My tinder success rate and location

S

Spectre

Iron
Hey guys, riddle me this. In my current location in the American south I get 1-3 likes daily.

I leave for the pacific northwest and before I even get off the plane I check bumble and already have 30 fucking likes.

My tinder gold notifications keep buzzing, match after match. My flight is delayed and it’s 7 hours of this, consistent likes in 10 minute intervals at the longest.

I reach my connector flight in another airport, same thing. Constant likes and matches.

I get home, I’m right back to 1-3 a day.

ELO cucking me or location theory confirmed?

There’s more gays up there ofc you’ll get more matches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, xForgotMyName, SeiGun and 3 others
I just want a girlfriend to love and be with... At this point I don't really care if she's latina lol

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, william and jefferson
Autist above me

p in v is the only ioi

Tell us more about real facts. How many dates and lays? How many matches would you need, to cum inside a girl?

Tell us more about real facts. How many dates and lays? How many matches would you need, to cum inside a girl?
Considering most messaged me first and mentioned my looks I’d say the chances were pretty good.

Only drawback was I was with family so never got the chance to meet any of them.

Wtf is the Pacific Northwest for geographycels?

Spending a week at the beach in Cali got me nearly 100+ matches. It takes me like a month to get that many at home

Wow imagine actually getting matches what a fuckin life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, over4me? and Lumbersexual
Hard to even speculate without some specific locations

A lot of women are not on birth control dude. A lot of girls rely on condoms. Or in the case of me and my gf, pull out method. lol.
My gf is such a scatterbrain that even if I e-transferred her some money to buy birth control, I bet she would forget to take it occassionally or take it incorrectly and give birth to Elliot Rodger v2.0. You can't trust the average scatter brained thot to be responsible with birth control

Ideally you gotta be using condoms. I just don't want to because skin on skin feels much better than a condom. NGL

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Okay I was wrong guys, evidently elo hasn’t been a thing in the algorithm for a year now. I just decided to swipe right a lot and I guess it goes based off stack and aggregate preferences.

400 matched in a few weeks since setting my location to the largest “city” (100,000) near me.

Tinder gold? Try normal tinder and say me