NCR doesn't do crap, it's cope

pokercel

pokercel

Iron
I have been doing NCR consistently for months and haven't noticed any positve change in my face or breathing.

Every time I do it I pump until the balloon shoots in my throat then I stop inflating.

First time was very sort of amazing though. I had tons of crack sounds and movements inside my nose, so the procedure seemed promising, however I am yet fail to recognise any notable difference in my health or beauty after months of usage.

I will keep doing it lol, because maybe after a year I can expand my nostrils a bit. They are very narrow and I don't like the risks of nose surgeries.

Attachments

• 1711064978191.png
    1711064978191.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrant and piec
just get a palate widener and move on

• +1
Reactions: pokercel
I have been doing NCR consistently for months and haven't noticed any positve change in my face or breathing.

Every time I do it I pump until the balloon shoots in my throat then I stop inflating.

First time was very sort of amazing though. I had tons of crack sounds and movements inside my nose, so the procedure seemed promising, however I am yet fail to recognise any notable difference in my health or beauty after months of usage.

I will keep doing it lol, because maybe after a year I can expand my nostrils a bit. They are very narrow and I don't like the risks of nose surgeries.
hope off this USELESS thread and check out my new revolutionary theory!
https://looksmax.org/threads/alcohol-is-height-important-high-iq.988774/#post-14944130

Last edited:
ncr has nothing to do with palate u moron
yes it does retard, it's said to expand the palate, either way, widening the palate does all the benefits that ncr seeks to achieve

• +1
Reactions: piec
JFL fuck are you doing man, NCR on its own is useless. Its meant to increase results of other things because it allows your skull to be susceptible to mechanical and postural forces once again. Also snipped fingers off gloves arent as good as actual finger cots since finger cots produce more resistance

• +1
Reactions: piec
yes it does retard, it's said to expand the palate, either way, widening the palate does all the benefits that ncr seeks to achieve
yeah but in the looks part its completly useless and is probably even a looksmin, ncr is supposed to move the sphenoid to its original place giving more facial symmetry and as the guy above said makes your skull more susceptible to changes

yeah but in the looks part its completly useless and is probably even a looksmin, ncr is supposed to move the sphenoid to its original place giving more facial symmetry and as the guy above said makes your skull more susceptible to changes
Sry for calling u retard :y'all::p

make sure you do it right + also deep breath, breath the right way

are you sure your getting it deep enough? you keep talking about widening your nose which doesn't make sense to me as you should be inflating the balloon deeper into the turbinates.

how often do you do it btw? and how many turbinates per session?

• +1
Reactions: pokercel
are you sure your getting it deep enough? you keep talking about widening your nose which doesn't make sense to me as you should be inflating the balloon deeper into the turbinates.

how often do you do it btw? and how many turbinates per session?
I do inflate in all 3 turbinates, but I was told the upper one is the most important. Yes it's def deep enough.
I have nasal valve collapse basically

Same here haven't seen any changes so I'm doing 100 sessions daily from now on.

And bruh what's up with your ncr device it's way to big

This is what
20240326 160759 1
mine does