, so I am out to max my height potential, and everyone should tbh, no excuses.
she height mogged you at 6'5, now imagine the 5'5 balding curry talking to her, it was just a single case,
I have legit never met a female taller then 5'10 irl, in fact the tallest female I remember so far is a 5'8 one

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 4416, rydofx and 4 others
she height mogged you at 6'5, now imagine the 5'5 balding curry talking to her, it was just a single case,
I have legit never met a female taller then 5'10 irl
I am a balding curry

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 7753
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6403, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
He is not 6'5", thats the thing
And this is a clear sign for it
We also had a turk who has spontaneously grown 10cm in height within a month and told stories about him getting heightmogged by women regularly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Your issue is that you are a fucking faggot, inject some T and stop being so estrogenic
No, I am not, You don't understand me, First time in my life a female height mogged me, I cannot take it. usually, when I walk in Public, I walk with a very great posture, and I love walking in public, it always gives me dopamine spikes. but on that day my heart literally just broke and I broke my posture since then. and am not even going out so often, not even going to the gym now, and whenever I go out, I am scared that that female might come and mog me, I just can't go out until I figure a way to reach my maximum height potential.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, CasualFapper and Deleted member 6531
No, I am not, You don't understand me, First time in my life a female height mogged me, I cannot take it. usually, when I walk in Public, I walk with a very great posture, and I love walking in public, it always gives me dopamine spikes. but on that day my heart literally just broke and I broke my posture since then. and am not even going out so often, not even going to the gym now, and whenever I go out, I am scared that that female might come and mog me, I just can't go out until I figure a way to reach my maximum height potential.
wow a 1 in a million female mogged you oh no its over

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
the psychological mechanism that your brain goes right now is as strong as a cope, you can't see reality,
at 6'5 focus on other things, sure take lifts, improving your height is never bad, however don't give it your mental energy

Before we start, here are my measurements:
My height in Night: 195cm or 6ft5
My weight: 82 kg or 180 lbs
Another sign
Giga Auschwitz with 82kg at 195 cm
Obvious insecure curry larper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Bird Bluebird and Deleted member 6403
We also had a turk who has spontaneously grown 10cm in height within a month and told stories about him getting heightmogged by women regularly
@Simone Nobili . Legendary guy who was getting height mogged by girls in kindergarten while being 6'6 and wearing 4" lifts.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Warlow, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
No way you are 6'5 getting heightmogged by foids many times
getting hmogged by a female is what it is
nowhere near as bad as retards on here make out

this thread is retarded, regardless of if you are larping or not, no acceptable person would ever write something like this think about it

@Simone Nobili . Legendary guy who was getting height mogged by girls in kindergarten while being 6'6 and wearing 4" lifts.
vibes ngl

the psychological mechanism that your brain goes right now is as strong as a cope, you can't see reality,
at 6'5 focus on other things, sure take lifts, improving your height is never bad, however don't give it your mental energy
I am doing everything
I microneedle, wear sunscreen, use minoxidil in hair, eyebrows, retin a and hydroquinone in skin, jelq, stretch and pump daily, scream 10 minutes daily, wear green contact lenses, great clothes, and expensive fragrance when going out, brush 2 times daily with natural toothpaste(i use everything natural) , gurgle with coconut oil everyday, scrub my lips everyday, bath everyday, eat bio food, milk, eggs, meat and vegetables only, go to gym 5 times a week, push pull legs, drink 2 protein shakes everyday, take bunch of supps , try to do nofap too always but break it in 7 to 12 days always. max I have done is 16. Still I am virgin
but I am not doing it for that reason
I am doing it for myself. I feel better and confident.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5912
ah yes Simone Nobili whos apparently 6'3 with 5'10 wingspan(which is impossible btw)
he apparently gets mogged by 6'7 girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
I am doing everything
I microneedle, wear sunscreen, use minoxidil in hair, eyebrows, retin a and hydroquinone in skin, jelq, stretch and pump daily, scream 10 minutes daily, wear great clothes and expensive fragrance when going out, brush 2 times daily with natural toothpaste(i use everything natural) , gurgle with coconut oil everyday, scrub my lips everyday, bath everyday, eat bio food, milk, eggs, meat and vegetables only, go to gym 5 times a week, push pull legs, drink 2 protein shakes everyday, take bunch of supps , try to do nofap too always but break it in 7 to 12 days always. max I have done is 16.
larp

I have 2 friends, both brothers and kind of weebs and addicted to vidya and they are actualy 6'5"

The younger one is 196 cm barfeet, got scouted for basketball and obliged to join although he doesnt take it seriously. Older brother is bit taller

They easily tower over the men at parties and yet to find a woman who heightmog them. I am from Germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753, Xander578 and 2 others
No way you are 6'5 getting heightmogged by foids many times
getting hmogged by a female is what it is
nowhere near as bad as retards on here make out

this thread is retarded, regardless of if you are larping or not, no acceptable person would ever write something like this think about it

vibes ngl

I have been mogged 5 times by foids in total in my lifetime and only in night time, 4 times they were wearing lifts and 1 time she was wearing sneakers.
by men I get mogged 5 times daily. on a good day I dont get mogged at all.

I have 2 friends, both brothers and kind of weebs and addicted to vidya and they are actualy 6'5"

The younger one is 196 cm barfeet, got scouted for basketball and obliged to join although he doesnt take it seriously. Older brother is bit taller

They easily tower over the men at parties and yet to find a woman who heightmog them. I am from Germany
I am 5'11 and I don't remember ever getting height mogged by a female before at this height

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I would be careful about wearing those for any long period of time. Even regular shoes with a raised heel are bad for your feet and legs but once you put a 2 inch lift in there you will just be destroying your feet. Feet health is no joke because you always gotta walk and you only get one pair of feet so if you fuck them up you are in serious trouble. But then again some people get leg lengthening surgery and they can never run again so its all about whether its worth it for you or not

I am 6'0 and its too small in the netherlands. Mog or be mogged world.

