N.B.A

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is your inhib this high?

How does fucking confidence even come into your head here.... It's literally a fucking forum jfl at needing confidence to do anything on the web

Jfl at you having confidence issues on the fucking internet
you wouldnt do shit IRL, you wouldnt say nigger to black people or anything. any time you walk by an ethnic you look into the ground you submuissive bitch. you only gang up here cuz u know we would rape every single one of you IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Yeah that’s why your 4v2 rn such a proud race jfllll
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Just nize it and stop going against your own words.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm 1v1 with you. We can go to pms if multitasking is too hard for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
it started with jsut xefo

u managed to piss off me and bigbicepts

also 4 ?

nigger cant count JFL
There was one more person you dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD and lifestyle21873
As far as I'm concerned, I'm 1v1 with you. We can go to pms if multitasking is too hard for you.
and there is only 3 of us

You fucking dumbass that’s your opinion your cumskin imagine thinking your opinions are fax. Funny how it’s 4v2 you cumskins are always confident in groups only jfl bunch of cowards.
No dumbass who even talked about confidence you dimwit?
Inject IQ, while you're at it inject some T too you fag

you wouldnt do shit IRL, you wouldnt say nigger to black people or anything. any time you walk by an ethnic you look into the ground you submuissive bitch. you only gang up here cuz u know we would rape every single one of you IRL
I swear this is him irl
4B09063B 382E 486C 927F C73758132A00

• +1
  • JFL
Inject IQ, while you're at it inject some T too you fag
Do you know what context is. Fucking pussy wouldn’t do shit to me irl.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Lev Peshkov

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, BigBiceps and Lev Peshkov
And you won't call whites cumskins irl. It's only when you get argumentative, you will start calling people names, otherwise you're a fucking retard. People who are looking for a fight 24/7 are the ones who have their teeth knocked out by the end of the night. I would never just call some black or sandcel nigger randomly, in my own personal life I've met nothing but nice ethnics, so why would I start some beef with them? But make no mistake, if any guy starts straight up disrespecting me or my friends, of course I'll get mad.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
And you won't call whites cumskins irl. It's only when you get argumentative, you will start calling people names, otherwise you're a fucking retard. People who are looking for a fight 24/7 are the ones who have their teeth knocked out by the end of the night. I would never just call some black or sandcel nigger randomly, in my own personal life I've met nothing but nice ethnics, so why would I start some beef with them? But make no mistake, if any guy starts straight up disrespecting me or my friends, of course I'll get mad.

reminder this is him

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
don't even attempt to talk down to me when you've already displayed your IQ as sub 80
4BBF34A1 5F86 4C09 8DC7 5A5865365909

I guess your is 0- iq because yo don’t understand what context is. Man got dropped on the head as little

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
maybe you wouldnt but your other two retards keep saying shit. of course i dont go around saying cumskin IRL, but the way you talk on the internet i except you to be gangsters IRL meanwhile you are all nerds talking shit about ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7112
maybe you wouldnt but your other two retards keep saying shit. of course i dont go around saying cumskin IRL, but the way you talk on the internet i except you to be gangsters IRL meanwhile you are all nerds talking shit about ethnics
Lol well that's just how it is. This forum is 99% about trolling.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and xefo
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and lifestyle21873
Lol well that's just how it is. This forum is 99% about trolling.
you werent even in this beef, u attacked me when i defended myself against ur cuck friends. you have nothing to do here

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 7112
you werent even in this beef, u attacked me when i defended myself against ur cuck friends. you have nothing to do here
Bigcuck likes sucking other white forum members off. Don’t worry he’s just a dog like that

• +1
No. I pointed out your hypocrisy, when you said ''don't insult my people, and I won't insult your people.'' and on other comment you're already calling people cumskins. Then you got mad.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and xefo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
No. I pointed out your hypocrisy, when you said ''don't insult my people, and I won't insult your people.'' and on other comment you're already calling people cumskins. Then you got mad.
i didnt say it out out nowhere you fking idiot

Bigcuck likes sucking other white forum members off. Don’t worry he’s just a dog like that
And even if I did, you love sucking off forum ethnics. Is there any difference between us, then? You're black version of me.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and lifestyle21873
And even if I did, you love sucking off forum ethnics. Is there any difference between us, then? You're black version of me.
keep coping you fucking whore, you attacked savior first not the other way around

lol they are beaten adn wimpering dogs

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
“Muh white race Superior you ethnic subhumans”
That’s every white cunt on this forum
The white superiority movement on this forum is actually pushed by ethnics who are self aware, unlike both of you copers

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lev Peshkov
Don’t ever say i’m like u again. Disgusting.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Shrek2OnDvD, BigBiceps and 1 other person
reminder your one of the 5 biggest subhumans on this forum
mogs you to oblvion

ik id beat ur ass

low fwhr and small height

both indicators of fight success you have neither

stop ur coping

• +1
Reactions: xefo
The white superiority movement on this forum is actually pushed by ethnics who are self aware, unlike both of you copers
No race for your and cuckpovs face

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lmfao your white superiority lead you to this forum. Imagine coping so much on a incel forum. Literally hang yourself. If whites are “superior” you literally the bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Lmfao your white superiority lead you to this forum. Imagine coping so much on a incel forum. Literally hang yourself
Thank you for admitting whites are superior.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7112, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Iraki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, xefo and Lev Peshkov
Pakibased

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Lev Peshkov
Thank you for admitting whites are superior.
@lifestyle21873 lets not argue with this retard so pointlessly stupid.

• +1