My tinder looks like this but yet I do nothing

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
97445CE1 ECA7 48FE 8DCB 6FE0B5B03B2E

This and 37 unread messages on hinge. Been too depressed to answer any of them. I think I’m just gonna delete both apps until I’m confident enough to start slaying again

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Tinder is shit

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and sub5c3l
Fakecel bragging

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Staceymaxxing, ascension and 6 others
I am one of u rn giga non Nt

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
are u a chad or what, or is getting bitches that easy.

4045532 97445CE1 ECA7 48FE 8DCB 6FE0B5B03B2E 1

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN, Costcosuperstore, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Stop larping fest, nigga.

You cant get such results on dating apps without being NT :ROFLMAO:
Eh you don’t have to be as nt as you think, especially if you aren’t chasing straight Stacies

how come u are depressed, if i waz u i would be happy n sht due to having options,
I cheated on my ltr at the beginning of fall and then dropped out of school. I miss her so much. I’m such an idiot. Too focused on getting myself out of depression right now to entertain foids.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim and Bui
Fakecel bragging
He's a tiktokcel. Joined October 2023. No wonder, he doesn't even belong here jfl at the state of the forum now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, ascension, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person
View attachment 2832879
This and 37 unread messages on hinge. Been too depressed to answer any of them. I think I’m just gonna delete both apps until I’m confident enough to start slaying again
If you don't fuck those girls, then I will kill you and wear your skin to fuck them myself.

He's a tiktokcel. Joined October 2023. No wonder, he doesn't even belong here jfl at the state of the forum now
I may be tiktokcell but I pledge my allegiance to my brothers on .org we all in this together

• Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell
flexing on us

• +1
Reactions: ascension
OIf you don't fuck those girls, then I will kill you and wear your skin to fuck them myself.
Slaying mtbs isn’t hard. Ltr with a good woman is all I want man

Sex haver ramblings

My tinder is the same. 99+ likes and many convos with women. Yet landing a date is nearly impossible because women are just so shit to talk to, vile creatures, and suddenly can lose interest. Many dry text or leave on delivered too. Makes me depressed af

Getting matches is easy but actually meeting
and slaying is a whole different shit

I would've deleted tinder after that if i was you OP

I'm genuinely terrified of women idk why

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Ban this bragging subbhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
I already have, both are peak
Leave this site.
You have no reason to be here, if you are mentally ill.
Then leave, you will only hurt yourself further here, you arent some man with great intellect.
Most men who try to understand the greater meaning of everything will only end with insanity and no real end.

Leave this site.
You have no reason to be here, if you are mentally ill.
Then leave, you will only hurt yourself further here, you arent some man with great intellect.
Most men who try to understand the greater meaning of everything will only end with insanity and no real end.
.org is a great cope though. I lack guidance in my life

.org is a great cope though. I lack guidance in my life

If you want guidance, then take the most painful and most life destroying pill.
Gods holy path.
You will only suffer and suffer in silence when being reborn, you will see truly how perverse the world is but you will have the holy lord has your father.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

If you want guidance, then take the most painful and most life destroying pill.
Gods holy path.
You will only suffer and suffer in silence when being reborn, you will see truly how perverse the world is but you will have the holy lord has your father.
But I am unironically Jewish

show your profile

But I am unironically Jewish
Even better.
Reclaim your true purpose and faith.
Jesus is awaiting you, you are a jew and he is more than willing to save you once the end times arrive.
Not many true faithful jews exist but you can be one, you can become a better man.

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix