Need High IQ Heightmaxxers w/ Experience + Knowledge to Make Me Plan and Answer Questions($$$ for help)

socram

socram

overwhelmed ahhhhhhhhh
15.5M - 5ft 8.5in tall :( trynna get to 5'11 maybe 6'0 - skinnycel - 25$ cashapp to answer questions and make me a plan/stack

Preferably some1 who knows wut they talkin abt not some other 15 yr old who read like 2 threads abt hgh yes i could prolly find all the info here but theres just so much, contradictions left n right, diffrent testimonies, vocab i dont know and i dont have time for all of that so.. add me on disc socram_osnola or pm(i think its open idk how to check, "i swear im not a greycel") anyways ill ask a couple questions i have n if u answer em ill pay u, hopefully not get famoosed, and get my plan

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
what is there to understand

get crypto to buy HGH and aromasin, order it, then take it

there's nothing complex

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Shkreliii, helpmeascend and 5 others
15.5M - 5ft 8.5in tall :( trynna get to 5'11 maybe 6'0 - skinnycel - 25$ cashapp to answer questions and make me a plan/stack

Preferably some1 who knows wut they talkin abt not some other 15 yr old who read like 2 threads abt hgh yes i could prolly find all the info here but theres just so much, contradictions left n right, diffrent testimonies, vocab i dont know and i dont have time for all of that so.. add me on disc socram_osnola or pm(i think its open idk how to check, "i swear im not a greycel") anyways ill ask a couple questions i have n if u answer em ill pay u, hopefully not get famoosed, and get my plan
ill make a stack high iq and will guarantee 6'0 pm me discord @ is officialjinx

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and kebab
a

• +1

there's nothing complex
so how come ive come across all these terms, is it just all water orrr
  • Mk677
  • CJC-1295
  • DAC
  • Vitamin D3 5k IU
  • Vitamin K2/MK 4
  • MK 7
  • DHT
  • L-Ornithine
  • L-Arginine
  • Glutamine
  • Vitamin D3
  • Magnesium Glycinate
  • Vitamin D3
  • Vitamin K2
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin K12
  • Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
  • Astaxanthin
  • Lycopene
  • Ipamorelin
    • Hexarelin
    • Mod GFR 1-29
    • Sermorelin
    • Ghrp-6
    • Ghrp-2
  • igf-1 lr3
  • - Aromasin
  • - Arimidex/Anastrozole
  • - Letrozole
  • - T3
  • - T4
  • - Cjc 1295 with DAC/without DAC
  • - MK677
  • - Hexarelin
  • - Ipamorelin
  • - SAM-E
  • - GHRP
  • - GHRH
  • - Semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Shkreliii, kebab and 1 other person
ignore all of that

just HGH and aromasin, that's it, no need to overcomplicate

• +1
ignore all of that

just HGH and aromasin, that's it, no need to overcomplicate
alr thx, so no mk677 w CJC-1295 DAC?, ik aromasin to keep growth plates open i jus didnt know between hgh and mk677 etc

• +1
alr thx, so no mk677 w CJC-1295 DAC?, ik aromasin to keep growth plates open i jus didnt know between hgh and mk677 etc
peptides had their use when HGH was very frequently faked and they were much less expensive, now that you can get real HGH from China, there is little reason to use them

a proper regimen of CJC and GHRP (don't take MK-677) is 300mcg a day (or more), so you're going through multiple vials of each every month, at that rate you're not actually saving money by buying peptides over actual GH and you'll be starving all the time because of the ghrelin receptor stimulation, in fact you could actually be paying more for 300/300mcg GHRP/CJC than you would be spending on a pretty high dosage of GH - plus it has to be done on an empty stomach, injected multiple times per day, depends on protein intake more, you don't know how you'll individually secrete vs other people, it just has a lot of different variables straight HGH doesn't

do not bother with the HGH promoting peptides or MK-677, if this were 5-10 years ago I would tell you peptides all the way, but now? no

it's a fine choice and will get you results, there's just no point for the reasons I outlined, making it a pointless one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and vampyre

Heightmaxxing is about 4 things.

