Need a hair routine

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I wanna get a perm and dye my hair darker, what should i do to maintain healthy hair and make it look good? Please let me know how to keep my hair healthy.

Apply argan oil after shower, when your hair isn't fully dry apply it

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Zeta
I wanna get a perm and dye my hair darker, what should i do to maintain healthy hair and make it look good? Please let me know how to keep my hair healthy.
use leave in conditioner, i have a perm rn too it looks good but its frizzy so a leave in helps me alot to reduce frizz

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
dont listen to any of the responses, since none of us know what your hair type is or if its tendency is to be oily or dry

theres a very good botb hair guide read it and apply the tips depending on your hair type, the type of routine you should follow depends heavily on your hair thickness, oilyness and how straight it is etc

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Zeta
dont listen to any of the responses, since none of us know what your hair type is or if its tendency is to be oily or dry

theres a very good botb hair guide read it and apply the tips depending on your hair type, the type of routine you should follow depends heavily on your hair thickness, oilyness and how straight it is etc
link the thread please

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Creating a hair routine is so hard, it took me a long time to find the perfect products for my hair. Every person has different hair. But that's what I use.

- Shampoo
I currently wash my hair once a week because I have very dry hair. Washing your hair too often dries out your scalp.

- Conditioner
I often use conditioner during the week because (as I said) my hair is very dry. I always put it on the end of my hair and don't put it on my scalp.

- Heat Protection
If I blow-dry or straighten my hair, I use Heat Protection so that the heat doesn't damage my hair. Heat is really not that nice for your hair. I only use it (obviously) when I'm trying to style my hair differently with heat.

- Blow Dry Cream
I always use it before I blow dry my hair.

- Hair Mask
I usually use it once a week, it makes your hair smell so good and it repairs your hair and adds moisture. I used to have really damaged hair. Hair masks really saved me.

- Hair Oil
I use rosemary oil and coconut oil, it makes my hair so fluffy and beautiful. It really shines. I only put oils in the length of my hair and not in the scalp because this can quickly lead to oily hair if you use too much of the oils. I use these oils every day and it has worked well for my hair.

- Curl Cream
When I feel like curls and wavy hair I use Curl Cream. It doesn't change my hair much but it definitely makes it more wavy.

But my routine won't work on your hair, or you can't know if my routine will work on your hair. Every mf has their own hair type. Check out female hair care forums, they are usually always insanely good. I think there was also a botb thread about hair care.
And if you want healthy hair - then don't dye it.

• +1
if u have perm, #1 most important thing is to keep it moisturized, i had curl perm some years ago and believe me, if u let it dry it will look like literal dogshit

i recommend finding some hydrating shampoo and conditioner, wash hair max 2 times a week (once or less is better) and use conditioner every time you wash your hair, you can use conditioner alone too without washing your hair if u feel like it could use some moisture

also you can get some hair cream to further help with moisturizing and keeping it in place during the day. and dont use gels etc. they are really bad for your hair wether u have perm or no

Last edited:
  • +1
if u have perm, #1 most important thing is to keep in hydrated, i had curl perm some years ago and believe me, if u let it dry it will look like literal dogshit

i recommend finding some hydrating shampoo and conditioner, wash hair max 2 times a week (once or less is better) and use conditioner every time you wash your hair, you can use conditioner alone too without washing your hair if u feel like it could use some moisture

also you can get some hair cream to further help with moisturizing and keeping it in place during the day. and dont use gels etc. they are really bad for your hair wether u have perm or no
now give me solution

I have 2c oily hair and I wash my hair 3 times a week should I use conditioner as well or do something else? Also should I buy a shampoo for oily hair?