Natty lifting sucks

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
The problem with natty lifting is if u do it like 5-6 days a week then ur body is stressed and cant recover also the gains are significanly slower once after a year or so also if u stop it for some time say 2-3 weeks the strength drop is extreme

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Latinolooksmaxxer
The problem with natty lifting is if u do it like 5-6 days a week then ur body is stressed and cant recover also the gains are significanly slower once after a year or so also if u stop it for some time say 2-3 weeks the strength drop is extreme
over time you shouldn't be as sore unless your doing strength training for hypertrophy you should be fine after like 3 months. you should always be able to recover after your rest day or you need to lower volume

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and dragomaxxer
over time you shouldn't be as sore unless your doing strength training for hypertrophy you should be fine after like 3 months. you should always be able to recover after your rest day or you need to lower volume
I think soreness next day is a good sign of growth

BBC genetics or death

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
doms is a bitch

its only bad if you have shit genetics

natty lifting if ur not retarded with decent genetics and good eating habits can take you very far lmao

ive been getting non natty accusations since being 16, while i was natty so surely it cant be that shit if it gives similar results or can be perceived as unnaty

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I train everyday, but only do every compound lift once a week except incline bench which I do twice.

ironically I also only train the overhead press once a week despite my shoulders being larger than everything else.

compound 3-4 times a week, you cant train two muscle groups in a row without at least a day of rest
you end your workout feeling like a truck has run over you but after the 48h of rest you are renewed

i do fullbody workout every session, more or less SL inspired although now I went from 5x5 to 3x10 because its faster, dont need to rot 1h30 in the gym each session

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Try resting more instead of working out more

You should be sore
It means your body has adapted to the exercise if not

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
There’s a literal study showing
Natty lifting makes less gains than someone who takes test and doesn’t evenlift

Jfl