[OVER] it's so over.

soover4me

soover4me

Neurotypical by 2026
I've always thought I'm 6'0, maybe 6'1 on a good day in shoes. I've always said I'm fucked over because of my looks alone
You can already tell where this is going but I measured myself at night (Its 10:30) and I am ACTUALLY barely over 181cm barefoot (6'0 IS FUCKING 182.88CM!:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:)
I TOLD MY ONITIS I WAS FUCKING 6'0 IN SCHOOL AND SHE SAID 'WOW' AND BLUSHED
I have sneaky lifts that make me 6'0.5 luckily so I can fraud for the rest of year 11 and 12 but ITS COMPLETELY OVER:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Never ever wanted to rope so much until now
Fuckingover
just give up if you aren't told daily that you are tall by foids I'm almost 17 my growthplates are closing and I will never be 6'0+ barefoot how can I cope please help:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 48689 and 7 others
autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, kebab, capybara and 4 others
autism

• WTF
Reactions: soover4me
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and iam good boy
boo hoo nigga

ban this retard pls @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 51465
jfl at being sub 6 foot in 2024

• +1
OP you can just say 6’0 btw stop bitching

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura and soover4me
i’m 5’6 nigga stfu
ok now i understand why everyone was JFL reacting and calling me autistic
I'm sorry and now I see how much of a bitch ass nigga I have been making this thread :feelsrope:

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
ok now i understand why everyone was JFL reacting and calling me autistic
I'm sorry and now I see how much of a bitch ass nigga I have been making this thread :feelsrope:
good

• +1
i’m not 5’6 btw

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zura and soover4me
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and socialcel
  • Woah
Its ok i am shorter but still Mog all those horse faces

• Woah
I've always thought I'm 6'0, maybe 6'1 on a good day in shoes. I've always said I'm fucked over because of my looks alone
You can already tell where this is going but I measured myself at night (Its 10:30) and I am ACTUALLY barely over 181cm barefoot (6'0 IS FUCKING 182.88CM!:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:)
I have sneaky lifts that make me 6'0.5 luckily so I can fraud for the rest of year 11 and 12 but ITS COMPLETELY OVER:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
just give up if you aren't told daily that you are tall by foids I'm almost 17 my growthplates are closing and I will never be 6'0+ barefoot how can I cope please help:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I'm 5 7 17m Indian with 5 6 and 5 4 Indian parents can i grow to be 6 1?

• So Sad
Just get double LL to 6'4 bro:soy:

Be grateful your 6 foot, faggot

• WTF
You are crying about being 6" lol

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Kill yourself