Need advice on something

L

LooksAreEverything

Iron
I'm 5'9 and I've posted my frame on here. When I did, Some people replied saying that I was a framecel, others replied saying that i was average. You can go see for yourself. I am currently leanmaxxed because when I'm not low body fat, my face becomes extremely bloated and my jawline becomes invisible. The issue is, my body when I'm low body fat resembles that of a 12 year old boy. My question is, given my height and frame, would it be better to bulk and gymmaxx to make my frame look more imposing, while sacrificing my jawline (btw my jawline is nothing special). Would it be worth the facial bloat? Or should I just stay skinny? The final option would be to build muscle without gaining any weight. Like one of those ripped, Floyd Mayweather type, manlet bodies. Would that be something to consider? Any advice would be appreciate, I'm really lost, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I'm 5'9 and I've posted my frame on here. When I did, Some people replied saying that I was a framecel, others replied saying that i was average. You can go see for yourself. I am currently leanmaxxed because when I'm not low body fat, my face becomes extremely bloated and my jawline becomes invisible. The issue is, my body when I'm low body fat resembles that of a 12 year old boy. My question is, given my height and frame, would it be better to bulk and gymmaxx to make my frame look more imposing, while sacrificing my jawline (btw my jawline is nothing special). Would it be worth the facial bloat? Or should I just stay skinny? The final option would be to build muscle without gaining any weight. Like one of those ripped, Floyd Mayweather type, manlet bodies. Would that be something to consider? Any advice would be appreciate, I'm really lost, thanks.
No, ur frame is solid. Shoulders broader than waist and I can tell ur pec inserts are good. Also 5’9 is a good height. Don’t listen to morons here , they will tell u if u don’t have the rocks frame ur a framecel. You have a good base to physique max.

No, ur frame is solid. Shoulders broader than waist and I can tell ur pec inserts are good. Also 5’9 is a good height. Don’t listen to morons here , they will tell u if u don’t have the rocks frame ur a framecel. You have a good base to physique max.
Thank you, I appreciate it. The only issue is, when I gain any form of weight or derail myself from being low body fat in the slightest, I become bloated and my face becomes terrible. Would it be possible to gain muscle without bulking? There's no way one could attain your physique without bulking for months.

Thank you, I appreciate it. The only issue is, when I gain any form of weight or derail myself from being low body fat in the slightest, I become bloated and my face becomes terrible. Would it be possible to gain muscle without bulking? There's no way one could attain your physique without bulking for months.
Use tren maybe. That’s what I’ll do after I get surgery. My plan is to get surgery then do tren and die before 25

Use tren maybe. That’s what I’ll do after I get surgery. My plan is to get surgery then do tren and die before 25
Huh? Why would you want to die before 25?

No point in living as an average male anymore
Just do drugs and bang hookers and average chicks till you die. In your profile you're atleast a normie, so you can still get pussy.

wheres the picture