Need help under standing dht

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Why does a dht compound proviron make my body hair grow longer and darker but it makes my hair shed ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
search it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Its not its all in your head(pun intended)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and Deleted member 29747
@DHTrash explain

hair follicle sensitivity to DHT. if u have androgenic alopecia DHT will cause follicles on ur head to miniaturize. on the other hand the hair follicles in the beard/body area respond positively to DHT and will grow thicker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141
Why does a dht compound proviron make my body hair grow longer and darker but it makes my hair shed ??
because areas of hair follicles respond differently to dht. The hairs of the head are not provided the nutrients they need to survive when overwhelmed by DHT or something like that. Body hair is signaled to grow on the other hand because that is a masculine feature and DHT's purpose is to masculinize you.

I haven't seen any real proviron ascensions besides loox

• Hmm...
should i increase dht under puberty for d size or cope?
hair follicle sensitivity to DHT. if u have androgenic alopecia the DHT will cause follicles on ur head to miniaturize. on the other hand the hair follicles in the beard/body area respond positively to DHT and will grow thicker

You must overstand. Never stand under

• +1
It's should technically work but I haven't seen any real pic besides alphagel shills lol.

It's worked a little bit for me ig.

• +1
cope imo, women liking 7-8 inch dicks like touted her nonstop is nonsense. 6 inch (avg) is fine. as long as it's curved slightly up, that's what hits the g spot in doggy.

also messing with ur androgens during puberty is guaranteed to make you develop gyno. and if you happen to be unlucky and have the MPB gene, it may even accelerate your hair loss, and by the time you turn 18-20 you'll be completely bald.

• +1
cope imo, women liking 7-8 inch dicks like touted her nonstop is nonsense. 6 inch (avg) is fine. as long as it's curved slightly up, that's what hits the g spot in doggy.

also messing with ur androgens during puberty is guaranteed to make you develop gyno. and if you happen to be unlucky and have the MPB gene, it may even accelerate your hair loss, and by the time you turn 18-20 you'll be completely bald.
I think 6 inches is secured by the end
But i should just not touch Testosterone maxxing you say?

I think 6 inches is secured by the end
But i should just not touch Testosterone maxxing you say?
im not gonna give medical advice to a minor whos still going through puberty lol.

testosteronemaxx all you want after 18 if you want to achieve quick muscle gains. just be aware of the risks. you may be unlucky enough to fuck up your own endogenous t production in such a way that your nuts will never produce enough T again, and you'll be on TRT for life. increasing t increases estrogen, as well as DHT. so you'll have to be on aromatase blockers to prevent gyno and 5AR blockers like fin/dut to prevent hair loss.

• +1
im not gonna give medical advice to a minor whos still going through puberty lol.

testosteronemaxx all you want after 18 if you want to achieve quick muscle gains. just be aware of the risks. you may be unlucky enough to fuck up your own endogenous t production in such a way that your nuts will never produce enough T again, and you'll be on TRT for life. increasing t increases estrogen, as well as DHT. so you'll have to be on aromatase blockers to prevent gyno and 5AR blockers like fin/dut to prevent hair loss.
How can I save my hair
Here’s my current routine

Natural shampoo
Eggs as conditioner

Micro needle hair and use essential oils
Shower filter

How can I save my hair
Here’s my current routine

Natural shampoo
Eggs as conditioner

Micro needle hair and use essential oils
Shower filter
are you seeing temple recession? if so, and you you're 20-21+ of age, hop on fin/dut. only proven treaments to increase hair count and bare minimum keep ground. all the treatments u mentioned above are cope and probably is what your hairdresser suggested (at least mine didlol).

you can add minoxidil (with microneedling) for extra regrowth.

are you seeing temple recession? if so, and you you're 20-21+ of age, hop on fin/dut. only proven treaments to increase hair count and bare minimum keep ground. all the treatments u mentioned above are cope and probably is what your hairdresser suggested (at least mine didlol).

you can add minoxidil (with microneedling) for extra regrowth.
Nah I am 16 this is all I can do currently also look at some studies rosemary oil is very similar to minox

• +1
Hair loss is all genetic. My DHT levels have been supraphysiological for months now via DHT gel and I’ve yet to lose any hair.

dht

d - dick

h - hair

t - testicles

What did he even take, can't find his old threads anymore.

Iirc he took a dht base of some sort
mk677 and some other shit like test, anavar and other. search here loox cycle and you will find

• +1
Reactions: shabby890