–fixing posture

–keeping growth plates open

–increasing igf1

–frauding

Fixing posture can be done at any time, there are a lot of threads here about it so I wont go in depth. What you need to do is identifiy what posture problem you have and fix that shit. Most common ones are forward head posture and the one that makes you a lot shorter is anterior plebic tilt (APT). There a lot of strecthes (which do work) but every posture problem is due muscle imbalances where one group is too tight while the other is too weak. When you sit too much, your glutes, abdomen and overall back will become weak, which in return causes posutre problems like APT and Nerd neck. To fix this you need to strengthen said muscles.

Keeping growth plates is pretty simple, just take an Aromage Inhibitor. There are many but some a really risky, the best one is aromasin. Though be careful how much you take, the last thing you want is to nuke your estrogen, else you‘ll feel suicidal. There a lot of threads on how much aromasin to take.

To increase igf1 you can take hgh but thats water. Keeping growth plates open is way more importnat than hgh/igf1. To increase igf1 take mk677 which is cheap and lasts long. It also has some secondary benefits like making you fall asleep easier (sleep is ofc important for growth) and making you more hungry. To grow you need to be in a caloric surplus, eat a lot, but also eat a lot of protein. without protein your body cant produce igf1. Go for at least 120g per day.

–To fraud just wear Airmaxes, they are nt and give 3,5cm. You can also wear lifts but dont go over 1inch or else everyone will see through your larp. Oh and dont wear them too often or your gonna get shorter because of posture.

–additional things that help and you can do is take vit k2 and d.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Shkreliii
Heightmaxxing is about 4 things.

–fixing posture

–keeping growth plates open

–increasing igf1

–frauding

Fixing posture can be done at any time, there are a lot of threads here about it so I wont go in depth. What you need to do is identifiy what posture problem you have and fix that shit. Most common ones are forward head posture and the one that makes you a lot shorter is anterior plebic tilt (APT). There a lot of strecthes (which do work) but every posture problem is due muscle imbalances where one group is too tight while the other is too weak. When you sit too much, your glutes, abdomen and overall back will become weak, which in return causes posutre problems like APT and Nerd neck. To fix this you need to strengthen said muscles.

Keeping growth plates is pretty simple, just take an Aromage Inhibitor. There are many but some a really risky, the best one is aromasin. Though be careful how much you take, the last thing you want is to nuke your estrogen, else you‘ll feel suicidal. There a lot of threads on how much aromasin to take.

To increase igf1 you can take hgh but thats water. Keeping growth plates open is way more importnat than hgh/igf1. To increase igf1 take mk677 which is cheap and lasts long. It also has some secondary benefits like making you fall asleep easier (sleep is ofc important for growth) and making you more hungry. To grow you need to be in a caloric surplus, eat a lot, but also eat a lot of protein. without protein your body cant produce igf1. Go for at least 120g per day.

–To fraud just wear Airmaxes, they are nt and give 3,5cm. You can also wear lifts but dont go over 1inch or else everyone will see through your larp. Oh and dont wear them too often or your gonna get shorter because of posture.

–additional things that help and you can do is take vit k2 and d.
damn thx for the effort but heres the problem im talking abt, previous guy said mk677 and allat isnt worth it and that hgh would suffice, here you're saying hgh is water and mk677 is good. not saying youre wrong im in no position to do so but all over this site are so many variations of so many things. but i apreciate it ill follow your advice

• +1
Dont take hgh its retarded. Its too expensiv and since you wont get hgh regurlaly it will just be insulin or hgh mixed with insulin. the last thing you wanan do is take insulin, that shit grows your organs and you‘ll become diabetic. oh and even you do get ur hands on real hgh (u 99% wont) be prepared to see your face get more ogre

Last edited:
  • +1
damn thx for the effort but heres the problem im talking abt, previous guy said mk677 and allat isnt worth it and that hgh would suffice, here you're saying hgh is water and mk677 is good. not saying youre wrong im in no position to do so but all over this site are so many variations of so many things. but i apreciate it ill follow your advice
True you cant know who is right or wrong but ur main focus should be keeping your growth plates open which is a lot easier and more effective than taking human cope hormone.

