My therapist was extremely salty I quit therapy over email

apocalypse

apocalypse

She expected me to come into one last session and pay her to try to change my mind about quitting for a whole hour.
I was not going to do that.
I would have considered re-starting therapy with her in the future, but not any more now that she had to passive aggressively mouth off in her response email.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, _MVP_, Sushifart and 13 others
Kys therapy taker. Paying roastie to listen to your rants instead of giving you sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, depressionmaxxing, WBC323 and 22 others
Kys therapy taker. Paying roastie to listen to your rants instead of giving you sex
Yes it's cringe
Thank God meds made me see things clearly and quit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, albe.ORG, the next o'pry and 5 others
She expected me to come into one last session and pay her to try to change my mind about quitting for a whole hour.
I would have considered re-starting therapy with her in the future, but not any more now that she had to passive aggressively mouth off in her response email.
Jfl at people who openly show their saltiness when they still might have skin in the game

At the end of the day she's a salesperson and couldn't even end it on good terms with the hope that you might come back / recommend her services

Foids be dumb af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies, albe.ORG and 5 others
Jfl at people who openly show their saltiness when they still might have skin in the game

At the end of the day she's a salesperson and couldn't even end it on good terms with the hope that you might come back / recommend her services

Foids be dumb af
Exactly

Wtf bro. What is this therapy for? If its for bdd, depression or social anxiety then going to therapy is useless imo and better off looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
how did she react when u brought up looks?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, albe.ORG, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
I touched upon being too fat and ugly to get dates a few times
She just ignored it and talked about other things

Dude, if you are actually fat just lose weight ffs. You will get a much better ROI (return on investment) from losing weight then seeing some bluepilled money hungry therapist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, infini and Manletmachine
Dude, if you are actually fat just lose weight ffs. You will get a much better ROI (return on investment) from losing weight then seeing some bluepilled money hungry therapist.
I was lean at one point but I still didn't get approached by Stacys.
Anyway meds made me stop caring about all this anyway. I'm content whalemaxxing rn.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
If you don't mind answering

What meds are you on?
Mirtazapine
I'm still deciding whether it's worth it
It's giving me nightmares every night and making me fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and chaddyboi66
Mirtazapine
I don't think most people get TeCas tbh

Have you tried any SSRI/SNRIs, or even any NDRIs like Wellbutrin?

Most people hate SSRIs [myself included] for their awful sides and mostly lackluster results in terms of treatment, but I've heard great things about Wellbutrin [like how it actually helps you lose weight Jfl] tbh.

• +1
I don't think most people get TeCas tbh

Have you tried any SSRI/SNRIs, or even any NDRIs like Wellbutrin?

Most people hate SSRIs [myself included] for their awful sides and mostly lackluster results in terms of treatment, but I've heard great things about Wellbutrin [like how it actually helps you lose weight Jfl] tbh.
They put me on mirta after I told them sertraline made me suicidal and made my dick numb (which was true).
I'd like to try some that make you lose weight, Wellbutrin or duloxetine perhaps.
Do you think if SSRIs make me asexual then SNRIs would likely do the same?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
They put me on mirta after I told them sertraline made me suicidal and made my dick numb (which was true).
Most people really don't like them for that same reason tbh, and I think there was even a study a while back proving it was effective as placebo Jfl.

I'd like to try some that make you lose weight, Wellbutrin or duloxetine perhaps.
Do you think if SSRIs make me asexual then SNRIs would likely do the same?
I really can't say for sure tbh, though there are similarities they're still different.

I've heard of people having better luck with SNRIs than SSRIs [which isn't saying much tbqh] but they're really hard to come off of if you decide to stop.

NDRIs like Wellbutrin are pretty different from either though ngl.

• +1
Most people really don't like them for that same reason tbh, and I think there was even a study a while back proving it was effective as placebo Jfl.

I really can't say for sure tbh, though there are similarities they're still different.

I've heard of people having better luck with SNRIs than SSRIs [which isn't saying much tbqh] but they're really hard to come off of if you decide to stop.

