need help with my eye area

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
my eyebrows are high-set and very bad what can i do to lower them and also make them not look like shit
i’m already using minoxidil every day on my eyebrows and bought a Derma roller Was considering latisse but u need a prescription so if y’all know a source or have any comments please help me.
also bonus question do i have scleral show under my eyes or why does it look
like that.

Attachments

• IMG_2905.jpeg
    IMG_2905.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2901.jpeg
    IMG_2901.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2645.jpeg
    IMG_2645.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
Check your orbital vector? Do you have a negative orbital vector? You seem to have shit under eye support but your eyes don’t look too bug like & massive.

Check your orbital vector? Do you have a negative orbital vector? You seem to have shit under eye support but your eyes don’t look too bug like & massive.
brutal

• Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga
how do i check my orbital vector and how would i even tell? yea someone from here thought i got orbital decompress from taban😭😭

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
how do i check my orbital vector and how would i even tell? yea someone from here thought i got orbital decompress from taban😭😭
Actually ur infras may be recessed nvm. But they’re not bug eye like. Also do a side profile check and refer to this
83926382 F2B4 4B42 931D F33AA246D2A1

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
  • +1
Fix eyebrows ASAP

Actually ur infras may be recessed nvm. But they’re not bug eye like. Also do a side profile check and refer to this View attachment 2658758
i looked for like a while and i’m not sure i think mine is positive or neutral tho im going to send u a pm tho just cause u seem very learned on this topic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
would u reccomend anything else i should use other than the minoxidil and derma roller?
Nah just keep doing that, they'll grow, use volufiline for undereyes btw

• +1
my eyebrows are high-set and very bad what can i do to lower them and also make them not look like shit
i’m already using minoxidil every day on my eyebrows and bought a Derma roller Was considering latisse but u need a prescription so if y’all know a source or have any comments please help me.
also bonus question do i have scleral show under my eyes or why does it look
like that.
you’ll improve with age, lose some bodyfat and thicken your eyebrows you’ll be good my guy