My thrown together baseline for success (need advice + inexperienced)

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
Rules
No girlfriends, Nofap, No time wasted, No candy or fake food. + Grademaxing

Everyday Things

In general I'll also be using supplements and eating as healthy as I can, as for my habits; Over Summer/Start of school I do cross-country, over the entire school year I do robotics, In the middle I do bowling, basketball, and baseball. These are what I do afterschool. Everyday besides Wednesday and Sunday have karate.
In general everyday has the following:

School, Afterschool, Karate

Everyday Morning

Wakeup at 4:50AM, 15min Shower, Skincare cleanse, moisture, SPF, etc. and general grooming, I was thinking of doing conditioning training with like wooden numchucks outside so i could also gain the benefits of it being cold outside, too. Run 1-2 Miles before school at 7:15-3PM + Events that make it end at 5-6PM

Everyday Night

Eat light, and just sleep. Same skincare routine as morning. Lift weights before bed.

Monday

Get everything together, general schedule mentioned above. During school I'll work on learning skills after I speedrun my work, and I'll use every break in karate to work on myself exclusively.

Tuesday

Monday but more physical weight training, and a major focus on conditioning.

Wednesday

Work on Instruments/General Skills I have, and use this day to work on learning more/investing. Lighter weight training.

Thursday

Basically Tuesday, just taken up a larger notch, and I add more rigorous workouts, add an extra half mile at the start of my day, and end the day on an additional 1 mile run.

Friday

Get all my homework done day, Extra physical/weight training.

Saturday

Sparring day/Weapons training day, This day has heavy physical training from 11AM-6PM in general, the time after will be used for sharpening other skills and learning programming.

Sunday

Day of total physical rest, (a light 1 mile run in the morning still, maybe at night if I'm up for it) use this time to work on investing and an online business/learning new skills

Current Height: 6'1 Weight: 120-125, Sleeper build, but useful muscle, kinda conditioned Current Goal: 6'2 1/2 Weight: 130, visible + useful muscle, very conditioned

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I am unsure if this schedule works or not, mostly just martial arts training, conditioning, daily weightlifting at home, and skill-learning.
I'm gonna do some rocky-style training. And fight club everyday at school.

Also I could get straight As again and I look alright but what's holding me back looks-wise is my style.
I'm tired of living while others are blooming. I can't sit in the background. Something will change no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I am unsure if this schedule works or not, mostly just martial arts training, conditioning, daily weightlifting at home, and skill-learning.
I'm gonna do some rocky-style training. And fight club everyday at school.

Also I could get straight As again and I look alright but what's holding me back looks-wise is my style.
I'm tired of living while others are blooming. I can't sit in the background. Something will change no matter what.
Rules
No girlfriends, Nofap, No time wasted, No candy or fake food. + Grademaxing

Everyday Things

In general I'll also be using supplements and eating as healthy as I can, as for my habits; Over Summer/Start of school I do cross-country, over the entire school year I do robotics, In the middle I do bowling, basketball, and baseball. These are what I do afterschool. Everyday besides Wednesday and Sunday have karate.
In general everyday has the following:

School, Afterschool, Karate

Everyday Morning

Wakeup at 4:50AM, 15min Shower, Skincare cleanse, moisture, SPF, etc. and general grooming, I was thinking of doing conditioning training with like wooden numchucks outside so i could also gain the benefits of it being cold outside, too. Run 1-2 Miles before school at 7:15-3PM + Events that make it end at 5-6PM

Everyday Night

Eat light, and just sleep. Same skincare routine as morning. Lift weights before bed.

Monday

Get everything together, general schedule mentioned above. During school I'll work on learning skills after I speedrun my work, and I'll use every break in karate to work on myself exclusively.

Tuesday

Monday but more physical weight training, and a major focus on conditioning.

Wednesday

Work on Instruments/General Skills I have, and use this day to work on learning more/investing. Lighter weight training.

Thursday

Basically Tuesday, just taken up a larger notch, and I add more rigorous workouts, add an extra half mile at the start of my day, and end the day on an additional 1 mile run.

Friday

Get all my homework done day, Extra physical/weight training.

Saturday

Sparring day/Weapons training day, This day has heavy physical training from 11AM-6PM in general, the time after will be used for sharpening other skills and learning programming.

Sunday

Day of total physical rest, (a light 1 mile run in the morning still, maybe at night if I'm up for it) use this time to work on investing and an online business/learning new skills

Current Height: 6'1 Weight: 120-125, Sleeper build, but useful muscle, kinda conditioned Current Goal: 6'2 1/2 Weight: 130, visible + useful muscle, very conditioned

Hope you're on track bro

• +1
Reactions: Fractal Orion