Did I make my Ncr device right ?

• +1
Reactions: triggr, 5'7 zoomer, JCaesar and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@baldgeeza @kotchfed @thereallegend

what is this shit

@CowFart

did the balloon deflate at the end or did you let the air out? if it deflated by itself make sure to attach and wrap the balloon to the pump properly so that no air can leave

did the balloon deflate at the end or did you let the air out? if it deflated by itself make sure to attach and wrap the balloon to the pump properly
i deflated it but did i make it right

yes looks good
ight gonna do it for the first time tonight, was planning on 3 pumps each side in the lower turbinate

• +1
Reactions: X D
Did I make my Ncr device right ?
u use it to adjust your spenhoid bone to move other bones in your face it seems legit, i am doing it for my assymerty and tmj
mirin autism, just imagine any normal person sees this shit, imagine ur mother sees u using this shit. where do u put it btw? up ur ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Skyness
mirin autism, just imagine any normal person sees this shit, imagine ur mother sees u using this shit. where do u put it btw? up ur ass?
retard tiktok cel

• +1
Reactions: triggr
ight gonna do it for the first time tonight, was planning on 3 pumps each side in the lower turbinate
Tag me if u post results pls bhai, I've got a tilted sphenoid and this would be lifefuel if works

• +1
Reactions: triggr
u use it to adjust your spenhoid bone to move other bones in your face it seems legit, i am doing it for my assymerty and tmj
but how?, where you put it and how its the process xd