My takes on ltn mtn htn chadlite chaad

Yeah men despise pretty boys. Especially if the pretty boys are short or have weak ass frames with twig necks.
Even pretty boy with big frame still loathed by other mtn ltn

Yeah men despise pretty boys. Especially if the pretty boys are short or have weak ass frames with twig necks.
exactly but if you look masc men respect you regardless

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
exactly but if you look masc men respect you regardless

Well yeah, if a guy has a pretty face but good height + frame + nt, then that can somewhat negate the downsides that a pretty boy face can pose in front of masculine men.

How many times you live your house weekly?

thats why you an incel

chadlite spot on

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Mirim how chad didn't win the genetic lottery. He is the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Muscles matter only if you have high mtn+ face but even better if you have good frame for it.

Below that looks threshold is also help with preventing other men fucking with you.
Pretty boys are automatically sub chad. A man can't be a Chad without frame and muscle. Desirable women want the whole package.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Muscles matter only if you have high mtn+ face but even better if you have good frame for it.

Below that looks threshold is also help with preventing other men fucking with you.
not true tbh

Subhuman: only your biological mom can ever love you

Ltn: almost nobody want to be associated with you unless another ltn or subhuman with the same interests

Mtn: subjects to all normies game, these guys are jestermaxxer, still invisible to women

Htn: some girls like him, most hated by mtn ltn and others, the mtn ltn hated him because he’s still a normie but just better looking than them and still getting female attention, htn has less male friends

Chadlite: leader of the friend groups, people give respect to them, foids starting to respect them.

Chad: Everyone makes your life easy, you are the genetic lottery.
i personally dont think mtns are invincible to women, at least mtb women

I am subhuman

Subhuman: only your biological mom can ever love you

Ltn: almost nobody want to be associated with you unless another ltn or subhuman with the same interests

Mtn: subjects to all normies game, these guys are jestermaxxer, still invisible to women

Htn: some girls like him, most hated by mtn ltn and others, the mtn ltn hated him because he’s still a normie but just better looking than them and still getting female attention, htn has less male friends

Chadlite: leader of the friend groups, people give respect to them, foids starting to respect them.

Chad: Everyone makes your life easy, you are the genetic lottery.
As someone who is deemeded the hottest in my scool and everytime a foreign school comes 7-8 of em, there never has been anyone that mogged me overall. Every girl had crush on me when i first came to this school and I was at the time 5'10.5 or 5'11 with low chadlite face. Now the guys all respect me cuz i hangout with them and enjoy their company but bro if you are autistic like me, or antisocial, and not neurotypical at all. It's still hard to get girls. Luckily, I always had a gf because of my looks and i guess some girls like my autism which is interesting. However, now I am 6'1.5 and with medium-high chadlite face so it's easier but still.

Most important thing if you are HTN is to be very neurotypical. Just have rizz and game and be social. A social HTN in my opinion = high chadlite who is socially awkard and autistic