(Native) Full acne guide

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Putting my name in the title because I plan on making a few of these guides and I just want them to be separated from the thousands of other guides and easier to search.

I have a long history with acne beginning as soon as puberty hit leading to full blown cystic acne covering my entire face.

This guide isn't fancy, no bold or italics or formatting, just trying to get the information out there because I really suffered from acne and if I can help someone else great, maybe my suffering was worth something.

Acne is caused by genetic sensitivity in the oil glands of the hair follicles in your skin that overproduce sebum/oil, getting clogged with exfoliating dead skin cells laying on the skin, creating a clogged pore (the oil glands are in a pore, which has a hair coming out of it), which bacteria active on your skin gets starts eating the oil and your skin attacks the bacteria and creates an infection with pus to kill the bacteria in the clogged pore.

The most nuclear method is always going to be accutane, which works via inducing vitamin A poisoning, completely stopping oil production, killing bacteria, and lowering DHT levels which causes more oil production to begin with. However I do not recommend accutane. I lot 60% of my hair from it and I know other people that lost a lot of hair from it too. I also have black melanoma spots on my face and in the iris of both my eyes from accutane. It can cause permanent damage in the body that isn't even fully known. It certainly damages DNA, creates deformed babies in women, can induce digestive problems, and will fuse your growth plates in puberty amongst many other side effects. I don't recommend it. It didn't even stop my acne permanently for me. Just gave me hairloss.

What I would recommend is lifestyle changes and topicals first and foremost.

Dairy spikes IGF1 and growth factors hard which is good for gym, sleep, growth, but it makes the oil production go crazy too giving you cystic acne so avoid any and all dairy products if you are struggling with acne. Supplement with calcium if you are trying to grow and eat your protein and you will be fine. I didn't eat any dairy since age 15, and still ended up 6'4, probably would have been taller if I never took accutane in puberty.

Never let sweat dry on your face. The moment you sweat go cleanse and wash your face off. Doesn't need to be a complicated routine just wash your face before the sweat dries. The sweat has oil and the oil causes acne.

Eat clean. Processed garbage spikes IGF1 hard as well and sugar and other garbage causes acne as well. You don't have to be a fucking vegan but eat foods you know are natural and healthy.

Never touch your face with your hands. Use your wrist or other parts that don't touch the world so you don't transfer more disgusting bacteria and shit to your face.

Next, for topicals I would personally for me recommend benzoyl peroxide first because I have used antibiotics orally and they certainly reduce acne but only while you use them. So if killing bacteria is enough to have clear skin then a topical that kills bacteria should work too. Benzoyl peroxide in 2.5% should suffice. Apply 12 hours before tretinoin because they cancel eachother out if used at the same time.

After that, i recommend skipping straight to max strength tretinoin, it just fucking works, all strengths give me irritation so I use the strongest one because the results come much faster and literally every single one of these creams is going to irritate your skin anyways.

Tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide together and lifestyle changes should have you with damn good skin if it doesn't then don't even bother with antibiotics because it's temporary. I used them for about 3 years before going to accutane for 5 years. So don't bother. Long term antibiotics usage is not good for your digestive tract and microbiome which regulates your mood (very fucking important) and skin flora (good bacteria).

If all of these things fail I would like you to increase the percentage on the benzoyl peroxide and upgrade to tazarotene cream, i have this coming in the mail if you want to know more I will be trying it very soon.

If this also fails (it won't, i have worse genetics than you, and it works for me)

Then accutane is the final solution, if you get hairloss, you end up in the same boat as me and I will help out with your hairloss too.

There is also a new laser that came out called aviclear, seems expensive and maybe cope but it's an option for like $5k. I won't be doing it based on the reviews I have seen. Pyrilutamide is also being released for hairloss and acne and if it comes in a cream that will certainly obliterate acne production from the root cause.

If you are struggling with acne you are not alone and I can't promise you you will have perfect skin but the things I recommend will certainly help.

Best of luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lost222, amkcel, gribsufer1 and 9 others
Stealing this Jacob Hate thread's hymen. Everyone else replying is getting sloppy seconds, and therfore not an ounce of knowledge comparable to what I extracted from this post. Get wisdom cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, ripikke, 147 and 1 other person
Putting my name in the title because I plan on making a few of these guides and I just want them to be separated from the thousands of other guides and easier to search.

I have a long history with acne beginning as soon as puberty hit leading to full blown cystic acne covering my entire face.

This guide isn't fancy, no bold or italics or formatting, just trying to get the information out there because I really suffered from acne and if I can help someone else great, maybe my suffering was worth something.

Acne is caused by genetic sensitivity in the oil glands of the hair follicles in your skin that overproduce sebum/oil, getting clogged with exfoliating dead skin cells laying on the skin, creating a clogged pore (the oil glands are in a pore, which has a hair coming out of it), which bacteria active on your skin gets starts eating the oil and your skin attacks the bacteria and creates an infection with pus to kill the bacteria in the clogged pore.