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper
I would be careful about wearing those for any long period of time. Even regular shoes with a raised heel are bad for your feet and legs but once you put a 2 inch lift in there you will just be destroying your feet. Feet health is no joke because you always gotta walk and you only get one pair of feet so if you fuck them up you are in serious trouble. But then again some people get leg lengthening surgery and they can never run again so its all about whether its worth it for you or not
really? lifts are usually very comfortable, in fact this is what they are advertised for

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person

I would suggest taking lifts with yourself always (like in your bag), and whenever you feel you will be going into a crowded situation or night comes, then just find a restroom, put them on, and go and brutally mog everybody

I'm 5'6 and get heightmogged by like 40% of women. Whenever I heightmog a guy it doesn't matter because 0 * 0 = 0

Pray for me that I'll get a pituitary tumor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 5634
I'm 5'6 and get heightmogged by like 40% of women. Whenever I heightmog a guy it doesn't matter because 0 * 0 = 0

then wear lifts, just buy timberlands and lifts.
I have ordered 3 more lifts, which I will be reviewing very soon

really? lifts are usually very comfortable, in fact this is what they are advertised for
Yeah they are comfortable, if they are the right size they wont give you foot pain as you wear them, but when you wear them a lot it will slowly make you use different muscles and your feet muscles and some leg muscles will atrophy and then that causes a bunch of other problems. Its like how sleeping on a soft mattress is comfortable but after you use it for a while it messes with the muscles and structure in your back. Its not like youre gonna be using a cane after wearing lifts for 5 years, but its like a lot of things that slowly add up over time and then when you are 45 or 50 your back hurts and your feet hurt all the time and you cant move around easily anymore.

10cm in a month? Dfq? With lifts otherwise it’s impossible

then wear lifts, just buy timberlands and lifts.
I have ordered 3 more lifts, which I will be reviewing very soon
I'd rather not worsen my already shit body image, thank you very much. I wore lifts all throughout highschool and it was painfully obvious. Only wide / big torso people can pull it off.

I do wear inserts inside my sneakers which frauds me to a solid 5'7, plus since I'm wearing flat sneakers it doesn't look like I'm trying to boost.

I'd rather not worsen my already shit body image, thank you very much. I wore lifts all throughout highschool and it was painfully obvious. Only wide / big torso people can pull it off.

I do wear inserts inside my sneakers which frauds me to a solid 5'7, plus since I'm wearing flat sneakers it doesn't look like I'm trying to boost.
Train your shoulders in nuclei overload
Wear padded muscle undershirts
Sew shoulder pads in your tshirts
Wear varsity Jackets.
Your shoulders will look wide as fuck

Train your shoulders in nuclei overload
Wear padded muscle undershirts
Sew shoulder pads in your tshirts
Wear varsity Jackets.
Your shoulders will look wide as fuck
bruh wtf I'm not wearing pads that's like a push up bra for men
I'd rather hit shoulders and eat properly and actually have wide shoulders

majority of my friends who are like 6'1+ have a lesbian body, also ur lifting to 5'9 from 5'7, also there many people who
wear tall shoes and lifters just because they are a brand, no one even notices

majority of my friends who are like 6'1+ have a lesbian body, also ur lifting to 5'9 from 5'7, also there many people who
wear tall shoes and lifters just because they are a brand, no one even notices
I don't wear bulky shoes I just hate the look. On occasion I'll wear my airmax and that gets me to around 5'8 in them but I don't do it all the time.

bruh wtf I'm not wearing pads that's like a push up bra for men
I'd rather hit shoulders and eat properly and actually have wide shoulders
Females wear shit ton of makeup
Do rhino plasty and bunch of other surgeries
Wear push up bras and other shapewear to make their breasts and butt's pop out.
They wear heels to become taller
They wear wigs
Fake eyebrows
Fake eye color
Literally everything is fake

And its all acceptable but when it comes to male

Either these enhancement products are not widely available, and when its available and a male buys and uses it to fight the hypergamy. He is tagged as a cheater and self hating faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5912
I don't wear bulky shoes I just hate the look. On occasion I'll wear my airmax and that gets me to around 5'8 in them but I don't do it all the time.
I use some adidas or nick ultraboost, gonna add lifters, that like easy 3 inches, going from 5'11 to 6'2
not sure why not do that be 5'10, you will never be a manlet again

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I use some adidas or nick ultraboost, gonna add lifters, that like easy 3 inches, going from 5'11 to 6'2
not sure why not do that be 5'10
I don't wanna be 5'10 though. Plus my proportions don't allow it to look normal unless I'm wearing a trench coat jfl

5'8 is :love::love::love: to me. Y'all enjoy your 6 foot

I don't wanna be 5'10 though. Plus my proportions don't allow it to look normal unless I'm wearing a trench coat jfl

5'8 is :love::love::love: to me. Y'all enjoy your 6 foot
keep coping I guess?
also all tall people I know have shit proportions, nobody is going to notice it, people do it daily without even noticing,
I mean using lifters to boost your height is something that lookism forums thought about

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
F

Feel you boss

"I'm 6'11 and i get heightmogged regularly bro zoomers r so tall"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I have legit never met a female taller then 5'10 irl, in fact the tallest female I remember so far is a 5'8 one
ur going full retard. sure u have