• +1
Dont take hgh its retarded. Its too expensiv and since you wont get hgh regurlaly it will just be insulin or hgh mixed with insulin. the last thing you wanan do is take insulin, that shit grows your organs and you‘ll become diabetic. oh and even you do get ur hands on real hgh (u 99% wont) be prepared to see your face get more ogre
this dude is retarded hgh is literally super available and legit, idk why people keep coping saying the shit is fake

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and vampyre
this dude is retarded hgh is literally super available and legit, idk why people keep coping saying the shit is fake
its not, take it from someone who is active in the doping community and knows people who do PED‘s. Just like var is usally Anadrol/Dianabol, hgh is usally insulin.

• +1
There is unlimited information for free on the internet, if you're willing to spend $25, might as well spend some time as well. I'm 17 and I've been heightmaxxing for about 1.5 years now and I've grown about 2.5cm or a little over 1 inch. Stick to peptides unless you can afford GH, use a combination of peptides for maximum efficacy, I would recommend using CJC1295 w/dac as your base, it's hands down the best compound I've personally used for heightmaxxing. Only use MK677 if you can afford to dose it very heavily and you're using it in conjunction with other compounds(like cjc). Start taking an aromatase inhibitor(I recommend aromasin) immediately, it is the most important course of action, start with a smaller does and see how you react, that way, you'll avoid the symptoms of too low estrodiol(joint pain, bone mineral density decrease, etc.)

A list of peptides I recommend you look into and consider using:
-CJC1295(W/DAC)
-CJC1295 without DAC, also called mod grf 1-29
-ipamorelin
-ghrp2
-ghrp6
-hexarelin

There's many more but these are the ones I have used/plan to begin using soon

High protein diet is absolutely key, eat at least a gram per pound of body weight and also eat plenty of simple carbs(unless you are taking MK677)

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Shkreliii and Osie
its not, take it from someone who is active in the doping community and knows people who do PED‘s. Just like var is usally Anadrol/Dianabol, hgh is usally insulin.
so what, is Janokshik lying when he tests? Is my anectodal experience of biceps blowing up immediately after taking HGH and blood sugar spiking consistently when I pin just all placebo? The stuff is super legit

• +1
so what, is Janokshik lying when he tests? Is my anectodal experience of biceps blowing up immediately after taking HGH and blood sugar spiking consistently when I pin just all placebo? The stuff is super legit
pm source, prolly going to hop on in a year or two

• +1
  • +1

Well, you can hit me up, but like, I think you should do some more research on heightmaxxing first before paying anyone on this forum (including myself) and background check any person that can help you.

Good threads to start from:

Thread one
Thread two
Thread three

• +1
pm me your discord. It's dyorotic here, I made the pubertymaxxing thread

• +1

there's nothing complex
Those tasks can be difficult, especially if you are in the age range on the forum that normally gets the most results from heightmaxxing (15-16.5) range.

I'd say the biggest problem is everything that comes with injections, if there were more easily accessible growth hormone pens (Ex: if QSC made HGH pens that could be used as easily as Genotropin pens), there would be a large increase in people on the forum using growth hormone.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and Shkreliii
pm me your discord. It's dyorotic here, I made the pubertymaxxing thread
Lol, I'm surprised to see you still visit the website from time to time. I just always assumed that you descended off into heightmaxxing purgatory.

• +1
Lol, I'm surprised to see you still visit the website from time to time. I just always assumed that you descended off into heightmaxxing purgatory.
I don't actively browse this absolute shithole. I come on here every once in a awhile. In 2021 and 2022 I didn't come on this site ever

anyway, I did ascend and I'm still actively looksmaxxing

• +1
I don't actively browse this absolute shithole. I come on here every once in a awhile. In 2021 and 2022 I didn't come on this site ever

anyway, I did ascend and I'm still actively looksmaxxing
I see, I just recognize that username from old threads. You stopped heightmaxxing back in 2021 I believe correct? Or did you continue behind the scenes?

