My surgery plan

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
June of this year I'm going to start the process of getting the following surgeries, is there anything I should know beforehand or switch them out for something else?
(Will update after discussion with surgeons aswell)

Lower eyelid retraction + Saddled infraorbital rim implants (should I swap it for orbital decomp, although most people have told me not to go for it- since its risky and reduces ipd?) (Edit: I didn't know they removed bone)
SeptoRhino (Or should I just get rhino, I tend to snore sometimes when im not using mouth tape- although my jaw is perfect)
Buccal fat liposuction (Is it even worth it? Or should I just get it removed? Or not do anything at all and stop being a lazy fuck and get to 12% bodyfat)

Most of my other ratios are perfect so I don't think I need anything else, and I can't afford more either

• +1
Reactions: med
Buccal fat liposuction (Is it even worth it? Or should I just get it removed? Or not do anything at all and stop being a lazy fuck and get to 12% bodyfat
Get lean first, why would you waste time and money on something you may not need?

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Adonis007, MTNAscension2 and 2 others
Take Retatrutide to lean your body

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx