My upper wisdom teeth are coming out

height

height

6'5" lookism super m0d
Is there anything that it´s going to change in my bone structure? I can feel a bit of pressure in my mouth

I'm getting all 4 removed in less thna a week because my bottom two are sideways and the top 2 are impacted

• So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro
I'm getting all 4 removed in less thna a week because my bottom two are sideways and the top 2 are impacted
do you have pain?

ask them to only remove the tops. this way the bone is still stimulated and does not resorb.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
do you have pain?
Sometimes yes and it's messing with my teeth's position. I need to get the bottom 2 removed 100%, top 2 maybe I can get away with not removing them though. But even if I get all 4 removed I don;'t think it'll harm my face.
ask them to only remove the tops. this way the bone is still stimulated and does not resorb.
The bottom 2 teeth are completely sideways though, way more impacted than the top 2. If I were to remove only 2 it'd be the bottom 2

probably gonna have to take out my upper left wisdom tooth its biting into my cheek jfl