Need RATINGS and SUGGESTIONS

D

Deleted member 35341

Iron
What more can I do to improve my side profile? If you got any suggestions for the frontal profile feel free to tell me
Ps: No blackpill/surgeries
Just naturally

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_164007.jpg
    IMG_20240315_164007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240318_122801.jpg
    IMG_20240318_122801.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww
What more can I do to improve my side profile? If you got any suggestions for the frontal profile feel free to tell me
Just naturally
goes on a incel forum”no black pill/surgeries”like nigga😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, LooksThinker, mathis and 4 others
IMG 7897

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jeww, Newday*V3 and 1 other person
Don't really care, ain't gonna do surgeries and you guys know what to do so yeah
u can’t do surgeries at 16 anyway bro,just go to botb and stay there-from a former autistic 16 year old

Just naturally
ur a normie tho and 16,shouldn’t struggle

get as high testosterone levels as possible naturally
I got a muscular frame already and train intensely, do you have any suggestions to increase test?

You're way too innocent for this shit

• +1
Reactions: dad
I got a muscular frame already and train intensely, do you have any suggestions to increase test?
better diet, get rid of all hormone disruptors. good sleep is very important as well, if you have poor sleep your hormone levels will be horrible

I'm js new 💀
I have to disappoint you but your failures cannot be fixed without surgery. Your maxilla looks recessed. But your body is not fully developed yet. So just wait and see, you're still a child. Continue to eat healthy, exercise, and pay attention to your liver and gut health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
I have to disappoint you but your failures cannot be fixed without surgery. Your maxilla looks recessed. But your body is not fully developed yet. So just wait and see, you're still a child. Continue to eat healthy, exercise, and pay attention to your liver and gut health.
Will do, I'm trying to look my best and I'll consider surgeries in the future if it doesn't get better

Thanks man
the thing is your genetic base is so bad you look like a retard if i saw you i would think you were retarded anyways your best hope is unironically to hop on hgh and pray for growth 15 IU a day

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
My jaw is probably recessed because I grew up in dry climates and my nose kept getting clogged, kept mouth breathing as a child

the thing is your genetic base is so bad you look like a retard if i saw you i would think you were retarded anyways your best hope is unironically to hop on hgh and pray for growth 15 IU a day
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Zoraaaa
My jaw is probably recessed because I grew up in dry climates and my nose kept getting clogged, kept mouth breathing as a child
sadly coping hard this is so recessed that its genetic i would actually rope so you dont get a hooker pregnant and your child has to jump off a bridge

• Love it
sadly coping hard this is so recessed that its genetic i would actually rope so you dont get a hooker pregnant and your child has to jump off a bridge
Holy shit you're the definition of an incel 😭

Holy shit you're the definition of an incel 😭
you wanted the truth there it is im LTN but atleast my side profile doesnt look like it was raped by a 7"7 black man with a 9"8.25

I gave you the cold harsh honest truth that its over, rope or cope
Truth is, you're only blackpilled since you don't want to work for the shit you want, that's all, you're unmotivated and tired of other blackpilled people telling you it doesn't work

you wanted the truth there it is im LTN but atleast my side profile doesnt look like it was raped by a 7"7 black man with a 9"8.25
I wanted the truth and suggestions, not insults, I feel bad for you 💀

Truth is, you're only blackpilled since you don't want to work for the shit you want, that's all, you're unmotivated and tired of other blackpilled people telling you it doesn't work
:geek: sure curry

Alr, all jokes aside, you only come here to insult and don't help at all, you're useless, be honest, do you get abused at home 💀
Brazil is such a shithole how do you even have wifi? shouldn't you be out selling drugs and killing people right now?

Brazil is such a shithole how do you even have wifi? shouldn't you be out selling drugs and killing people right now?
I don't like it here, studying javascript, html, css and react framework to earn my own money and move out to a diff country eventually

get as high testosterone levels as possible naturally
brudda my testosterone is high asf at his age and now I'm 18, same face and everything

only thing that changed is my bidelt and height, got to 6'0 and 21 inch bidelt jfl

and it doesn't even matter cause face is law

only by injecting testosterone can u possibly have a face shape change, otherwise it's all genetics

I don't like it here, studying javascript, html, css and react framework to earn my own money and move out to a diff country eventually
Good brazil is a shithole even tourist destinations are shit

Yeah Ik, I get pissed off even hearing a foreigner saying they wanna come here, I already tell them no, it's dangerous, a lotta thieves, burglars, muggers and roads filled with holes, ugly ass buildings

• +1
brudda my testosterone is high asf at his age and now I'm 18, same face and everything

only thing that changed is my bidelt and height, got to 6'0 and 21 inch bidelt jfl

and it doesn't even matter cause face is law

only by injecting testosterone can u possibly have a face shape change, otherwise it's all genetics
I'm into bodybuilding so I'ma hop on test as soon as I turn 18

In all honesty, I hope Brazil gets targeted by some powerful country and gets fucked over, horrid country

Yeah Ik, I get pissed off even hearing a foreigner saying they wanna come here, I already tell them no, it's dangerous, a lotta thieves, burglars, muggers and roads filled with holes, ugly ass buildings
I have been there twice, Rio both times, would rather visit Syria.

I'm into bodybuilding so I'ma hop on test as soon as I turn 18
u need bimax along with ccw rotation to ascend bro, down growth faced can't be fixed by any softmaxx sadly, also need genioplasty on chin or fillers if u want

I'm not hating by any means, it's just what u need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865