Nature improves life quality

northern mogger

northern mogger

Dutchmaxxing
Sun was out, went into a hilly forest, walked around, climbed trees and I was mirin the view. Cortisol dropped massively, felt like a kid with no worries and now I am tired so sleep will improve. Go out and stop rotting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Efendja, |Daddy_Zygos|, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
then you went back home, opened up this forum and you were back on rotting, cortisol levels went through the roof and testosterone dropped. it's still over for you don't cope with going outside.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, northern mogger, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Super true tbh. I also recommend jerking off to Milla Jovovich pics.

But you’re still short

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 51465
Sun was out, went into a hilly forest, walked around, climbed trees and I was mirin the view. Cortisol dropped massively, felt like a kid with no worries and now I am tired so sleep will improve. Go out and stop rotting
Based

then you went back home, opened up this forum and you were back on rotting, cortisol levels went through the roof and testosterone dropped. it's still over for you don't cope with going outside.
its different, i no longer browse offtopic

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
human advancement and technology was a mistake, just being in nature for a few hours and eating natural food already makes me happy. Imagine we were born into it?

Just google about high meat, those guys in nature were experiencing a high like state for most of their life and were constantly happy.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
human advancement and technology was a mistake, just being in nature for a few hours and eating natural food already makes me happy. Imagine we were born into it?

Just google about high meat, those guys in nature were experiencing a high like state for most of their life and were constantly happy.
And the forest I went into was in the middle of settled area. Imagine being a sheepherder living in Anatolia during the stone age. Peaceful, in the mountains, enjoyable life, dont have to worry about immigrants and economy, no emf, no plastic
We really are fucking stipid

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

I'd doubt they'd even need such meat to be happy, living like a caveman and shit already gives more happiness than 99% of the world has

• +1
I'd doubt they'd even need such meat to be happy, living like a caveman and shit already gives more happiness than 99% of the world has
I read somewhere that if you kill 1 cow then that cow can feed that one human for 1.5 years. This idea that cavemen were working constantly is bullshit. I guarantee they were ldaring, having sex, playing with their kids and eating food. Thats probably why nobody wants to work because for majourity of our history as a species were were simply lazy.

I read somewhere that if you kill 1 cow then that cow can feed that one human for 1.5 years. This idea that cavemen were working constantly is bullshit. I guarantee they were ldaring, having sex, playing with their kids and eating food. Thats probably why nobody wants to work because for majourity of our history as a species were were simply lazy.
No one wants to work cuz the work is meaningless, everybody wanna be NEET or andrew tate these days
Look at someone like Kobe, when you want to work for something you go crazy for it

• Hmm...
Btw just got an idea
In finland during peak summer the sun is already completely up in some areas by 4:30 in the morning
I will go into a forest naked and just walk around while everyone else sleep, imagine the T boost
And holy lifefuel, imagine fucking a foid in the forest on the moss at 4:30 morning but its already sunny, primal shit is life

• JFL
Reactions: dangis and HTN_Mentalcel
Btw just got an idea
In finland during peak summer the sun is already completely up in some areas by 4:30 in the morning
I will go into a forest naked and just walk around while everyone else sleep, imagine the T boost
And holy lifefuel, imagine fucking a foid in the forest on the moss at 4:30 morning but its already sunny, primal shit is life
And holy fuck, she can scream as hard she want no body gonna hear it, imagine the dopamine from the moaning
Ultimate lifefuel, jfl at not living in northern country with many forests where the sun doesn't even set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back