• +1
There is unlimited information for free on the internet, if you're willing to spend $25, might as well spend some time as well. I'm 17 and I've been heightmaxxing for about 1.5 years now and I've grown about 2.5cm or a little over 1 inch. Stick to peptides unless you can afford GH, use a combination of peptides for maximum efficacy, I would recommend using CJC1295 w/dac as your base, it's hands down the best compound I've personally used for heightmaxxing. Only use MK677 if you can afford to dose it very heavily and you're using it in conjunction with other compounds(like cjc). Start taking an aromatase inhibitor(I recommend aromasin) immediately, it is the most important course of action, start with a smaller does and see how you react, that way, you'll avoid the symptoms of too low estrodiol(joint pain, bone mineral density decrease, etc.)

A list of peptides I recommend you look into and consider using:
-CJC1295(W/DAC)
-CJC1295 without DAC, also called mod grf 1-29
-ipamorelin
-ghrp2
-ghrp6
-hexarelin

There's many more but these are the ones I have used/plan to begin using soon

High protein diet is absolutely key, eat at least a gram per pound of body weight and also eat plenty of simple carbs(unless you are taking MK677)

Hey, now considering what @pessimistic said, why didn't you ever try to get HGH, I know you most of your results through peptides.
Not saying that your protocol was stupid or illegitimate cause you used peptides, just curious as to why. I don't remember your exact stack but at an certain point, I feel like you could've potentially gotten on HGH in that process, but correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and MongolTurk
I see, I just recognize that username from old threads. You stopped heightmaxxing back in 2021 I believe correct? Or did you continue behind the scenes?
sry to interupt ive been looking at threads for like 4hrs now, just had a question how r u so smart like there are god damn scientists here im genuinely surprised and impressed. i feel to blessed to be around all these ppl and info at 15. gotta capitalize on the situation

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and MongolTurk
this is exactly what happens when you take Insulin. Ypu probably get Pumps a lot faster right?

• +1
this is exactly what happens when you take Insulin. Ypu probably get Pumps a lot faster right?
Niqqa not pumps I got permanent growth retard. And explain the blood sugar, insulin DROPS blood sugar not RAISE

Last edited:
  • +1
Hey, now considering what @pessimistic said, why didn't you ever try to get HGH, I know you most of your results through peptides.
Not saying that your protocol was stupid or illegitimate cause you used peptides, just curious as to why. I don't remember your exact stack but at a certain point, I feel like you could've potentially gotten on HGH in that process, but correct me if I'm wrong.
HGH was simply far too expensive

• +1
peptides had their use when HGH was very frequently faked and they were much less expensive, now that you can get real HGH from China, there is little reason to use them

a proper regimen of CJC and GHRP (don't take MK-677) is 300mcg a day (or more), so you're going through multiple vials of each every month, at that rate you're not actually saving money by buying peptides over actual GH and you'll be starving all the time because of the ghrelin receptor stimulation, in fact you could actually be paying more for 300/300mcg GHRP/CJC than you would be spending on a pretty high dosage of GH - plus it has to be done on an empty stomach, injected multiple times per day, depends on protein intake more, you don't know how you'll individually secrete vs other people, it just has a lot of different variables straight HGH doesn't

do not bother with the HGH promoting peptides or MK-677, if this were 5-10 years ago I would tell you peptides all the way, but now? no

it's a fine choice and will get you results, there's just no point for the reasons I outlined, making it a pointless one
I somewhat disagree with what you’re saying here, HGH is still far more expensive than peptides. A 5mg vial of ipamorelin costs about $60 from what I remember and it would last you at least a month, a months worth of GH is going to be far more expensive than that. As for the gherkin modulation, there are compounds(like ipamorelin and CJC) that don’t agonize the ghrelin receptor. I do agree that MK677 is an inferior compound; however, peptides remain the best option unless you have thousands of dollars saved up.

