My Ultimate Plan to Be A Millionaire

JutesRevenge

JutesRevenge

Banned
1. When I reach 18 I want to start mortgaging a vr

Mortgaging this is literally 200 a month (34,000 total) Which is literally the price of a average car! Not only that but some RVs have 2 stories. This would save me so much money as the only thing i would have to pay for is gas, electricity (might buy cheap solar power on amazon to cut down the prices), wifi (will buy cheap since theres rlly no range) and thats pretty much it. The only downside is having to manually empty the toilet every once in a while but its actually pretty easy. I also wont be getting my credit score cucked

So now that im saving more money already than like 99% of americans

2. Build a business. Some ideas I have is shoe brand, reselling shit,clothing brand. And building a shoe or clothing brand is actually easier than a lot of people think. Its simply hiring a designer (could be as low as 30 dollars per design), contacting a manufacturer to manufacture ur product, launching a website and promoting it through ads (youtube (paying sponsorships or buying ads),insta, facebook, irl advertising -EASY Since i Have a big RV, etc), and then stock up like 10, wait for a sale (price it like 30-40 dollars more than it cost to manufacture), and you will be making huge profit. Also if one business idea fails just start another

3. Get multiple IRL jobs. I will do this to maintain the RV Easier, get more money to invest into the business as well as to maybe start buying a house

4. Once i have a house i could then move out of the rv it or just rennovate it and resell for hella

Lmk if theres something im missing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 31155, FaceIsKing and 2 others
@Xangsane

3539258 andrew tate laugh gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 5467, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Phone Reacting GIF by G2 Esports

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Struggler03
you aren't taking in account maintenance fees normal for any RV, they are all shit ply wood construction and break easily to drive the price down for retired boomers, most non trailer RV parks have set limits on year of construction around 2013 now because of degradation. You will have to also spend a lot of time learning RV repair and general maintenance skills, whether still worth it is up to you ofc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Danish_Retard
you're out of the loop my guy holy its so over

you aren't taking in account maintenance fees normal for any RV, they are all shit ply wood construction and break easily to drive the price down for retired boomers, most non trailer RV parks have set limits on year of construction around 2013 now because of degradation. You will have to also spend a lot of time learning RV repair and general maintenance skills, whether still worth it is up to you ofc
dude theres hella decent quality rvs out now that dont even cost a lot. Also i dont need to learn anything in terms of maintenance besides emptying tanks. Lots of rv repair shops exist. The rv im looking at is 2023, new, and only 300 a month

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I've thought about this as well since houses are retardedly expensive right now.

Other things you have to consider when RV living:
- Insurance costs
- Where are you gonna park?
- What's the cost of parking there?
- Maintenance costs of the RV / repairs (things will break - ideally you're mechanically inclined)
- Having no home address

After accounting for all of the above, you might just find living in a cheap apartment may be better.

• +1
Reincarnation till you’re born into a rich family

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Pale God
I've thought about this as well since houses are retardedly expensive right now.

Other things you have to consider when RV living:
- Insurance costs
- Where are you gonna park?
- What's the cost of parking there?
- Maintenance costs of the RV / repairs (things will break - ideally you're mechanically inclined)
- Having no home address

After accounting for all of the above, you might just find living in a cheap apartment may be better.
- every vehicle has insurance. In fact depending on which rv u get it can bee cheaper than a car
- parking a rv in residential areas, stores, parks is perfectly legal as long as ur permitted.
- nothing just get a permit
- not necessarily. You can keep a rv for a very long time without anything breaking depending on the model. and when it does just repair it. All vehicles need maintenance
- yeah thats a valid one but you could use friends or family places as your domicile. You could also jooin rv clubs which literally forward mail to you for low prices, you could have a virtual mailbox, you could go to rv parks or campgrounds, or mailbox rental

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31155
yea just re-evaluated and realized how dumb this is

- Base cost is 300 a month (for shitty ones) +300
- Staying at campgrounds which provide food, water and pretty much everything you need can cost 500-1,200 a month +500 (lowballed)
- Repairs. Driving around constantly will 100% fuck up your car especially if you are carrying heavy loads +129 per hour
- Literally no space, when driving everything will shake around, uncomfortable af, no privacy, breaking in would be easy as fuck
- Cant park in hella places
- If its too cold or too hot, your fucked
- Constantly emptying the tanks
- No address unless u use friends/family but then ull have to explain why the fuck ur mail is going to them, they could do malicious shjit, and more
- If you do end up starting a family ur pretty much fucked
- I didnt even mention costs like water, electricity and other shit.
- Embarrasing af if you bring ur friends over and u just in a car. This is even more brutal than lviing in moms basement

