Need advice

fufurjde

fufurjde

second mate of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
How can i not get suicidal when im only one rhino away to live a happy normal life with real friends, wife and kids.
Why did god gave me a good face but wanted me to be suicidal whole life so he adjusted my nose to subhuman tier fuck this disgusting jew and my grandpa who decided to spread his german ss officer ww2 nose

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
1. By improving your diet
2. Getting more sunlight exposure
3. By increasing physical activity

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
Then get the rhino son

Simple as

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
go to turkey, rhino is cheaper there. they have more experience because they have treated so many patients.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Lynxress and fufurjde
Then get the rhino son

Simple as
I have to wait 2 more years which means life starts at 21 for me which sucks hard
If i get botched ill go ER no jk

go to turkey, rhino is cheaper there. they have more experience because they have treated so many patients.
ye i heard about Dr. Erkan soylu

1. By improving your diet
2. Getting more sunlight exposure
3. By increasing physical activity
Did all that even with anti depressants I cant cope, if you see my face you notice the constant state of Misery and pain in it

• So Sad
i also have a fucking jew nigger nose and i understand the struggle man. realize that this insecurity will be temporary, and you just have to persevere through it. don't let it take over your life.

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde and Lynxress
Did all that even with anti depressants I cant cope, if you see my face you notice the constant state of Misery and pain in it
Visit a good male psychologist then, since having suicidal thoughts frequently is not a good sign.

Don't go to a female psychologist since they can't understand understand man problems that well.

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde and med
Visit a good male psychologist then, since having suicidal thoughts frequently is not a good sign.

Don't go to a female psychologist since they can't understand understand man problems that well.
I was in private psychiatry 1 time and in 1 month another time, my psychologist is a women and i cba talkinh to male cuz my father traumatized me with domestic violence

• So Sad