• +1
I somewhat disagree with what you’re saying here, HGH is still far more expensive than peptides. A 5mg vial of ipamorelin costs about $60 from what I remember and it would last you at least a month, a months worth of GH is going to be far more expensive than that. As for the gherkin modulation, there are compounds(like ipamorelin and CJC) that don’t agonize the ghrelin receptor. I do agree that MK677 is an inferior compound; however, peptides remain the best option unless you have thousands of dollars saved up.
No, it wouldn't last you anywhere close to a month. 100-200mcg 3x a day, that's 300-600mcg per day, which is 8-16 days of supply. Now we're already up to 2 to almost 4 of those 5mg vials per month. Then you need to take CJC with the ipamorelin for the synergistic effect. The numbers are not adding up, it's no longer more economical than UGL HGH from reliable sources.

• +1
  • +1
No, it wouldn't last you anywhere close to a month. 100-200mcg 3x a day, that's 300-600mcg per day, which is 8-16 days of supply. Now we're already up to 2 to almost 4 of those 5mg vials per month. Then you need to take CJC with the ipamorelin for the synergistic effect. The numbers are not adding up, it's no longer more economical than UGL HGH from reliable sources.
3x per day is excessive, and proper usage of ipamorelin would be 5 days on 2 days off a week. It’s about $500 for 20 days worth of somatropin from the sourced that I know of, it’s monumentally more

• +1
Still depends on country tho. I live in shithole, any classic peptide stack would cost here 2-3 times less than 150ui of generic hgh

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, _MVP_ and Deleted member 23391
3x per day is excessive, and proper usage of ipamorelin would be 5 days on 2 days off a week. It’s about $500 for 20 days worth of somatropin from the sourced that I know of, it’s monumentally more
How high can you get your IGF-1 on only 1x a day? Also, I've always advocated for Chinese HGH due to cost.

• +1

• +1

All of my knowledge can be found here.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and diamondbill
  • +1
How high can you get your IGF-1 on only 1x a day? Also, I've always advocated for Chinese HGH due to cost.
Interstitial bone growth happens predominantly during sleep, so 1 shot of 100-200mcg before bed would be sufficient, you can split that up to 100 mcg in the morning and 100mcg before bed for better results. I’m unfamiliar with Chinese HGH and where you would find something like that so perhaps it truly is more affordable

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Napoleon1800
Interstitial bone growth happens predominantly during sleep, so 1 shot of 100-200mcg before bed would be sufficient, you can split that up to 100 mcg in the morning and 100mcg before bed for better results. I’m unfamiliar with Chinese HGH and where you would find something like that so perhaps it truly is more affordable
Some guy said this is where everyone sources it from. https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2022/12/3227560_QSC___-_price_list_26-12-2022.pdf

• +1
Interstitial bone growth happens predominantly during sleep, so 1 shot of 100-200mcg before bed would be sufficient, you can split that up to 100 mcg in the morning and 100mcg before bed for better results.
@Osie Thoughts on this? Is this more efficient than injecting 3x a day?

• +1
Give me 600 dollars first and ill do it G

• +1
ch
so how come ive come across all these terms, is it just all water orrr
  • Mk677
  • CJC-1295
  • DAC
  • Vitamin D3 5k IU
  • Vitamin K2/MK 4
  • MK 7
  • DHT
  • L-Ornithine
  • L-Arginine
  • Glutamine
  • Vitamin D3
  • Magnesium Glycinate
  • Vitamin D3
  • Vitamin K2
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin K12
  • Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
  • Astaxanthin
  • Lycopene
  • Ipamorelin
    • Hexarelin
    • Mod GFR 1-29
    • Sermorelin
    • Ghrp-6
    • Ghrp-2
  • igf-1 lr3
  • - Aromasin
  • - Arimidex/Anastrozole
  • - Letrozole
  • - T3
  • - T4
  • - Cjc 1295 with DAC/without DAC
  • - MK677
  • - Hexarelin
  • - Ipamorelin
  • - SAM-E
  • - GHRP
  • - GHRH
  • - Semaglutide
chatgpt

Hgh is king but peptides are definitely cheaper. Peptides can successfully recreate up to the same amount of igf1 as 6-7 IU hgh but not really much more than that. Unless you can afford 8-12 IU HGH/day peptides are definitely cheaper, I can get 65 mg cjc dac and 55mg of GHRP6/2(6 months worth) for $650; 8 IU of HGH/day at $1/Iu for the same time will easily run you $1400

Users who are viewing this thread

Back