i need to get bitches asap

lestoa

lestoa

blackpill overdose
Im going insane i need to get some fucking pussy on my dick - iam 6ft cutecel mtn. I took hgh, lost 100lbs, iam 6ft tall i can fraud to 6ft1 and 6ft2 i already bought shoe lifts (i hope tall enough for fucking foids :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:) and iam nt. I have thick hair, i have good style nigger im already trying. I see fat teenage foids with a bodycount of 40. Iam 16 and i never touched a woman in my entire life. Im so fucking horny 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and AspiringMogger
dnr

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Just rape everyone theory

At 16 it’s hard as hell. Even if you find a girl willing to suck you off you got no place for her to do it if your parents and hers are strict. Good luck buddy

At 16 it’s hard as hell. Even if you find a girl willing to suck you off you got no place for her to do it if your parents and hers are strict. Good luck buddy
nah my parents are cool with this, they dont rly care. My mom even told me one time if she needs to buy me condoms (if she would only knew that iam a teenage incel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
nah my parents are cool with this, they dont rly care. My mom even told me one time if she needs to buy me condoms (if she would only knew that iam a teenage incel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)
You’re lucky, I used to only do away games till earlier this year. I went on a date Monday and if I didn’t have a place to slay her I’d have gone home without pussy. Biggest obstacle is logistics. Niggas just gotta have it figured out. Just be low inhib if you’re normie looking

at 16 i was slayin stacies every weekend now i‘m an incel rotting in my room 24/7

at 16 i was slayin stacies every weekend now i‘m an incel rotting in my room 24/7
your ass is prob 50, in the old days it was def easier to get bitches

• +1
Reactions: iblamejohann
You’re lucky, I used to only do away games till earlier this year. I went on a date Monday and if I didn’t have a place to slay her I’d have gone home without pussy. Biggest obstacle is logistics. Niggas just gotta have it figured out. Just be low inhib if you’re normie looking
Sry but i still dont get what ''inhib'' means

• +1
your ass is prob 50, in the old days it was def easier to get bitches
21 boyo i don‘t even know what happened my autism took over or sum idk

Sry but i still dont get what ''inhib'' means
More or less means how pussy you are. High inhib = too scared
Low inhib = not scared at all

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
it is normal to be incel at 16, but you need to act now, after highschool it will be impossible

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
it is normal to be incel at 16, but you need to act now, after highschool it will be impossible
aight, im alrdy imrpoving hardcore. We all gonna make it

• Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor
chad just fucks in the school bathroom he doesnt care

• Ugh..