The most nuclear method is always going to be accutane, which works via inducing vitamin A poisoning, completely stopping oil production, killing bacteria, and lowering DHT levels which causes more oil production to begin with. However I do not recommend accutane. I lot 60% of my hair from it and I know other people that lost a lot of hair from it too. I also have black melanoma spots on my face and in the iris of both my eyes from accutane. It can cause permanent damage in the body that isn't even fully known. It certainly damages DNA, creates deformed babies in women, can induce digestive problems, and will fuse your growth plates in puberty amongst many other side effects. I don't recommend it. It didn't even stop my acne permanently for me. Just gave me hairloss.

Dairy spikes IGF1 and growth factors hard which is good for gym, sleep, growth, but it makes the oil production go crazy too giving you cystic acne so avoid any and all dairy products if you are struggling with acne. Supplement with calcium if you are trying to grow and eat your protein and you will be fine. I didn't eat any dairy since age 15, and still ended up 6'4, probably would have been taller if I never took accutane in puberty.

Never let sweat dry on your face. The moment you sweat go cleanse and wash your face off. Doesn't need to be a complicated routine just wash your face before the sweat dries. The sweat has oil and the oil causes acne.

Eat clean. Processed garbage spikes IGF1 hard as well and sugar and other garbage causes acne as well. You don't have to be a fucking vegan but eat foods you know are natural and healthy.

Never touch your face with your hands. Use your wrist or other parts that don't touch the world so you don't transfer more disgusting bacteria and shit to your face.

Next, for topicals I would personally for me recommend benzoyl peroxide first because I have used antibiotics orally and they certainly reduce acne but only while you use them. So if killing bacteria is enough to have clear skin then a topical that kills bacteria should work too. Benzoyl peroxide in 2.5% should suffice. Apply 12 hours before tretinoin because they cancel eachother out if used at the same time.

After that, i recommend skipping straight to max strength tretinoin, it just fucking works, all strengths give me irritation so I use the strongest one because the results come much faster and literally every single one of these creams is going to irritate your skin anyways.

Tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide together and lifestyle changes should have you with damn good skin if it doesn't then don't even bother with antibiotics because it's temporary. I used them for about 3 years before going to accutane for 5 years. So don't bother. Long term antibiotics usage is not good for your digestive tract and microbiome which regulates your mood (very fucking important) and skin flora (good bacteria).

If all of these things fail I would like you to increase the percentage on the benzoyl peroxide and upgrade to tazarotene cream, i have this coming in the mail if you want to know more I will be trying it very soon.

If this also fails (it won't, i have worse genetics than you, and it works for me)

Then accutane is the final solution, if you get hairloss, you end up in the same boat as me and I will help out with your hairloss too.

There is also a new laser that came out called aviclear, seems expensive and maybe cope but it's an option for like $5k. I won't be doing it based on the reviews I have seen. Pyrilutamide is also being released for hairloss and acne and if it comes in a cream that will certainly obliterate acne production from the root cause.

If you are struggling with acne you are not alone and I can't promise you you will have perfect skin but the things I recommend will certainly help.

Best of luck.
good stuff nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

Best of luck.
I'm 17 and have acne, Do you think maximazing igf-1 to get taller is worth it if it will worsen my acne? already using tretinoin. On the one hand this is my only shot to get taller, I can always get rid of acne later in life but on the other hand your youth is the most important so maybe I should stunt my growth for a clear face?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Deleted member 16220
you are literally bald

Vitamin A + urea + Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B6 + copper

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, shabby890 and Deleted member 43403

Best of luck.
Jacob Love, you come from above. Give a high five and call me your bruv.

• +1
Lol bruh just do low dose accutane?

• +1
Reactions: Aron oudhram and Deleted member 16220
I'm 17 and have acne, Do you think maximazing igf-1 to get taller is worth it if it will worsen my acne? already using tretinoin. On the one hand this is my only shot to get taller, I can always get rid of acne later in life but on the other hand your youth is the most important so maybe I should stunt my growth for a clear face?

It's not just IGF1 that fucks your skin in puberty. That's just me because I'm older (and you will be one day too).

For you at the end of puberty right now your estrogen is hitting hard as fuck, your body does this on purpose to close the growth plates actually, and estrogen causes acne when it's high. Steroid users take aromatase inhibitors to negate high estrogen side effects for example.

Your test levels are high and abnormal, estrogen high as fuck, hormones fluctuating up and down, there is a lot of reasons giving you acne right now but the best thing you can do is eat healthy, stay active, drink lots of water, have a good skincare routine and just realize that it's temporary.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and datboijj
It's not just IGF1 that fucks your skin in puberty. That's just me because I'm older (and you will be one day too).

For you at the end of puberty right now your estrogen is hitting hard as fuck, your body does this on purpose to close the growth plates actually, and estrogen causes acne when it's high. Steroid users take aromatase inhibitors to negate high estrogen side effects for example.

Your test levels are high and abnormal, estrogen high as fuck, hormones fluctuating up and down, there is a lot of reasons giving you acne right now but the best thing you can do is eat healthy, stay active, drink lots of water, have a good skincare routine and just realize that it's temporary.
water helps so much

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and datboijj
So tazarotene is stronger than tret?

