Need help with acne

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
I dont have acne anywhere in my face but my forehead is always with acne. I figured out its probably my hair but i dont get it cuz i shower everyday but my forehead is still with acne and stuff.

I dont have acne anywhere in my face but my forehead is always with acne. I figured out its probably my hair but i dont get it cuz i shower everyday but my forehead is still with acne and stuf`
the forehead is very likely to have acne. it may be your hair but keep in mind that it can just be natural and due to puberty

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
the forehead is very likely to have acne. it may be your hair but keep in mind that it can just be natural and due to puberty
True but im still skeptical cuz only me forehead nowhere else

• +1
Reactions: mathis
if you wash your face with anti dandruff shampoo and the acne gets better, it’s probably from having hair on your forehead. however like the other guy said acne on the forehead is common in puberty

if you wash your face with anti dandruff shampoo and the acne gets better, it’s probably from having hair on your forehead. however like the other guy said acne on the forehead is common in puberty
I dont wash my face with anti dandruff shampoo but should i give it a go?

i wouldnt recommend to wash the face with anything that isnt specialy made for it. the face is more delicate than the rest of the body

Any skincare recommendation for oily skin?

Is your forehead oily especially compared to the rest of your face? If so it might be the reason try gel cleansers on your forehead

Is your forehead oily especially compared to the rest of your face? If so it might be the reason try gel cleansers on your forehead
Yes my forehead is oily asf

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
i wouldnt recommend to wash the face with anything that isnt specialy made for it. the face is more delicate than the rest of the body
It’s definitely drying and he needs to up the moisturizing/hydration but it’s a good way to know what problem ur dealing with

If it’s fungal acne caused by dirt/sweat from the hair, the shampoo will help it and he can take other steps from there

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Steps like what

Yes my forehead is oily asf
Probably the reason then, use this

if its too drying try this go for this its more gentle
https://www.cerave.com/skincare/cleansers/foaming-facial-cleanser

• +1
Reactions: Uninspired Solipsist and mathis

Thanks sm bro

i confirm what bro said its excatly what you should do

I dont have acne anywhere in my face but my forehead is always with acne. I figured out its probably my hair but i dont get it cuz i shower everyday but my forehead is still with acne and stuff.
Rub some nut on it.