Need 200€/months at 15/16 yo

It Began

It Began

Bronze
Tell me every way i can do it at my age and while going at school (its for buying HGH btw)
Title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, chawaje and WeiWei
sell drugs or get a job

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Danish_Retard
Rob from a store and re-sell. I used to do this as a teen.

Used to steal videogames - they use to actually have the discs inside jfl in some stores jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and aspiringexcel
Its too difficult in France there is thing to detect if you stole smth and lot of camera

go wash dishes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Rob from a store and re-sell. I used to do this as a teen.

Used to steal videogames - they use to actually have the discs inside jfl in some stores jfl.
Mhhhh maybe i can try at Micromania to steal disk yes

They are way less common these days, plus I don't remember seeing many outside antitheft clear cases (depends on the location most likely)

They are way less common these days, plus I don't remember seeing many outside antitheft clear cases (depends on the location most likely)
I live in France at the countryside

why do you need HGH?

tell me the price i have to set and how many hours
idk dude go to any restaurant and ask if they need a dishwasher, i dont know what minimum wage is where you live. just work a 9-5 on the weekends and you're good.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
idk dude go to any restaurant and ask if they need a dishwasher, i dont know what minimum wage is where you live. just work a 9-5 on the weekends and you're good.
i live in countryside the nearest restaurants are fast food, maybe babysitting would be good too

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
i live in countryside the nearest restaurants are fast food, maybe babysitting would be good too
dont take hgh to begin with, you'll just be Quasimodomaxxing. by the time you're 21 and have 5 years of good training/diet you'll slay any becky you want in the bar/club.

dont take hgh to begin with, you'll just be Quasimodomaxxing. by the time you're 21 and have 5 years of good training/diet you'll slay any becky you want in the bar/club.
i want to be tall and if i dont take hgh i will take cjc1295 with dac+ igf-1, or cjc+ mk

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
if you want to make money start trading csgo skins I made around 1k in a year wiht it

bro idk how much you can increase maybe a few cm I am 16 and 6'3 so ur probably cucked
im glad im average height in my school bro but thats why i need hgh lol

bro idk how much you can increase maybe a few cm I am 16 and 6'3 so ur probably cucked
he maybe didn't even really start to grow yet, some zoomers today have biggest spikes at 17-18 jfl

he maybe didn't even really start to grow yet, some zoomers today have biggest spikes at 17-18 jfl
i will kill myself If I dont grow to 6'5 before 18 girls already call me short

i will kill myself If I dont grow to 6'5 before 18 girls already call me short
true tbh, 6'6 nowadays is bare minimum escape manlet tier, it's 7 ft or death

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
i hope

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
true tbh, 6'6 nowadays is bare minimum escape manlet tier, it's 7 ft or death
yes bro its ropefuel fuck my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
172cm barefoot im currently trying to trigger a growth spurt
over i was 188 cm at ur age and now still 188 cm and im almost turning 18

well i was given the false hope of reaching 195 cm and i never grew. i did have a really early growth spurt tho. if hes a late bloomer then good for him
in all case i will take hgh and with hgh you create your own potential so i dw about that, i just need money yk

in all case i will take hgh and with hgh you create your own potential so i dw about that, i just need money yk
lol u create ur own potential nice joke... how tall are ur parents

u should start saving up for LL

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
even with hgh ur still limited to ur dwarfgenes

even with hgh ur still limited to ur dwarfgenes
actually not, its litteraly the hormone which makes you grow, so the bigger the doses the higher the results

u will not grow taller, no way with those parents. u cant change genetics