My therapist shows me the endless circle that i, and probably other incels, are stuck into

S

stunna

Kraken
That was really a great idea to hire a female therapist. The male therapist was good, but it does not challenge my views like the female therapist does. Only downside is that she is a bit expensive.

We talked about my fears. I cried a bit. So what i explained is that i'm very worried about my looks. I have a distorded version of myself where i consider myself like an abomination. I explained to her that i'm very insecure towards the stereotypical "chad" that incels like to talk about: the big, strong, tall, muscular, handsome guy. I explained that i dont know how i could measure to them.

Then she tried debunking this ideas. First of all, she told me she had seen men that are not attractive getting laid, sometimes even more that some conventionally attractive guy. The thing is, getting laid doesn't mean you have value. Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people. Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys. It's not "the guys that get laid have value, and the others do not" and its an idea that i am a bit stuck with, that i will try to challenge.

Then we talk about my ideas of attractiveness. And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.

The most important thing is here: she shows me the endless circle i'm stuck in. And i tend to believe i'm not the only one that is stuck in this circle. Okay here it is: because i'm insecure, inferiority complex and stuff, i do not try to date. I installed tinder, i do not send messages to girls i match with. In reality, i won't talk to girls i'm interested romantically. I confessed my feelings to my crush, but i didn't even try to flirt or build romantic tension with her. What i just did is just i develop a crush and i confessed, whereas a more logical order would be: i develop a crush, try getting closer to her, try build a romantic tension and a connection, then confess. Its as if i was trying to cooking pancakes with only milk.

And because i don't try dating, then i do not develop any self esteem and i get stuck in these ideas of "im ugly, im worthless...". My therapist explained to me that she often have victim of sexual assault with her, and that to bring back confidence and a sens of safety, sometimes these victims have to encounter a man that treats them right. Of course, they need to love themselves first and its only them that are in control of their lives, but, sometimes they do need a little help that a man can bring. She told me its the same for me to a less extent. I need to have confidence and better self esteem. And because it's hard to catch it myself, i should try dating, to maybe get a little help from a woman.

So i decided it: i will try dating. I will try flirting. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I will try leave these ideas that its my looks. Tonight there's a big party at my school. I will try talking to people, especially women, i will try dancing and stuff. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, and to be fair, im a bit scared of doing it, but i will try.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Alt Number 3, workingondying and 11 others
?

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
dnr + cucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, wishIwasSalludon, Niksy and 8 others
'my therapist'

ober

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, wishIwasSalludon, Agendum and 3 others
lol at caring about dating lolz

lol at wanting to be GL to get a date

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, wishIwasSalludon, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, wishIwasSalludon, Niksy and 4 others
is this copy paste from reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Lonenely sigma, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
The thing is, getting laid doesn't mean you have value. Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people. Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys. It's not "the guys that get laid have value, and the others do not" and its an idea that i am a bit stuck with, that i will try to challenge.
"just imagine sisyphus happy lol. 200$ please"

blud rotting on IncelExit all day

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, the BULL and stunna
Stop reading at “therapist” just lol at your mental retardation. And you cried as well?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchaddam, Niksy and Deleted member
I said the exact same thing but no one listened

Years upon years of evidence for the blackpill and you allowed a foidbot therapist to gaslight you into thinking you were wrong? aight

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and ReinhardRacist
Comparing yourself to chad is the end of your self-esteem and self-value.

Comparison in general is brutal for life quality tbh. It's a form of neuroticism that many incels suffer from.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Alt Number 3, JustaBadplaya and 2 others

Comparison in general is brutal for life quality tbh. It's a form of neuroticism that many incels suffer from.
Ignorance is bliss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
I'm good at manipulating people, but it's a bit hard when they don't even acknowledge my existence let alone let me talk to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Niksy and Maalik
I'm good at manipulating people, but it's a bit hard when they don't even acknowledge my existence let alone let me talk to them.
Dark triad incel

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and Niksy
I cried a bit.
Stopped reading there.

What a pussy crying to a foid that pretends only to give a fuck and probably goes home to fuck a 8psl chad. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Fiqh
female therapist

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Comparing you to Chad is what every girl does before left-swiping your ass. You can’t choose to opt out unless you are volcel.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people.
I envy them
And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.
You can’t make this up :lul:
Total FACE victory

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and stunna
Comparing you to Chad is what every girl does before left-swiping your ass. You can’t choose to opt out unless you are volcel.
Better be volcel than incel

That was really a great idea to hire a female therapist. The male therapist was good, but it does not challenge my views like the female therapist does. Only downside is that she is a bit expensive.

We talked about my fears. I cried a bit. So what i explained is that i'm very worried about my looks. I have a distorded version of myself where i consider myself like an abomination. I explained to her that i'm very insecure towards the stereotypical "chad" that incels like to talk about: the big, strong, tall, muscular, handsome guy. I explained that i dont know how i could measure to them.

Then she tried debunking this ideas. First of all, she told me she had seen men that are not attractive getting laid, sometimes even more that some conventionally attractive guy. The thing is, getting laid doesn't mean you have value. Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people. Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys. It's not "the guys that get laid have value, and the others do not" and its an idea that i am a bit stuck with, that i will try to challenge.

Then we talk about my ideas of attractiveness. And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.

The most important thing is here: she shows me the endless circle i'm stuck in. And i tend to believe i'm not the only one that is stuck in this circle. Okay here it is: because i'm insecure, inferiority complex and stuff, i do not try to date. I installed tinder, i do not send messages to girls i match with. In reality, i won't talk to girls i'm interested romantically. I confessed my feelings to my crush, but i didn't even try to flirt or build romantic tension with her. What i just did is just i develop a crush and i confessed, whereas a more logical order would be: i develop a crush, try getting closer to her, try build a romantic tension and a connection, then confess. Its as if i was trying to cooking pancakes with only milk.

And because i don't try dating, then i do not develop any self esteem and i get stuck in these ideas of "im ugly, im worthless...". My therapist explained to me that she often have victim of sexual assault with her, and that to bring back confidence and a sens of safety, sometimes these victims have to encounter a man that treats them right. Of course, they need to love themselves first and its only them that are in control of their lives, but, sometimes they do need a little help that a man can bring. She told me its the same for me to a less extent. I need to have confidence and better self esteem. And because it's hard to catch it myself, i should try dating, to maybe get a little help from a woman.

So i decided it: i will try dating. I will try flirting. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I will try leave these ideas that its my looks. Tonight there's a big party at my school. I will try talking to people, especially women, i will try dancing and stuff. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, and to be fair, im a bit scared of doing it, but i will try.
JFL i saw that post in r/IncelExit

did the rapist touch you?

Not reading that paragraph+cucked

Reddit out of ten

• +1
Reactions: stunna
How do you even know that you're good, then?

Who did you manipulate, your mom?

dnr + your therapist is the only female you'll talk to because you're not chad

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Jfl the final blackpill is the bluepill. Stop giving money to that whore you moron, kys.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920