NDRIs like Wellbutrin are pretty different from either though ngl.
I like the sound of dopamine reuptake inhibitor tbh. Do you know if they're meant to raise your baseline dopamine? That would fix a lot of my problems.

• +1
I was lean at one point but I still didn't get approached by Stacys.
Anyway meds made me stop caring about all this anyway. I'm content whalemaxxing rn.
Yes, but truly lean like 12%. Most people overestimate their bodydat percentage.

• +1
I like the sound of dopamine reuptake inhibitor tbh. Do you know if they're meant to raise your baseline dopamine? That would fix a lot of my problems.
Speaking on NDRIs [Wellbutrin]; kinda.

On paper it might sound like it does but it's really just more efficient with how it maintains it in the brain [inhibiting reuptake], rather than directly releasing [more of] it like a stim.

In a lot of ways people actually compare Well to a very weak stim but it really isn't one tbh.

• +1
Mirtazapine
Amphetamine is literally better than any antidepressant 💀

Sides are much less severe if you're on a "moderate" dose.

Ofc no drugs is the best, but if you're gonna do something, mirtazapine ain't it. Big pharma is shit.

• +1
On paper it might sound like it does but it's really just more efficient with how it maintains it in the brain [inhibiting reuptake], rather than directly releasing [more of] it like a stim
Isn’t the end result the same? That is more dopamine in your brain.
Amphetamine is literally better than any antidepressant 💀

Sides are much less severe if you're on a "moderate" dose.

Ofc no drugs is the best, but if you're gonna do something, mirtazapine ain't it. Big pharma is shit.
I'm too much of a junkie wildcard to be trusted with an amphetamine supply
I'd just end up eating it all at once and cooming for a day straight :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 51781
My therapist kept trying to o convince me that jews do not infact fear the bathtub algae farmer so I beat that foid up and left

• JFL
Isn’t the end result the same? That is more dopamine in your brain.
The way it goes about it is different, not to mention safer too...

I'm too much of a junkie wildcard to be trusted with an amphetamine supply
I'd just end up eating it all at once and cooming for a day straight :dafuckfeels:

...Which is why it isn't put in the same league as hard stims like amph.

• +1

The way it goes about it is different, not to mention safer too...

...Which is why it isn't put in the same league as hard stims like amph.
I might as well try bupro and see tbh
It's not prescribed here but I have my ways of getting it :feelshah:

• +1
shouldve replied to her rant with 'didnt read'

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and apocalypse

Foids be dumb af
Skin in the game? Is this referring to professional contacts or anyone who's giving you trouble and you're on an uphill climb to convince them / win them back etc.

Jewish Therapist wants more money

What is this cope JFL getting lean doesn’t fix an ugly face

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

Foids be dumb af
This. As a psychology student - I'm not going to be a psychologist -, psychology is a scam. Essentially these therapists are just fake, paid friends, nothing more. If they wanted to help you so much, they would be doing it for free. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
What is this cope JFL getting lean doesn’t fix an ugly face
Only if you don't have bones beneath the fat, like in my case. I require jaw surgery at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
paid friends
Based observation. That's why I quit. It was nice to have an extra friend but that's all I got from it really, and it felt cucked to continue paying for friendship. None of her therapy bullshit was resonating with me. I was just going there to vent.

• +1

• JFL
This bitch got off on me getting emotional in sessions
She once went on and on about me lacking physical touch and trying to get me to break down
Kept asking me what I feel when she talks about physical touch
I said "bitch I feel nothing" (I didn't say bitch)

• JFL
whats bothering you? I will change your perspective right now

Lol, never tell people the real reason, find another excuse instead like you're moving to another city or something.

Lol, never tell people the real reason, find another excuse instead like you're moving to another city or something.
I told her I was cured and didn't need therapy any more :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and WeiWei
Congrats, you realized it's a scam (for men)

she just wants your money jfl

she just wants your money jfl
I'm sure she'll get other clients to replace me
I do think she cared about me but she made the mistake of slighting me once
I have to burn bridges when people do that

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_