My surgeon will do Eppley’s custom cheek implants for 6k

M

mesr

Bronze
He’s a plastic surgeon who regularly does jaw surgeries in Korea. I didn’t even come in to consult about implants, but when I asked him about fat grafting my flat cheeks he suggested I should do custom implants for a high cheekbone look.

He’s extremely knowledgeable and told me we’ll do the incision through the mouth to avoid eyelid retraction. He actually lol’d when I asked about doing it through the lower eyelid like Eppley.

This guy works with bone everyday unlike Eppley who is also a maxfac but doesn’t do jaw surgeries

All for 6k usd

Just lol at american prices

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Artemis, Joyride and 2 others
I hope you're Asian if you're getting surgery in Asia.

yes, I’m a gook

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and AspiringChad
He’s a plastic surgeon who regularly does jaw surgeries in Korea. I didn’t even come in to consult about implants, but when I asked him about fat grafting my flat cheeks he suggested I should do custom implants for a high cheekbone look.

He’s extremely knowledgeable and told me we’ll do the incision through the mouth to avoid eyelid retraction. He actually lol’d when I asked about doing it through the lower eyelid like Eppley.

This guy works with bone everyday unlike Eppley who is also a maxfac but doesn’t do jaw surgeries

All for 6k usd

How'd you find a good surgeon?

luck. I didn’t even know he did custom implants until he suggested it to me

But now I realize with the amount of jaw and bone surgeries he does, he should have a real good understanding of designing a custom implant

If your looking for a custom implant you should be finding plastic surgeons who do maxillofacial surgeries (like Eppley).

It’s pretty hard to fuck up the actual surgery for putting the implant in, he also seems meticulous in designing the implant. He told me to come see him again next time I’m in Korea since I have swelling still and it would be pointless to begin designing it now.

eppley is not some god surgeon.
he just has good marketing and decent custom implant designs

does this implant bring your infraorbitals forward?

also pm name of the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and AspiringChad
It sits on the infraorbital rim. Actually the implant model he showed me which he did for some women ended just before the infraorbital nerve, and also augmented the lateral orbital rim.

It didn’t extend as far towards the nose as Eppley’s, but that was just probably by design.

Like most gooks I also don’t need lateral augmentation which is why I think we can do it through the mouth. I may be wrong here tho.

I will share his name later I need to talk to him a few more times

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Artemis

does it look like the first one?

No, it looks more like the last one but it extends to the lateral orbital rim.

But again he custom makes them off the CT, the case model he showed me was for reconstruction so it didn’t augment the entire infraorbital rim

I will clarify more things over the next few days

I’ve confirmed the implant he makes can extend onto the zygomatic arch and cover most of the infraorbital rim. But it’s not recommended for me to augment the arch since my zygo width is already very high.

There are still intricacies to discuss like saddling the infraorbital rim but I will do that in person for the 2nd consultation

Won’t really update this for another 6 months most likely until I meet him again in person to discuss design.

If you want his info you can PM me, you will have to meet him in person if you are serious but you can chat him online. Still much cheaper than Eppley.

The price is actually cheaper after some incentives. About 5k for an area which covers the implant and the surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 206
@mesr I think I know what surgeon you’re talking about. I’m actually going to Korea to see him in a few weeks. I’ve been looking into asian surgeries a lot; I already had some things done here in the US (cartilage graft to tip and DES). Lets talk via pm (just made my account so I can’t send pm’s just yet)

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Dutcher
I’ve confirmed the implant he makes can extend onto the zygomatic arch and cover most of the infraorbital rim. But it’s not recommended for me to augment the arch since my zygo width is already very high.

There are still intricacies to discuss like saddling the infraorbital rim but I will do that in person for the 2nd consultation

Won’t really update this for another 6 months most likely until I meet him again in person to discuss design.

If you want his info you can PM me, you will have to meet him in person if you are serious but you can chat him online. Still much cheaper than Eppley.

The price is actually cheaper after some incentives. About 5k for an area which covers the implant and the surgery

Hey man, would just like to know where your doctor is located and what his name is. I might want to consult with him.

Sounds like a very knowledgeable man.

L

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and AspiringChad
Any update?
Is your surgeon dr lee from face dental?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Good shit man I hope it all works out.

But yeah high iq people worship Taban and Eppley when they charge $20k for implants every surgeon can do due to Jew Marketing tactics.

South Korea has the best surgeons for price in the world, so does Singapore, Japan, and Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Artemis

All for 6k usd

What surgeon/clinic? Can PM

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

All for 6k usd

He shouldnt have lolled... if he doesn't know that the rim implants are inserted through the conjuctiva, not through the eyelid as he assumed.

Also, unless the inner orbital rim is involved, inserting them through the mouth is ok. THe reason why Jewpply inserts them through the conjuctiva, is that he has a long infra-part. This will endanger your facial nerves if he does it through the mouth.

Hi mesr,

I am an asian too. Can I reach out to you about your experience with Korean doctors?

Good shit man I hope it all works out.

But yeah high iq people worship Taban and Eppley when they charge $20k for implants every surgeon can do due to Jew Marketing tactics.

South Korea has the best surgeons for price in the world, so does Singapore, Japan, and Turkey.
Should non Asians go to these countries?