Need Looksmax advice asap

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
01DF19C0 3F31 4DA2 B0C0 C5726BAAB4E9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, LooksThinker, depressionmaxxing and 2 others
I have a plan set in motion but idk if I truly need it or not. My head is all over the place. I need to share my plan with someone professional in hopes they can analyze it and see if I require it or not

I don’t have any money for hardmaxxes so I’m not focusing on that. Currently my plan is as follows:

Hairmaxx
Gymmaxx
Skin lightening
Contacts
Latisse for lashes
Volufiline for undereye area

What should I remove/add?

I don’t have any money for hardmaxxes so I’m not focusing on that. Currently my plan is as follows:

Hairmaxx
Gymmaxx
Skin lightening
Contacts
Latisse for lashes

This is pretty much everything you need. 2 Main things to focus on is to save that brutal afro with some high-tier black products and lose that water weight/body fat

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and IndraBC

Hairmaxx
Gymmaxx
Skin lightening
Contacts
Latisse for lashes

Skin lightening won’t help u much and contacts are kinda cope and hard to pull off irl. But everything else should help u

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aestheticsrespecter, xxv and 1 other person
This is pretty much everything you need. 2 Main things to focus on is to save that brutal afro with some high-tier black products and lose that water weight/body fat
Yeah thx. That’s why I added hair and gymmaxx. For my hair I’m planning on getting leave in conditioner since my hair looks really good with moisture but shit when dry.

Do you think I should remove anything on the list?

Afro doesn’t suit need a trim

Skin lightening won’t help u much and contacts are kinda cope and hard to pull off irl. But everything else should help u
I agree DravidianMogger. Skin lightening would make me look different but I doubt it’ll actually increase my appeal, cuz I’m not south curry dark.

However green contacts can increase my appeal by making me look exotic. Yes it’s fraud but if I get a green or even light brown then it could perhaps work.

Also will volufiline under my eye area truly work?

I agree DravidianMogger. Skin lightening would make me look different but I doubt it’ll actually increase my appeal, cuz I’m not south curry dark.

However green contacts can increase my appeal by making me look exotic. Yes it’s fraud but if I get a green or even light brown then it could perhaps work.

Also will volufiline under my eye area truly work?
Not rly. If u wanna fix under eye area get fuller. Also are u Egyptian cause u look like it

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Yeah thx. That’s why I added hair and gymmaxx. For my hair I’m planning on getting leave in conditioner since my hair looks really good with moisture but shit when dry.

Do you think I should remove anything on the list?
Skin lightening. It'd probably do more bad than good

• +1
Not rly. If u wanna fix under eye area get fuller. Also are u Egyptian cause u look like it
Perhaps. But are you sure volufiline won’t work for my under eyes?

Im half Sudanese and Syrian so ur close.

People are saying volufiline for undereye is also cope. Might remove that too. What say u?
I used volufiline myself for my genetic dark circles and it did little to nothing ngl (I'm just bleaching them now). And the fat I got from it literally disappeared so yeah remove it. Probably better for smile lines.

• +1
I used volufiline myself for my genetic dark circles and it did little to nothing ngl (I'm just bleaching them now). And the fat I got from it literally disappeared so yeah remove it. Probably better for smile lines.
F49188BC 4C9C 42FE B772 9F45A3C9AE25

This is a Reddit foid’s experience on it.

Did you notice a substantial amount of fat gain from it? Like was it enough to increase attraction?

UEE is your biggest failo imo you gotta do something bout it

• JFL
View attachment 2822270

This is a Reddit foid’s experience on it.

Did you notice a substantial amount of fat gain from it? Like was it enough to increase attraction?
Nah, I asked others if they've seen a difference in my eye area and they all said no.

• +1
get lean, get dreads, go from there

Hairmaxx
Gymmaxx
Skin lightening
Contacts
Latisse for lashes

@Gandy

I’d rather do a backflip out of a helicopter without a parachute.
u need to take the bbcpill and niggamax that smash bros ahh afro aint getting you nowhere

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: potentialzaddy
My smv would be through the roof if I could grow dreads and go from Dravidian -> bbc, unfortunately I have type 2 hair

• Ugh..
Wraparound shotgun implants

• Woah
u need to take the bbcpill and niggamax that smash bros ahh afro aint getting you nowhere
Id rather have nicer looking curls with creams then resort to dreads I’m sorry.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I wish you had something to work with here bro

Jaw implants?

Fat ballz

Phenotype transplant needed

• Ugh..
font taper with an afro stop rocking a regular afro alone it looks goofy

Change the hair asap

fat grafts might be better for under eyes, it can also give aegyo-sal

it's also cheap, it's under 1k$ I'm pretty sure in every country

Get more prominent zygos

fat grafts might be better for under eyes, it can also give aegyo-sal

it's also cheap, it's under 1k$ I'm pretty sure in every country
What's the surgery called? and how long does it last.

Have to get that surgery ASAP :love::love::love::love:

What's the surgery called? and how long does it last.

Have to get that surgery ASAP :love::love::love::love:
it's literally called fat graft, they'd take fat from ur stomach and then transfer it to undee ur eyes, it's actually the best cause they also only takes the fat cells, not everything, just fat cells

• Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper