My take on why this forum is giving way too harsh ratings (GTFIH)

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
Orgcels ( and pretty much all blackpillers ) have a distorted image of reality and beauty , this phenomenon is called beauty overstimulation ..

I see people who can seriously slay irl getting called mtns and ltns because muh ratios and muh psl autism

State of this forum :
3960932 3862872 rating men vs women 1

The concept
According to a theory of sensory adaptation, our brain adjusts to the level of stimulation we receive from the environment. This means that when we see something very often, we become less sensitive to it and need more of it to feel the same level of satisfaction. This applies to many sensory experiences, such as temperature, taste, weight, and also beauty.

people here are constantly overstimulated by pictures of top models , til their brain start thinking thats what the average person looks like

THIS is what the average person ( aka mtn ) looks like :
th

THIS is what the average physique looks like :
th

TOUCH GRASS PHAGGOT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, got.daim, ggg.tv and 4 others
Looks like someone got rated a LTN and became insecure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TheLooxMaxingKing, freshd2k123 and 24 others
most of the ratings here are fine, the only issues are in rating women and older men.

they have no idea how ugly the average man is if they think that aged models somehow become normies, gandy is still far above average compared other men in his age bracket.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, i_love_roosters, chadintraining and 10 others
dnr and do
Orgcels ( and pretty much all blackpillers ) have a distorted image of reality and beauty , this phenomenon is called beauty overstimulation ..

I see people who can seriously slay irl getting called mtns and ltns because muh ratios and muh psl autism

State of this forum :
View attachment 2794565

The concept
According to a theory of sensory adaptation, our brain adjusts to the level of stimulation we receive from the environment. This means that when we see something very often, we become less sensitive to it and need more of it to feel the same level of satisfaction. This applies to many sensory experiences, such as temperature, taste, weight, and also beauty.

people here are constantly overstimulated by pictures of top models , til their brain start thinking thats what the average person looks like

th

th

TOUCH GRASS PHAGGOT
mtn means neither ugly or attractive and ltn means somewhat ugly and average person is somewhat ugly

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
dnr and do

mtn means neither ugly or attractive and ltn means somewhat ugly and average person is somewhat ugly
in theory.

in practice the average person isn't actually neutral looking, most men are 2's and 3's meaning they overwhelmingly cause a negative response.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, northern mogger, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
in theory.

in practice the average person isn't actually neutral looking, most men are 2's and 3's meaning they overwhelmingly cause a negative response.
thats what i just said

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Orc
most of the ratings here are fine, the only issues are in rating women and older men
YOUR ratings ( and others high iq members ) are fine , the rest ? no tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Orc
YOUR ratings ( and others high iq members ) are fine , the rest ? no tbh
I don't rate other men I think it's pointless.

unless you're into other men it shouldn't matter what they think.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Rivers of Nihil
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Deleted member 51465 and Rivers of Nihil
Realistic ratings ≠ harsh

feel like it doesn't matter as long as the percentiles make sense

State of this forum :
View attachment 2794565

The concept

th

th

TOUCH GRASS PHAGGOT
Doesn't matter what rating you get on this forum, only treatment irl matters

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and MakinItHappen
th
the average person looks noticeably worse than this because of obesity and the averaging out of most assymetries. These people would be HTN irl. The thing is that LTN and below = invisible to humans as a sexual being. So imo the rating system here is still fair.

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
the average person looks noticeably worse than this because of obesity and the averaging out of most assymetries. These people would be HTN irl. The thing is that LTN and below = invisible to humans as a sexual being. So imo the rating system here is still fair.
i dont get this part

in theory.

a 2 would be deformed, no?

a 2 would be deformed, no?
age deforms everyone eventually, pretty much all old people are ugly and the average man is like 40-45 years old in the west and balding.

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and smallman
Yea Just cause they rated u mtn ltn

State of this forum :
View attachment 2794565

The concept

th

th

TOUCH GRASS PHAGGOT
Kys you abominable faggot ratings are too kind here

I got rated LTN but I am not invisible as a sexual being.. in fact I have great success fucking LTN women.

