Need friends to obsess over

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
3334A96E F5E4 4CA5 B7CE 12630AA1179A

My discord username is narrowboness

Add me on there and we can be friends.

Just so you know one of the only people I trusted randomly blocked me 2 days ago and sent my face around insulting me for no reason so I have mega trust issues rn

Would be preferred if you have a PlayStation to play Elden ring together

Don’t be under the age of 17

IMG 7081

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, N1666, Samsepioler and 11 others
Neither am I white nor do I own a playstation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and future_mogger
View attachment 2790181

Just so you know one of the only people I trusted randomly blocked me 2 days ago and sent my face around insulting me for no reason so I have mega trust issues rn

View attachment 2790172
jfl. feel bad for you boyo.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and horizontallytall
View attachment 2790181

View attachment 2790172
I hope you find a new friend bro, but I hope this thread is not gay in disguise.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Why worship another human who eats and shits just like you and me?
I want to fight mediaeval battles and be a ruthless warrior fighting for a prince or a queen, that I then get to go home to, and rest in their arms after a long fought battle

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Gilbert_Durandal
I want to fight mediaeval battles and be a ruthless warrior fighting for a prince or a queen, that I then get to go home to, and rest in their arms after a long fought battle
Live for yourself, bro. You're missing out on love, and that's fueling this obsessive vulnerability. There's no need to rely on someone else besides yourself and perhaps your parents.

ask chatgpt or claude 3 if they wanna play elden ring

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Quit the faggotmaxxing pls..

• +1
Reactions: currycelll, Autismcel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Live for yourself, bro. You're missing out on love, and that's fueling this obsessive vulnerability. There's no need to rely on someone else besides yourself and perhaps your parents.
This IS what I want, I want to be a warrior for a prince or princess, I want to fight a huge battle

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
View attachment 2790181

View attachment 2790172
Can i show my indian bull cock?

View attachment 2790181

View attachment 2790172
I’m a mixed Mediterranean, does that count as white

A5215EF1 AA26 4CA8 9B95 76A91F2EF98B
Made the list better

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
bro got banned on neets
Can you help me I was wrongly banned I did nothing wrong the mod is trying to paint it as if I asked to be banned

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Can you help me I was wrongly banned I did nothing wrong the mod is trying to paint it as if I asked to be banned
bro no joke see a therapist, maybe talk to your parents and try to figure something out

oh bruh i thought you got banned because of that discord thread it disappeared, i mean idk what i can do probably should ask aloha

Why you don't like niggas though, we're very nice and personable

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• So Sad
oh bruh i thought you got banned because of that discord thread it disappeared, i mean idk what i can do probably should ask aloha
No I won an argument against a mod in dms and he got mad and banned me, his name is iGiveUp expose him

• JFL

Every black person I meet irl have been the scummiest of the scum, all my bullies were always black, and you guys aren’t capable of deeper thought and sympathy. Only thing worse is arabs and muslims

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, horizontallytall and scrunchables

i deadass got jumped by black people when i was like in 2nd grade but i was in low income housing so i probably was getting jumped by everyone

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
High e looks

Every black person I meet irl have been the scummiest of the scum, all my bullies were always black, and you guys aren’t capable of deeper thought and sympathy. Only thing worse is arabs and muslims
Ghetto bullies can be so damn mean. I understand your experiences :feelscry:

I've been nice to you though. I think you're a very nice person

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Ghetto bullies can be so damn mean. I understand your experiences :feelscry:

I've been nice to you though

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
Yes you are a very rare exception of a black person with a white mans brain, very understanding and comforting.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and scrunchables
Yes you are a very rare exception of a black person with a white mans brain, very understanding and comforting, which is rare.
Thank you, but agree to disagree on the "white man's brain" part lol

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Thank you, but agree to disagree on the "white man's brain" part lol

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
White mans brain means having basic human connection and being able to act civilized. I can’t stand how most of you talk and act online

• +1
White mans brain means having basic human connection and being able to act civilized. I can’t stand how most of you talk and act online
Fair enough.

Also I would like to play elden ring with you but alas, I do not have da multiplayer subscription anymore

• +1
Fair enough.

Also I would like to play elden ring with you but alas, I do not have da multiplayer subscription anymore
Please get the online subscription when the dlc comes out, I’m banned from every Elden ring discord server ever made so I can’t make friends to play with

• JFL
Please get the online subscription when the dlc comes out, I’m banned from every Elden ring discord server ever made so I can’t make friends to play with
jfl rip my bank account I'm already getting elden ring + dlc for my haitian friend when it comes out

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

jfl rip my bank account I'm already getting elden ring + dlc for my haitian friend when it comes out

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp
don’t you dare buy your friend anything he’s using you, I will treat you much better

• Hmm...
You fucking cuck don’t you dare buy your friend anything he’s using you, I will treat you much better
Nah, he never asked for it. He my best friend so I felt like getting him a gift

If he wasn't a real friend he would've never bothered talking with me after living hundreds of miles away for years now, but we talk almost daily

Nah, he never asked for it. He my best friend so I felt like getting him a gift
I appreciate your kindness but I just got triggered bc I been used before so much, so I apologize. I haven’t bought anyone anything in years

• +1
I appreciate your kindness but I just got triggered bc I been used before so much, so I apologize. I haven’t bought anyone anything in years
The healing process is long, man. But if you can keep good, caring people around you for a long time, you'll be doing much better.

• +1