MY TEACHER CAUGHT ME JERKING OFF ON ZOOM

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
My teacher caught me jerking off to my crush in zoom class

Fuck fuck fuck I can't believe it! Alright so today we're having class and my crush was looking like a straight-up snack as usual. No one could see me from the waist down so I stared at her and started to jerk off.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, med, qxtwz7854 and 10 others

Fuck fuck fuck I can't believe it! Alright so today we're having class and my crush was looking like a straight-up snack as usual. No one could see me from the waist down so I stared at her and started to jerk off.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, socialcel and Cutecel2001
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
One time I saw a girls tits at the end of class. She had her camera covered the whole time by something, but at the end of class she started to move around her laptop trying to close her tab, and she was right over the camera with her tits just dangling in full view, she didn't seem to notice lol. I guess she was just sitting there the whole time naked or something. Before anyone asks, no she wasn't hot, she was this pig looking fat white foid, and it was actually gross no lie.

• JFL
Reactions: KpopPilled
nice bro (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress

Then what happened nigga ?

nah its over ☠️