MY SISTER AND I BOTH HVE GENETIC HAIR ISSUES?!?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Clickbait title I need to sound desperate to get feedback.

my sisters head don’t judge it was just a pic for me

9DFF38CC 1743 487B 85F7 F4481D0621DE

And my thin ass motherfucking hair

628AD564 E6C8 49BC AC09 2C9A00858971

I thought accutane triggered diffuse thinning apparently it’s either happening naturally or it’s always been this way

I have no fucking clue

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
You have asian genes its normal for them not thinning imo

View attachment 1007480

View attachment 1007481

I thought accutane triggered diffuse thinning apparently it’s either happening naturally or it’s always been this way

I have no fucking clue

Thoughts?
All I know is my hair mogs your sister :feelsez:

Now I want to see if both of you have the same genetic feets

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Effortless, ManzareK and 4 others
Not impossible, I can imagine people not caring about/noticing this type of stuff before discovering PSL.

how old is she

Man, if you can see your fucking scalp under light it means you lost 30%+ of hair. Of course it is hairloss. Accutane could trigger that or you get good old male pattern baldness. Most women have thin hair so your sister isn't proof of anything. You can only compare your hair to your hair few years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
PASS YOUR SISTER SNAP MOTHERFUCKER :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 5969
Man, if you can see your fucking scalp under light it means you lost 30%+ of hair. Of course it is hairloss. Accutane could trigger that or you get good old male pattern baldness. Most women have thin hair so your sister isn't proof of anything. You can only compare your hair to your hair few years ago.
The thing is dude, it’s not just my scalp. It’s everywhere. And my sisters hair looks exactly like mine and she didn’t take accutane.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AM I BALDING AM I THINNING OR AM I JUST ASIAN? What the fuck

My hair 1 year ago looked like this

1F9E2F29 F0DB 4CD8 83BE 4D149EACF6DF

Wish I took more pictures...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
For you luck if you're balding in difusse thinning and none recession is pretty easy to get back the thickness
I don’t even want to be diffuse thinning in the first place finasteride scares the fuck out of me I’d rather risk it when I’m 30 than at age 20 right now.

I don’t even want to be diffuse thinning in the first place finasteride scares the fuck out of me I’d rather risk it when I’m 30 than at age 20 right now.
Just show the pic I'm good in telling that

View attachment 1007480

View attachment 1007481

I have no fucking clue

Thoughts?
We have same issue and my mother and my uncle had same too (my uncle is nw3 at 50 btw) so probably you wont go bald

We have same issue and my mother and my uncle had same too (my uncle is nw3 at 50 btw) so probably you wont go bald
I will go bald my dad is bald it started from the temples normal MPB at age 30. Im 20 and my hair is thin as shit

With flash camera at the top
In the dark? The thing is you can already see my scalp since day 1 and I spike my hair so it’s even more obvious it’s not flat like normal hairstyles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
I will go bald my dad is bald it started from the temples normal MPB at age 30. Im 20 and my hair is thin as shit
My dad is nw3 too i will get a ht when i go nw3 too

In the dark? The thing is you can already see my scalp since day 1 and I spike my hair so it’s even more obvious it’s not flat like normal hairstyles.
MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'RE ACTUALLY PANICKING ABOUT SEING YOUR SCALP WITH SPIKE HAIRSTYLE?

Can you see Doctor?

Fucking hilarious

I said this in one of your narcy, self absorbed threads months ago & you had a sissy fit about how "this community is so toxic bro yikes"

Now look at you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5061 and 3 others
Doesn't look THAT bad.
You know what is? Doxing your own sister on an incel forum jfl.

ofc he's balding jfl

The coping in this thread is actually insane. How are so many people able to deny evidence right in front of them ffs. Over.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
ofc he's balding jfl

The coping in this thread is actually insane. How are so many people able to deny evidence right in front of them ffs. Over.
Some people have hair like this actually Khabib have it too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
But I'm gonna say the best the way to you tell if you're difusse thinning.
You can see your scalp on the sides of your head?
If yes, you're not diffuse thinning by mpb
If no, you better go to a dermatologist to see what he can do.

ofc he's balding jfl

He says he use spike hairstyle so it's more easy to see the scalp with that hairstyle

Some people have hair like this actually Khabib have it too
"IT'S JUST GENETICS BRO YOUR HAIR LOOKS FINE"

Looksmax is getting closer to becoming reddit every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
But I'm gonna say the best the way to you tell if you're difusse thinning.
You can see your scalp on the sides of your head?
If yes, you're not diffuse thinning by mpb
If no, you better go to a dermatologist to see what he can do.
F9BFA089 7DBD 43A5 A7AB 7626ED5864AF

This was when it was shorter. That’s my actual density. It’s probably harder to see now because it’s longer, but my hair was like that all the way through.
1D5CC0FD DB58 41E6 A9C8 EF701FD16DBC

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why does my sisters hair density look the same as mine and in old pictures my density is just as bad
You should go to a dermatologist because I believe you gonna get bald in all of your head

yeah tbh in those pics it is more obvious but you have chance for not going bald
I don't think is mpb, if he was surfing mpb his hairline would recessed a little bit because he have white genes

Do you take care of your hair? Accutane drastically reduces oil gland secretion, so your skin/hair get really fucking dry. You need to maintain your hair with products when it gets dry or else you'll get breakage.

@Senhor Cabrito time for OP to LDAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back