My takes on dating your looks match and anything high mtb+

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

It’s true that chad can get alot of ONS/FWB with foids on Tinder however you would rarely see it’s anything high mtb+ without makeupmaxxed beckies.

High mtb+ or low htb demands more commitment and not giving their body for free, money and status is expected to date them especially for LTR. Abit of betabuxxing doesn’t hurt in LTR and it’s the only way you can date your looks match which usually you have to date down by -1psl wihtout money and status.

If you are billionaire then you can date up to stacy tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bobtheflowerpot, latincell95 and 1 other person
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc @Eli @kebab @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Meraki

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
True but she will never be truly attracted to you
Is it even poss To get htb+ to be truely attracted to you nowadays?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dopaminebeyondfried and gribsufer1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and Deleted member
I dont know what the consensus is here, I believe as a man you should date a girl who likes you more than you like here i.e your fangirl

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
I doubt chad has people working for him like bieber and drake do. Their only job is to find hottest girl for them to fuck

Every hot girl i see, even the stacies are with mtns

I dont know what the consensus is here, I believe as a man you should date a girl who likes you more than you like here i.e your fangirl

This works as long as you find your fan girls attractive, I do not and would rather play video games than waste time spending time with them

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Every hot girl i see, even the stacies are with mtns
Yeah, sometimes even with low tier normies, chads usually don't commit or want to take things slowly while simping like the average male has to do, I guess they enjoy the feeling of being treated like queens more than men do

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
This works as long as you find your fan girls attractive, I do not and would rather play video games than waste time spending time with them
Of course, should that even be said

Lol. HTBs are easy bro. Stacylites are doable with a little bit of effort. Stacy level is where things start hard to get.