Would sliding genio plus jaw implants on gional angle ascend me?

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
So basically since my bite is good, I was suggested against bimax as it’d carry more risks than benefits by my ortho and maxfac surgeon(hes popular in .org) agreed with him and it could possibly chimpmaxx me. Maxfac surgeon himself said my maxilla is not fucked.
Still nice to hear your opinions
I noticed you’re active in this section lel @ccwarrior

I mean I will most likely proceed with sliding genio, just gonna let the surgeon know that I want to get jaw implants for better jawline too.
He suggested I do 7mm(I will most likely ask for more) custom genio and he will cut it a bit more far back. I still want to hear other opinions because why not sers

What I also like about sliding genio is that I can get it WHILE wearing braces. I will start doing 3rd molar extractions on Jan 4th and then go to my ortho for braces and get one more CT scan that the surgeon has requested.

3712940 1697769296890 2

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Asspear
Interesting - so you're getting extractions without a bimax? I assume that's just for the general crowding of your teeth? Makes sense.

If a popular, blackpilled maxfac is suggesting against a bimax, tbh I'd listen to them and do exactly what you're doing. Sliding genio and jaw angle implants. If an area of your midface is deficient, there's always total midface implants to advance you even just a few mm.

7mm on the genio seems very reasonable, but I don't think going for just a little bit more is a bad idea either. Sounds like you've got a good plan dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433 and RoyaleWithCheese
Interesting - so you're getting extractions without a bimax? I assume that's just for the general crowding of your teeth? Makes sense.

If a popular, blackpilled maxfac is suggesting against a bimax, tbh I'd listen to them and do exactly what you're doing. Sliding genio and jaw angle implants. If an area of your midface is deficient, there's always total midface implants to advance you even just a few mm.

7mm on the genio seems very reasonable, but I don't think going for just a little bit more is a bad idea either. Sounds like you've got a good plan dude.
Yeah just for crowding, thanks dude

• +1
Reactions: Asspear

I agree with this. Not everyone needs bimax. You can get great improvement from genio and jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Weed and Asspear
Doesn't look like you need sliding genio, did your surgeon suggest this? Your chin to philtrum ratio is already quite high. Which psl maxfac surgeon did you see btw?

Doesn't look like you need sliding genio, did your surgeon suggest this? Your chin to philtrum ratio is already quite high. Which psl maxfac surgeon did you see btw?
Yeah he said he could shortmaxx my chinlossus too ngl
>
Doesn't look like you need sliding genio

WHat does this mean? :lul: I obviously do, my chin is fucked.. There are lots of types of sliding genio surgeries man, some widen, some are for forward growth, some are vertical sliding genio.. I'm not getting vertical one, man.

Yeah he said he could shortmaxx my chinlossus too ngl
>

WHat does this mean? :lul: I obviously do, my chin is fucked.. There are lots of types of sliding genio surgeries man, some widen, some are for forward growth, some are vertical sliding genio.. I'm not getting vertical one, man.
My bad I thought sliding genio was vertical + horizontal increase. In which I thought u didn't need anymore vertical only horizontal