Nasiolabial folds are good

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
A key symptom of craniofacial dystrophy is lack of nasiolabial folds, it’s just flat. That means if you have them, you aren’t recessed subhuman

That is all

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite
Sorry bro but your sig is annoying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
since when?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
man craniofacial anatomy is weird. i have nasolabial folds and for some time i thought they were caused by recessed upper maxilla. i have an overbite and my lower maxilla (lefort1) is too forward compared to the rest and that's why i thought it was a discrepancy in the maxilla region. but i probably think it's genetic now nothing to do with maxilla.

Same as paranasal hallowing?

A key symptom of craniofacial dystrophy is lack of nasiolabial folds, it’s just flat. That means if you have them, you aren’t recessed subhuman

That is all
btw where did you read this?

Incel trait: literal flat face 🗿

• WTF
Reactions: maxmendietta
Exactly, they aren't always bad; a good lower maxilla can also cause folds.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and sandcelmuttcel
See hero fiennes, it doesnt matter for him

Exactly, they aren't always bad; a good lower maxilla can also cause folds.
You can have them if you have low but prominent cheekbones too

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Derek from moreplatesmoredates got quite big nasolabial folds for his age(33 I believe) and he have subhuman jaw

That is all
If you have really good facial development, a nasolabial fold might be a sign of that, you don't have to be old to have nasolabial folds

No sir, you are consistently wrong. Go eat shit.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
No sir, you are consistently wrong. Go eat shit.
I’m sorry, who are you?

We might have a little fun with you on this forum boyo, greycels who don’t know their place never last long here 😈

I’m sorry, who are you?

We might have a little fun with you on this forum boyo, greycels who don’t know their place never last long here 😈
3EB5F6B8 B69B 4992 9089 1CBF71ACF810

low t.

Greycels aren’t allowed the honour of viewing it.
Now start behaving buddy boyo, or we will make your stay here very unenjoyable indeed
44E121C9 A47D 4005 9E5D 573CEBB8DD02

probably the most stupid thing i have ever read. No dude, nasiolabial folds are caused exactly by the lack of bone support, making the skin going down, creating nasiolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman