Nah I legit hate studycelling

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I could legit be slaying JB rn but I put it off to do Maths past papers. lol big Jew exam boards are cucking pussy from me

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Ricky212 and butterworld
Are you in college?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
What course are you doing?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wsada
I could legit be slaying JB rn but I put it off to do Maths past papers. lol big Jew exam boards are cucking pussy from me
Yes Chad, if you want to contribute to society you have to put the JBs aside for a few hours

• WTF
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.
That's why I'll ditch that and go live my dream of being a Roblox gameplay youtuber

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Reformed
Maths, physics and bio. Maths and physics are the toughest
physics and bio are a random combo what does you wanna study in uni op ? usually it's either bio or physics coupled with chemistry and never together or all 3 of the sciences but physics and bio just seems out of place JFL

• +1
Last year of highschool, A levels in june
You don't really need to study to get top grades man it's irrelevant. Earn money through what I told in my threads just today I already made 100 dollars and I usually do 300 daily.
When you get in college get in a high paying graduate school. Don't choose anything else besides what gives money.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Reformed
physics and bio are a random combo what does you wanna study in uni op ? usually it's either bio or physics coupled with chemistry and never together or all 3 of the sciences but physics and bio just seems out of place JFL
Retarded choice ik. And I’m going for Comp Sci. But anyway I actually enjoy bio and I usually get A-B on tests

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer