NCR2

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
@X D

Hey man, where did you lean to do self ncr

i started hearing about it in this pdf

do you know exactly how long the finger cot has to be, I feel like i am not getting it in far enough and just inflating inside the nose not in the turbinates, how do you do it / know how you got it in far enough

Attachments

• 2395813_My_Self-Treatment_Protocol_Locked_-_CTS-1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I can’t give you any exact measurements on how large the cot should be since everyone’s endonasal structures are different but the size of the cots I’m using is medium.

When I was learning about NCR I’ve also came across that guide and I think it gives you pretty good instructions on how to perform NCR
The best way to get the balloon through the nasal passage is to use the blunt end of a toothpick and a lubricated balloon (finger cot). To reach the top passage, insert the balloon while pushing it up against the top wall of the nose. To reach the bottom passage, insert the balloon while pushing it against the bottom wall of the nose. To get the balloon resting behind a nasal passage and into the throat, squeeze the bulb slowly, gently, and fully while pushing and making slight twists. This will ensure the balloon is straightened and in place. Once it's behind a nasal passage and in the throat you will feel it reach "open air." If the finger cot balloon is too large, it can possibly come down into the throat and gag you when inflated. If it's too small you won't be able to get it all the way through the nasal passage.
I might add that when you’re inflating the balloon hold your breath and hold your nose with your fingers and if you have problems reaching the back of your nasal cavities maybe try using something longer than a toothpick to guide the balloon through your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I can’t give you any exact measurements on how large the cot should be since everyone’s endonasal structures are different but the size of the cots I’m using is medium.

When I was learning about NCR I’ve also came across that guide and I think it gives you pretty good instructions on how to perform NCR

I might add that when you’re inflating the balloon hold your breath and hold your nose with your fingers and if you have problems reaching the back of your nasal cavities maybe try using something longer than a toothpick to guide the balloon through your nose.
Appriacte it