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
I got rated LTN but I am not invisible as a sexual being.. in fact I have great success fucking LTN women.
Do you approach the irl?
I have 0 succes approaching 250+ lbs bbws irl and get rejected everytime

Do you approach the irl?
I have 0 succes approaching 250+ lbs bbws irl and get rejected everytime
I approach at least 10 girls when I go out, and luckily I get some play lol.. I’ve made out with girls in clubs many times, and they’re actually average looking.. and I’m not even that confident. I’m surprised that hott girls even give me their numbers sometimes lol.. A lot of Women respect the balls it takes to approach so just learn to love rejection and turn it into a game.. you miss 100% of shots you don’t take. Try approaching girls out of your league .. it’s ok to get rejected, learn to love it and just be respectful towards women. Know your worth as a man and if you get rejected say “that’s alright, have a good rest of your day” and on to the next one. You’re gonna hit bro… it’s all a numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and nofap
I approach at least 10 girls when I go out, and luckily I get some play lol.. I’ve made out with girls in clubs many times, and they’re actually average looking.. and I’m not even that confident. I’m surprised that hott girls even give me their numbers sometimes lol.. A lot of Women respect the balls it takes to approach so just learn to love rejection and turn it into a game.. you miss 100% of shots you don’t take. Try approaching girls out of your league .. it’s ok to get rejected, learn to love it and just be respectful towards women. Know your worth as a man and if you get rejected say “that’s alright, have a good rest of your day” and on to the next one. You’re gonna hit bro… it’s all a numbers game.
Do you get to take them home to fuck?
I’ve been rejected by every 250 lbs+ women I’ve ever approached

Do you get to take them home to fuck?
I’ve been rejected by every 250 lbs+ women I’ve ever approached
Some nights yea. I’m 32 been doing this shit since 19 clubbing age in Canada. I don’t even know my kill count no more lol

• +1
Reactions: nofap
The ratings here are way too high. Then the Tiktok mtn greycels get an ego boost and start thinking they’re hot shit and htn/Chadlite because a girl approached them once, when this is the treatment the average, non-deformed looking man gets.

Some nights yea. I’m 32 been doing this shit since 19 clubbing age in Canada. I don’t even know my kill count no more lol
Im gonna start spam approaching bbws like my life depends on it on nights out
How do you do on OLD

• +1
Reactions: Majin.Vegeta
The ratings here are way too high. Then the Tiktok mtn greycels get an ego boost and start thinking they’re hot shit and htn/Chadlite because a girl approached them once, when this is the treatment the average, non-deformed looking man gets.
mtn get approached once every three months
some ppl are getting higher ratings
but some ppl (mostly ethnics) get shit ratings , ive seen a legit chad gets called low mtn because of muh ethnic tax ( he was arab i think )

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
mtn get approached once every three months
some ppl are getting higher ratings
but some ppl (mostly ethnics) get shit ratings , ive seen a legit chad gets called low mtn because of muh ethnic tax ( he was arab i think )
Mtns don’t get approached once every three months
My chad mate gets approached once every 2/3 months

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Mtns don’t get approached once every three months
My chad mate gets approached once every 2/3 months
not even chad can win these days jfl

not even chad can win these days jfl
He has won at life
He has 80+ slays
Doesn’t get approached that often though.
When i went on a holiday with him for 5 weeks he only got approached once and slayed 4 women

• Love it
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Im gonna start spam approaching bbws like my life depends on it on nights out
How do you do on OLD
No Bbws.. approach women clearly out of your league and be a confident gentleman. Even if you get rejected every time make it a norm to talk to beautiful women. It’s suppose to become a habit for you to a point where you don’t feel anxious approaching rockets. Just be cool, warm up as simple as complimenting every pretty girl you see and not expecting anything in return… just simple appreciation. Once you warm up by complimenting women (and most of them will reply thank you, smile and keep going) you’re trying to get used to reciprocation of contact. All you want is for them to acknowledge you. It builds confidence and gets you ready for the pick up.

sure sending a picture of yourself is different than seeing you in real life and not because people are less likely to insult you

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I don't rate other men I think it's pointless.

unless you're into other men it shouldn't matter what they think.
agreed.