N.B.A

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 7753 and Lev Peshkov
if u dont have a problem with me or my race then i dont have any problems with you
keep coping cumskin
You talk like this, but then on the other moment you're calling whites cumskins. You're a hypocrite. Most people aren't born racist, but let's say I bark at a African man's face and call him names for long enough, you bet he's gonna be racist as fuck. So why do you do the same to white people? Nationalism and racism is moonrocketing in Europe, because of bad experiences.
Remember the golden rule, treat others like you want to be treated. If you treat us white people with respect, you can expect the same. There'll always be small amount of retards who hate you no matter what, but that applies to the general public. How many white people do you see hating on asians? Not many. Why? Because they treat us with the same respect we treat them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7112, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
You talk like this, but then on the other moment you're calling whites cumskins. You're a hypocrite. Most people aren't born racist, but let's say I bark at a African man's face and call him names for long enough, you bet he's gonna be racist as fuck. So why do you do the same to white people? Nationalism and racism is moonrocketing in Europe, because of bad experiences.
Remember the golden rule, treat others like you want to be treated. If you treat us white people with respect, you can expect the same. There'll all be some retards who hate you no matter what, but that applies to the general public. How many white people do you see hating on asians? Not many. Why? Because they treat us with the same respect we treat them.

He called me sand nigger what the fuck do u want me to do ?

i didnt say anything to U

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7112
Remember the golden rule, treat others like you want to be treated. If you treat us white people with respect, you can expect the same. There'll always be small amount of retards who hate you no matter what, but that applies to the general public. How many white people do you see hating on asians? Not many. Why? Because they treat us with the same respect we treat them.

Stfu bigcuck you stinky slum dog you and @Lev Peshkov are my slaves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Shrek2OnDvD and lifestyle21873
Oh, didn't notice. Nvm then.
dotn involve urself with this

ur my bro i dont want to get u into an unneccssary beef with this backgroudn character

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and BigBiceps
Stfu bigcuck you stinky slum dog you and @Lev Peshkov are my slaves.
Keep coping. Your future wife will be my slave. Sex slave, that is.
Bwc5

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@lifestyle21873 when he realised he was unbanned

@lifestyle21873 when he creates a post trying to bully

@lifestyle21873 when he gets bullied on his own thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, BigBiceps and Lev Peshkov
He called me sand nigger what the fuck do u want me to do ?

i didnt say anything to U
Stormfag forum they defend any white person even if they’re wrong

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Stormfag forum they defend any white person even if they’re wrong
ur black and hes sand nigger

thats enough of a reason for us not to be "wrong"

• +1

yessiiiiirrr

• +1
im in middle of league game othewrwise i would respond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, xefo and Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and BigBiceps
Lmfao at the cope. How many white women get dicked down by black men compared to how many cum skin men fuck black women jfl.
The quality is what matters. You think I give 2 fucks about a black man dicking down some obese femcel? It's prime pussy or nothing.
Bwc mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, xefo and Lev Peshkov
Shut up childbeater. Your opinion means this much to me :tiny:
Ohh bigcuck you’re now only resorting to petty insults. Just like how foids resort to insults when they’re losing the argument. Now shut up you slum dog and be humble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Alexanderr and lifestyle21873
Ohh bigcuck you’re now only resorting to petty insults. Just like how foids resort to insults when they’re losing the argument. Now shut up you slum dog and be humble

The quality is what matters. You think I give 2 fucks about a black man dicking down some obese femcel? It's prime pussy or nothing.
View attachment 767120
The cope. You dumbass i see hot white blonde chicks all the time with black men that’s why your race are calling white women traitors
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD and lifestyle21873
Lmfao at the cope. How many white women get dicked down by black men compared to how many cum skin men fuck black women jfl.
No one wants to fuck your disgusting women + Never seen a black guy with a non-fat white girl + How many white girls you piped faggot?

• +1
>Complains about using insults
>uses insults himself

We have a real Einstein over here. Mirin' somali rocket scientist IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and Lev Peshkov
>uses insults himself

the engineer

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
>uses insults himself

Your whole argument was using insults are you that dense?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD, Warlow and 1 other person
No one wants to fuck your disgusting women + Never seen a black guy with a non-fat white girl + How many white girls you piped faggot?
Cum brains barking, 4v2 you fucking coward pussies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Shrek2OnDvD
The cope. You dumbass i see hot white blonde chicks all the time with black men that’s why your race are calling white women traitors
:lul:
Oh yeah? And why haven't you, a 6'4 black man been able to replicate that success? You see shit like that like 1/250 couples. It's so rare, but it keeps your hopes up, so you'll be sure to remember when you see a outlier like that. It's like ugly guy seeing ugly man with hot chick once, and him clinging on to that one straw of hope his whole life.
Do Women Judge Men On Looks? | The Modern Man

• +1
Reactions: xefo
You fucking dumbass that’s your opinion your cumskin imagine thinking your opinions are fax. Funny how it’s 4v2 you cumskins are always confident in groups only jfl bunch of cowards.

• +1
Oh yeah? And why haven't you, a 6'4 black man been able to replicate that success? You see shit like that like 1/250 couples. It's so rare, but it keeps your hopes up, so you'll be sure to remember when you see a outlier like that. It's like ugly guy seeing ugly man with hot chick once, and him clinging on to that one straw of hope his whole life.
Do Women Judge Men On Looks? | The Modern Man
Ayo @Shrek2OnDvD @Toodlydood look at this dumbass I already said to him i’m a muslim but his peanut sized brain can’t comprehend it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
You fucking dumbass that’s your opinion your cumskin imagine thinking your opinions are fax. Funny how it’s 4v2 you cumskins are always confident in groups only jfl bunch of cowards.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
LOL. It's you ethnics who are exactly like that. White men hold confidence even when they're alone, but ethnics will always bark as a crew, then when you see one of them alone, they'll walk with eyes to the ground and a hood over their head.

• JFL
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is your inhib this high?

How does fucking confidence even come into your head here.... It's literally a fucking forum jfl at needing confidence to do anything on the web

Jfl at you having confidence issues on the fucking internet

• +1
LOL. It's you ethnics who are exactly like that. White men hold confidence even when they're alone, but ethnics will always bark as a crew, then when you see one of them alone, they'll walk with eyes to the ground and a hood over their head.
Yeah that’s why your 4v2 rn such a proud race jfllll
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Just nize it and stop going against your own words.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Yeah that’s why your 4v2 rn such a proud race jfllll
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Just nize it and stop going against your own words.
it started with jsut xefo

u managed to piss off me and bigbicepts

also 4 ?

nigger cant count JFL

• +1
Reactions: xefo and BigBiceps
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is your inhib this high?

How does fucking confidence even come into your head here.... It's literally a fucking forum jfl at needing confidence to do anything on the web

Jfl at you having confidence issues on the fucking internet
No dumbass who even talked about confidence you dimwit?

• +1