WTF u was literally complaining about narcissism yesterday

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 21863 and RealSurgerymax
WTF u was literally complaining about narcissism yesterday
there is a good and bad side to it you need to think multidimensionally like me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i can literally see into your souls

Good thing I'm the most narcissistic user on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
i think i spend a lot of time being a narcissist and never realized it wtf!

well it is good to have influence

it is bad that you destroy your reputation in the process
How does narcissism bring influence? Just because you are narcissistic doesn't mean you are influential

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
trusting someone who has narcissistic tendencies can actually even benefit you
In capitalism. Capitalism will never defend good people. Its a system design to those who are greedy. Its not narcissism, its more greedy and being selfish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Mastermind
How does narcissism bring influence? Just because you are narcissistic doesn't mean you are influential
well its easier to attain influence by doing things that make other people feel secure with themselves it builds trust but also destroys it!

from the lens of influence you see narcissistic people think very deeply about how to manipulate and achieve dominance over others: this is an indirect form of influence on the person

usually a narcissist's influence is good: for themselves

In capitalism. Capitalism will never defend good people. Its a system design to those who are greedy. Its not narcissism, its more greedy and being selfish.
honestly its all about being open minded. we can make this world a reality we just dont have the circumstances for it yet! haha.

well its easier to attain influence by doing things that make other people feel secure with themselves it builds trust but also destroys it!

from the lens of influence you see narcissistic people think very deeply about how to manipulate and achieve dominance over others: this is an indirect form of influence on the person

usually a narcissist's influence is good: for themselves
How is it an indirect form of influence? I understand what you are getting at, but narcissistic people in general are not influential, and not all narcissistic people are good manipulators.

Good thing I'm the most narcissistic user on this forum.
pahahah sure buddy
you can do it yes GIF by GIF-THIS

There's nothing better. Mankind will never be able to bring about anything more fair than capitalism. It sucks, but thinking we can do better is naive foolishness for most and pure arrogance for some.

honestly its all about being open minded. we can make this world a reality we just dont have the circumstances for it yet! haha.
In this system we cant. It was not designed for that, and people still defend it, so i guess if it happens it will take a long time. Otherwise we will just go extint.
There's nothing better. Mankind will never be able to bring about anything more fair than capitalism. It sucks, but thinking we can do better is naive foolishness for most and pure arrogance for some.
It really has, there will be no ideal perfect world never. But the way capitalism brutally takes your rights, and supress you from your most basic needs just so some people be rich its a inversion of priority.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
its good to be narc. its bad to be around narc ppl

u need to fake non-narc while being narc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 21077
No shit
Any "dark triad" behavior they tell you to not do in high school leads to success
Most rich people are clinical psychopaths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ang3l, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 21077
i agree i have never met a successful person who is really a good person

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 21077
i agree i have never met a successful person who is really a good person
yeah well its definitely rare i think i am one of them though a benevolent amazing person!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21077 and Iasacrko
I disagree greedy people get hurt the most

i have the most childlike brain: meaning my brain is especially neuroplastic

i can think like a superhuman lmao

most millionaires are narcistic pieces of shit so yea

if u got 0 empathy its a lot easier to be rich

• +1
most millionaires are narcistic pieces of shit so yea

if u got 0 empathy its a lot easier to be rich
bro when i was a kid i was very selfish and greedy and without even stoling i got thousands without ever working, it just happens naturally when you are that way. After reading philosophy i started getting worried about my ethical attituted and now is hard to be naturally selfish and greedy. I literally need to recover a bad trait to work better in this shitty system

I would follow Alexander The Great

• Love it
I would follow Alexander The Great
definitely a legendary dude indeed why would you follow him and not any others? stimulating questions posed right there i think i shouldve been an NFL announcer! :(

trusting someone who has narcissistic tendencies can actually even benefit you
It depends on the severity a little bit of narcissism is a good thing.

But if you are like Elliot Rodger tier and not born in Chads body you are utterly fucked for life. ER's narcy ruined his life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21077
anyone ever think about the things i thought about i would be the most successful demon then

there is a good and bad side to it you need to think multidimensionally like me
Thet reason people fail to hold on a certain ideology like a rock

• JFL