Natural Height Gain (Post closed plates)

S

saint

Iron
Realistically how much height can you gain from fixing posture, stretching, strengthening muscles, and glucosamine sulfate? I’ve heard anywhere from .5” to 2”, but the latter seems unrealistic.

all cope only that can help is fixing posture

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and thereallegend
Kind of figured. I’m like 5’6.75 to 5’7.5 depending on the time but if could hit 5’8 as my night height I’d be so much more comfortable.

Only cope left is limb lengthening surgery in a few years. Going to go the full 6” bc fuck proportions and athleticism

if you run the spinal traction protocol with back and core exercises 3 times a week plus HIIT every day you can gain 2 inches. Depends on the size of your spine relative to your legs. People that were swimmers as kids will have the greatest height increase due to larger spines. Pelvic tilt correction gave me an extra inch on height. Proportions are overated. Short legs and long ass spine is a neotenuous trait while high stature is masc.

if you run the spinal traction protocol with back and core exercises 3 times a week plus HIIT every day you can gain 2 inches. Depends on the size of your spine relative to your legs. People that were swimmers as kids will have the greatest height increase due to larger spines. Pelvic tilt correction gave me an extra inch on height. Proportions are overated. Short legs and long ass spine is a neotenuous trait while high stature is masc.
What is the spinal traction protocol, I was a swimmer for like 5 years or so, Could you link a propgramme or something? Can't find anything online