Living in a shitty apartment and just buying a shitty car is going to save lots of time and stress. Might even be cheaper in the long run tbh. Just realized how retarded this plan is @User28823 @submammal @incel194012940 @skorp @Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead and incel194012940
yea just re-evaluated and realized how dumb this is

- Base cost is 300 a month (for shitty ones) +300
- Staying at campgrounds which provide food, water and pretty much everything you need can cost 500-1,200 a month +500 (lowballed)
- Repairs. Driving around constantly will 100% fuck up your car especially if you are carrying heavy loads +129 per hour
- Literally no space, when driving everything will shake around, uncomfortable af, no privacy, breaking in would be easy as fuck
- Cant park in hella places
- If its too cold or too hot, your fucked
- Constantly emptying the tanks
- No address unless u use friends/family but then ull have to explain why the fuck ur mail is going to them, they could do malicious shjit, and more
- If you do end up starting a family ur pretty much fucked
- I didnt even mention costs like water, electricity and other shit.
- Embarrasing af if you bring ur friends over and u just in a car. This is even more brutal than lviing in moms basement

Living in a shitty apartment and just buying a shitty car is going to save lots of time and stress. Might even be cheaper in the long run tbh. Just realized how retarded this plan is @User28823 @submammal @incel194012940 @skorp @Brootal
if you can tolerate living in a van or pickup truck and larp that kind of lifestyle aesthetic it's legit though

• +1
if you can tolerate living in a van or pickup truck and larp that kind of lifestyle aesthetic it's legit though
yeah a van might be a good investment but at that point u already have a apartment so u would be spending more. Imma just get a 400/a month 2 bedroom or less apartment and some shitty 90/a month (4,000 total) truck

so per month id be spending like 500, ill get some solar power in my apartment as well to cut down even more, ill get energy efficient shit like fridges, no electricity lights, invest in a electric or powered bike for getting to work, smart power strip. This would unironically be cheaper than my rv living cope lmfao. So a rough estimate would be like 900 a month on everything (includes car insurance, health insurance, gas, electricity, and everything). This will be even less when i fully pay off the truck not to mention i have a girlfriend so she will help me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
- not necessarily. You can keep a rv for a very long time without anything breaking depending on the model. and when it does just repair it. All vehicles need maintenance
Extremely wishful thinking to think nothing will ever break. You ever own a car?

just saw ur other post nvm

new plan @User28823 @incel194012940

In this plan i could be living anywhere from 400-800 a mont (factoring in health care, gas, electricity, water, wifi and literally everything essential). meanwhile average cost of rv living is 2500-5000 per month jfl. LMK if i made any mistkaes but i think i factored in everything

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
View attachment 2414112View attachment 2414117
Mortgaging this is literally 200 a month (34,000 total) Which is literally the price of a average car! Not only that but some RVs have 2 stories. This would save me so much money as the only thing i would have to pay for is gas, electricity (might buy cheap solar power on amazon to cut down the prices), wifi (will buy cheap since theres rlly no range) and thats pretty much it. The only downside is having to manually empty the toilet every once in a while but its actually pretty easy. I also wont be getting my credit score cucked

2. Build a business. Some ideas I have is shoe brand, reselling shit,clothing brand. And building a shoe or clothing brand is actually easier than a lot of people think. Its simply hiring a designer (could be as low as 30 dollars per design), contacting a manufacturer to manufacture ur product, launching a website and promoting it through ads (youtube (paying sponsorships or buying ads),insta, facebook, irl advertising -EASY Since i Have a big RV, etc), and then stock up like 10, wait for a sale (price it like 30-40 dollars more than it cost to manufacture), and you will be making huge profit. Also if one business idea fails just start another

3. Get multiple IRL jobs. I will do this to maintain the RV Easier, get more money to invest into the business as well as to maybe start buying a house

4. Once i have a house i could then move out of the rv it or just rennovate it and resell for hella

save up the money to house hack, then live out of the rv in the yard. Eventually You'll get a free house and you won't have to bring any girls to your rv to smash

View attachment 2414112View attachment 2414117

People on this sub are so retarded, you did so much research on the shitty RV that u didnt take inot account ANY part of the buisness 😭 . If it was so easy to start a buisness for 30$ per design everyone would be rich rn. Ive been running tiktok dropshipping for 4 years (generated over 100k, and ur slightly skimming over marketing, which by far is the hardest part). Dawg you have no idea abt clothing brands.You cant just stock up for 10 and expect it to cost manufacturing price, u realize almost every manufacturer is gonna charge u atleast 90$ for one sample. All of them have an MOQ of atleast 20 lol, if ureally want to do that route i can maybe help u but not for free,if im being honest u have 0clue what ur talking abt. TLDR; dont listen to looksmaxers for any money advice since their all retarded.