Need haircut suggestions asap

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Ok so I am cutting my hair tomorrow and it’s very important that I get it right since next week I am taking my new id picture, I am looking for suggestions and examples, currently my hair is fairly long both on top and sides so I have more than enough to work with, but I cannot grow it out to where it would halo me since it just doesn’t grow long enough (impossible to reach neck length no matter what)

Things to consider:
-3a/3b hair
-Prominent ears, so no skinfades and definitely no buzzcut
-Hairline should be covered, but nothing too excessive, don’t wanna look like one of these tiktok faggots with fringes (wouldn’t fit me anyway)
-Good ESR so no need for curtains (mainly cuz my hair texture is not really suited for it, but I am also not a fan of them)
-Tall skull

I could take a vid and send in dms if needed later, but for now try to give suggestions based on the information I provided.

I am thinking about a taper fade like this, guy has kinda similar hair texture to me as well, again my main concerns are the sides being too short and having too much volume on top so I wonder if I will have no issues with that with a cut like this

17_Curly_Taper_Fade_Haircut.width-800.jpg

Get dreads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Impossible to tell without pics, decide it by yourself because whatever any user recommends can easily go wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Impossible to tell without pics, decide it by yourself because whatever any user recommends can easily go wrong
Not true, I pretty much described everything that's pertinent.

Ok so I am cutting my hair tomorrow and it’s very important that I get it right since next week I am taking my new id picture, I am looking for suggestions and examples, currently my hair is fairly long both on top and sides so I have more than enough to work with, but I cannot grow it out to where it would halo me since it just doesn’t grow long enough (impossible to reach neck length no matter what)

Things to consider:
-3a/3b hair
-Prominent ears, so no skinfades and definitely no buzzcut
-Hairline should be covered, but nothing too excessive, don’t wanna look like one of these tiktok faggots with fringes (wouldn’t fit me anyway)
-Good ESR so no need for curtains (mainly cuz my hair texture is not really suited for it, but I am also not a fan of them)
-Tall skull

I could take a vid and send in dms if needed later, but for now try to give suggestions based on the information I provided.

I am thinking about a taper fade like this, guy has kinda similar hair texture to me as well, again my main concerns are the sides being too short and having too much volume on top so I wonder if I will have no issues with that with a cut like this

17_Curly_Taper_Fade_Haircut.width-800.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector
This is just as gay as tiktok fag hair
Image 7

Get dreads either way you’ll slay Stacie’s serious
Nigga I am not gonna get dreads, a med man like me would look ridiculous with them, plus is not even like my barber knows how to do dreads

You NEED to be black to look good with dreads

ExhaustedRemarkableArachnid-size_restricted.gif

Nigga I am not gonna get dreads, a med man like me would look ridiculous with them, plus is not even like my barber knows how to do dreads

You NEED to be black to look good with dreads

ExhaustedRemarkableArachnid-size_restricted.gif
iu
iu

you're just high inhib. get dreads if you want to slay spaniard baddies. sin miedo al éxito

iu
iu

you're just high inhib. get dreads if you want to slay spaniard baddies. sin miedo al éxito
Brutal, whitebois look like hippie perroflautas with dreads, yeah definitely not getting them.

How? Nigga I need something NT, if I show my barber a pic of a mm he will laugh on my face.
I showed my barber a pic of alain delon who cares. Why would a pic of some normie fag be any better, not like they know them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and cutie_pie
I showed my barber a pic of alain delon who cares. Why would a pic of some normie fag be any better, not like they know them
What I meant is the hairstyles they have, I am looking for something a bit more NT.

Bro I don't have that hair texture JFL, just took a vid I can send in dms.
Nvm

My final last suggestion would trying to let your hair grow longer another time, maybe this time you get lucky and you achieve a good casual high class lenght hairstyle. Something like this
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
low taper with messy fringe moggs op

Not the same hair texture as mine, but doesn't look much different from the one I posted, can't see the front tho, I can't have one of these big ass tiktok fringes that cover your whole forehead since my skull is tall and it is mostly a look for people with straight/wavy hair, not curly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Y esto te vale?
images

Y esto te vale?
images
That fade doesn't convince me tbh, looks like a regular low fade rather than a taper fade, and my hair is more curly anyway

This would be a good example of what I am looking for if it was more faded and the top was a tad shorter
curly-mollieshairandgrooming--1024x1024.webp

Grow it out like texeira