Need High IQ Heightmaxxers w/ Experience + Knowledge to Make Me Plan and Answer Questions($$$ for help)

peptides had their use when HGH was very frequently faked and they were much less expensive, now that you can get real HGH from China, there is little reason to use them

a proper regimen of CJC and GHRP (don't take MK-677) is 300mcg a day (or more), so you're going through multiple vials of each every month, at that rate you're not actually saving money by buying peptides over actual GH and you'll be starving all the time because of the ghrelin receptor stimulation, in fact you could actually be paying more for 300/300mcg GHRP/CJC than you would be spending on a pretty high dosage of GH - plus it has to be done on an empty stomach, injected multiple times per day, depends on protein intake more, you don't know how you'll individually secrete vs other people, it just has a lot of different variables straight HGH doesn't

do not bother with the HGH promoting peptides or MK-677, if this were 5-10 years ago I would tell you peptides all the way, but now? no

it's a fine choice and will get you results, there's just no point for the reasons I outlined, making it a pointless one
isn’t the the starving a good thing? makes it easier to gain weight and fuel the body im leaning towards MK cuz of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back