So do you think i can take HGH to heightmaxx? I will also be taking armidex which will lower estrogen, maybe this will actually lower acne

• +1
So do you think i can take HGH to heightmaxx? I will also be taking armidex which will lower estrogen, maybe this will actually lower acne

Dude all these drugs that get all hyped up and whatnot are not what they seem. Don't bother.

I have used all of these drugs. I've used HGH. Mk677 too, steroids, all of it.

What they don't tell you is you ALREADY produce HGH genetically and quite a lot. You produce around 1-2 IU of HGH in your brain naturally everyday and you are in puberty so it's possibly even more. And the HGH that you are producing right now is pure extremely high quality real shit whereas what you pay $100-$300 online from China for is made in a fucking lab and it's only 1 kind of HGH whereas your body naturally makes something like 5 different types of HGH for the receptors in your body.

You would have better results by optimizing your health, sleep, nutrition, all of that in puberty than using any of these drugs the losers on this site recommend. If you actually saw the people in this site vs me in real life you would realize these people are total losers irl and autistic they have no clue what they are doing with anything.

As for arimidex I would only low dose that in puberty because estrogen is extremely good for you. Estrogen does not make you shorter at all it just closes the growth plates which YOU WANT eventually or you would literally have a disease called acromegaly. Estrogen doesn't just close the growth plates it also hardens the bones. People who used high dose AI in puberty have very brittle thin bones that break easier. Estrogen is what masculinizes the brain in puberty not testosterone as strange as that sounds it's true. Estrogen is nueroprotective in the brain, hair, skin, many things in the body. You can't even HAVE a sex drive without proper testosterone to estrogen levels. Low estrogen will have you feeling infinitely worse than low testosterone.

I would say you should optimize your training, diet, make sure your nutrition is absolutely on point, maximize mental health, make sure to sleep 8-10 hours a night, LOW DOSE the arimidex and skip the HGH or any other HGH analog, and you will reach your genetic potential no problem.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ripikke, TsarTsar444, shabby890 and 2 others
Accutane
If you start balding from it, go HT or Hair System

Thread closed.

Accutane
If you start balding from it, go HT or Hair System

Thread closed.

Thread opened back up,

Did you even read the thread

I've used accutane AND hair systems I have a lot of experience with both.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Dude all these drugs that get all hyped up and whatnot are not what they seem. Don't bother.

I have used all of these drugs. I've used HGH. Mk677 too, steroids, all of it.

What they don't tell you is you ALREADY produce HGH genetically and quite a lot. You produce around 1-2 IU of HGH in your brain naturally everyday and you are in puberty so it's possibly even more. And the HGH that you are producing right now is pure extremely high quality real shit whereas what you pay $100-$300 online from China for is made in a fucking lab and it's only 1 kind of HGH whereas your body naturally makes something like 5 different types of HGH for the receptors in your body.

You would have better results by optimizing your health, sleep, nutrition, all of that in puberty than using any of these drugs the losers on this site recommend. If you actually saw the people in this site vs me in real life you would realize these people are total losers irl and autistic they have no clue what they are doing with anything.

As for arimidex I would only low dose that in puberty because estrogen is extremely good for you. Estrogen does not make you shorter at all it just closes the growth plates which YOU WANT eventually or you would literally have a disease called acromegaly. Estrogen doesn't just close the growth plates it also hardens the bones. People who used high dose AI in puberty have very brittle thin bones that break easier. Estrogen is what masculinizes the brain in puberty not testosterone as strange as that sounds it's true. Estrogen is nueroprotective in the brain, hair, skin, many things in the body. You can't even HAVE a sex drive without proper testosterone to estrogen levels. Low estrogen will have you feeling infinitely worse than low testosterone.

I would say you should optimize your training, diet, make sure your nutrition is absolutely on point, maximize mental health, make sure to sleep 8-10 hours a night, LOW DOSE the arimidex and skip the HGH or any other HGH analog, and you will reach your genetic potential no problem.
estrogen should be nuked to 0, its a poison

and btw ifg-1 is important for growth

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
estrogen should be nuked to 0, its a poison

and btw ifg-1 is important for growth

You do realize estrogen is what masculinizes the brain in puberty not testosterone right

Your dick would be completely limp and you would feel suicidal if you nuked your estrogen to zero

• +1

LOL
estrogen is extremely anti acne

• +1
Tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide together and lifestyle changes should have you with damn good skin

@v1nn13
Arent you getting benzoyl peroxide?

urea? How do you take copper?

I thought about starting a Ghk-cu cycle but i’m broke af
Get urea for free by drinking urine. Get more copper by eating meat

• +1

Best of luck.
Really good thread bro. Got a serious question on Accutane, im 15 yo and on 20mg/day for 5th month, will it stunt my growth, cuz i read that you took accutane too, but you still got able to hit 6'4, any advices?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Tell me about acne scars

• +1
Really good thread bro. Got a serious question on Accutane, im 15 yo and on 20mg/day for 5th month, will it stunt my growth, cuz i read that you took accutane too, but you still got able to hit 6'4, any advices?
you will stay 5'5 with accutane or without accutane