Need RATINGS and SUGGESTIONS

u need bimax along with ccw rotation to ascend bro, down growth faced can't be fixed by any softmaxx sadly, also need genioplasty on chin or fillers if u want

I'm not hating by any means, it's just what u need
Will do, thanks man, parents ain't gonna like it even though I love them but, tryina look my best so fuck it

Will do, thanks man, parents ain't gonna like it even though I love them but, tryina look my best so fuck it
don't worry, bimax with genioplasty looks natural asf and it just looks like a older version and more attractive version of u, it's like getting a 2nd puberty

the ccw rotation would lift ur face up as well and gonna advance ur maxilla with bimax so that'd be really helpful to u man

Will do, thanks man, parents ain't gonna like it even though I love them but, tryina look my best so fuck i
ay bro won’t trying to hate on u I was just saying that to possibly ascend ur prob going to need surgery it’s harsh reality,but just save up until ur 20 or sum and u can get it

don't worry, bimax with genioplasty looks natural asf and it just looks like a older version and more attractive version of u, it's like getting a 2nd puberty

the ccw rotation would lift ur face up as well and gonna advance ur maxilla with bimax so that'd be really helpful to u man
I’m guessing in Turkey?

What more can I do to improve my side profile? If you got any suggestions for the frontal profile feel free to tell me
Ps: No blackpill/surgeries
Just naturally
I suggest not frauding if you want advice