Need help with my first cycle doutb anyone will help

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Experimenting so I bought a fuckton of different stuff

I lost nearly 100lbs since the start of winter I am almost 210 and I don't want to look like shit when Im done

I bought Deca 250, test ethanate 250mg/ml, 2x stanozolol, 1x nolvadex , anavar, viagara/tret/skin shit (irrelevant), HCG 5k IU and Clomid

Bought alot just to experiment, what should I run first and how do I to be safe, I am fat still so i am scared of gyno/aromatization. I am also not genetically prone to balding, my grandpa is probably pushed up a inch or so at 70 but not bald, my brother also isn't balding despite being a drug addict so I should be good but how can I prevent this 100%?

Other than that just scared of regular health effects, I am on adderall so my heart is weird rn, getting better by doing cardio but I might hasve to stop if i am taking this

Call me a dumbass for what I bought but I want to know how to do this properly. My goal is to have boosted endurance (Wanna go back to BJJ), strength and gain muscle + lose fat

I have been lifting since 2020 but extremely consistently since 2023 and im not really gaining strength but the hypertrophy is there I have huge shoulders and chest

Last edited:
i autistically document all the shit i do so Im gonna make a good thread with this when I reach sub 175 ima shout yall niggas out when it happens

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how long is the cycle ?

how long is the cycle ?
Thats the thing idk. 12 weeks/3 months is normal right?

Im trying to ask my friend who did it but this faggot wont respond

• +1

I would read up on all of these first, the cycle im personally going to be doing is Test E 250mg weekly for 15 weeks alongside mk 677 but might drop it depending on my blood sugar levels

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415

I would read up on all of these first, the cycle im personally going to be doing is Test E 250mg weekly for 15 weeks alongside mk 677 but might drop it depending on my blood sugar levels
Thanks nigga 🤝 Ill remember you when Im fucking bad bitches while shredded

• +1