Need Collagenmaxxing Advice

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Srs how can I max my collagen?

I'm currently dermarolling and retin-a'ing but my scars are still there.I'm also using minoxidil so I need to make up for the lost collagen with using that. My skin has gotten worse since starting it tbh.

I heard a high protein diet helps, is that srs?

I need skin like this
002d749253274fc39cfa08ef521ce0c6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, her and Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dont just like the post give me advice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Arkantos
HGH + lazer + weekly salon visits.
Hope u got huge balance

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
HGH + lazer + weekly salon visits.
Hope u got huge balance
I want to trust you because you have perfect skin but I cant do any of those sadly.

how long have you been taking retin a?

how long have you been taking retin a?
Since May 29th so almost a whole month. I guess I've gotten good results, less active pimples but I expected near perfect skin but I still look like a pizzaface.

its suppose to take 3 months at least doing it daily https://www.reddit.com/r/tretinoin/top/?t=all this is lifefuel for me ngl
I got 0.1%, which is the most potent should I do every other day then? I been doing every other day.

Also do you have to do it at night? I been doing it in the morning probably stupid. It's supposed to be like a face mask where you use a generous amount right?

I got 0.1%, which is the most potent should I do every other day then? I been doing every other day.

Also do you have to do it at night? I been doing it in the morning probably stupid. It's supposed to be like a face mask where you use a generous amount right?
lol yeah its supposedly near useless in the morning
I think everyotherday is fine though I'm not an expert on this, only a pea size amount to use as well

lol yeah its supposedly near useless in the morning
I think everyotherday is fine though I'm not an expert on this, only a pea size amount to use as well
Okay, I gotchu. Thanks, I've been using it wrong clearly. What's your opinion on Vitamin C serums? I'm going to start doing that too.

Okay, I gotchu. Thanks, I've been using it wrong clearly. What's your opinion on Vitamin C serums? I'm going to start doing that too.

I'm no skin guru I just researched retin a cause my skin is bad dk bout much else